Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69478 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
it is fools like you who go about creating problems in other people's relationships after all, you have been to America
Little wonder we get a handful of news about men killing their Nigerian wives. I do not owe you or anybody an explanation, like said earlier I didn't create this thread to paint her as evil but let her and others who might fall under the evil influence of people like you in the form of advice understand that it is not as bad as people make it to be. Those who know the parties involved who are also happily married understand those who advised her were in no mental or moral position to offer a workable advise just like you.

Because I consider her a friend and someone whose best interest I have at heart whether or not we end up together, I won't let you push me to divulge very personal details about our relationship because that would have defeated the essence of this post which obviously is lost on you and pass me off as one who is truly on the look out for sympathy. So swerve and continue fooling yourself in the name of living in America like you are the first

There is no essence in your post beside the need to get the high fives,I have a counter opinion and I am expressing it
We don't all have to praise your physical prowess do we?
The story is all told to suit you but any intelligent person can see right through it
You cannot be regretful and justified at the same time
That tells me you haven't learned any lesson in the violence that cost you a girl that loved you enough to be a mother before a wedding ring
Do you know how shameful it is for a girl to log around pregnancy without the benefit of marriage?
You don't
Many girls in her position would have aborted ,she chose to bear that shame and have that baby( thank God)
leaving you will be the last thing on her mind because that will be double shame on her part but she left despite that shame
You have failed
You failed as a man here
Failed as a boyfriend or wharever you called yourself
And also failed as a father
This is time to sit and take stock of your life not looking for accolades for bad behavior

You beat her and she deserved it?What nonsense

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
babyosisi:

There is no essence in your post beside the need to get the high fives r
It is all told to suit you but any intelligent person can see right through it
That tells me you haven't learned any lesson in the violence that cost you a girl that loved you enough to be a mother before a wedding ring
Do you know how shameful it is for a girl to log around pregnancy without the benefit of marriage?
You don't
Ad that leaving you will be the last thing on her mind because that will be double shame on her part
You have failed
You failed as a man here
like it has always been my dream to bear a child outside marriage, like I raped her and all that. I am done replying you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Kimoni: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
babyosisi:

This is why I say the man is full of it
You beat the crap out a woman who has your baby and tell us you regret it but she deserved it?
Those two things don't go together
This man is a volcano that has already erupted
Reading through his whole post no matter how colorful he tried to make it to suit his purposes,any intelligent person can see though that sadist
The woman picked up and left with a baby for that matter
That speaks volumes
She doesn't even believe a word he said and he expects me to

The saddest part of it all is that the thread is full of cheerleaders urging him on and telling him exactly what he wants to hear.

Hopefully, he will be able to sift through the advices given to him and do some soul searching himself. He is going to kill somebody very soon if he continues to beat women like this whenever he thinks they "deserve" it.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:

The saddest part of it all is that the thread is full of cheerleaders urging him on and telling him exactly what he wants to hear.

Hopefully, he will be able to sift through the advices given to him and do some soul searching himself. He is going to kill somebody very soon if he continues to beat women like this whenever he thinks they "deserve" it.

Exactly my sentiment. He regrets something and she deserves it at the same time. Me thinks once a wife beater is gonna always be be a wife beater cos she'll upset u again n again

*runs out of thread before oga Owliver sees this*
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:

That is to tell you the number of undesirable elements girls have to contend with
To the single girls shine your eyes
Any man that raises his hands on you is not worthy especially a baby daddy
I don't care how big his ojolima is
Walk out of that place ,go and kneel and beg your parents for forgiveness for bringing shame to the family name and keep your dignity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by queenyjewel(f): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yes he shouldn't av ever layed his hands on her, but I want u all to know he's a human dat has d ability to get angry wen provoked nd frustrated not an angel. So women pls help d men( not d ones who are natural wife beaters) pls let's learn to bridle our tongues. It is well

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Exactly my sentiment. He regrets something and she deserves it at the same time

*runs out of thread before oga Owliver sees this*
omg* sad smh

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Owliver:
omg* sad smh
I don die today o
*hands him a glass of juice to cool off again cheesy*
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
queenyjewel:
Yes he shouldn't av ever layed his hands on her, but I want u all to know he's a human dat has d ability to get angry wen provoked nd frustrated not an angel. So women pls help d men( not d ones who are natural wife beaters) pls let's learn to bridle our tongues. It is well

Ok he got angry beat her,let me try to understand that
Why pummel her latter at another location ,same day to the extent that some women present couldn't stop him
This is a man totally out of control more than he is willing to admit
Doesn't he know how to walk away?
Even with all the embellishment of his story,he comes out many shots and grades less that Buhari's copied and pasted WAEC certificate

7 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
@op I must compliment you for having such limit of endurance ahswear... curse me, my mum ,call me other unprintable names, all up in my face, challenging me like a man would forgetting that you are a lady( if a woman acts like a bitcch TREAT HER LIKE A BITCCCH!!), then I'm losing my self control and wants to run away and she blocks me and locks the fckin door, pleaded then dished out more insults, started picking weapons ( attitude of touts, treat a tout like a tout) then collect my phone that I bought with my own money and smash it to the ground?!?!?!! BRO ARE YOU JESUS CHRIST'S JUNIOR BROTHER??!

DON'T mind some of these fooools that are criticising u saying u shouldnt have whooped ha azz, bro u tried by just giving her few punches... if it was me that she walked up all over like that she won't use that her hand that she used to smash my phone to do anything reasonable for two weeks.

before some degenerated twerps start spilling trash I love and cherish my baby like a queen ( and she behaves like one) and i hate violence so much but if my partner thinks she could do it while I play nice then she's in for a big surprise. TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY THE TREAT U EXCEPT FAMILY (by blood).
thank God that we still have some reasonable ladies that have functioning brains while can testify the wrong the girl did.

FOR THOSE THAT THINKS THAT THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE WHOOPED HA AZZ AFTER ALL SHE DID....MAY U MARRY OR DATE SOMEONE WHO WILL DO THE SAME THING TO U THRICE (both the boys and girls)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
babyosisi:

That is to tell you the number of undesirable elements girls have to contend with
To the single girls shine your eyes
Any man that raises his hands on you is not worthy especially a baby daddy
I don't care how big his ojolima is
Walk out of that place ,go and kneel and beg your parents for forgiveness for bringing shame to the family name and keep your dignity
And you obviously didn't see where she has RAISED her hands against him before? So if a woman raise her hands against a man, she is worthy but when a man does the same, he is not? CLOWN!
Kai with this kind of mentality, I really pity the man you call your husband.
From what the OP said, she deserved it and more. OP was too gentle, that's why.
The graveyard is littered with tombs of dead REAL MEN killed by their wives verbal,emotional and physical abuse!
I sincerely hope you are not the type that your verbal and emotional abuse have turned their husbands to High Blood Pressure patients enroute their graves?
NO WOMAN UNDER WHATEVER CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE ANY RIGHTS WHATSOEVER TO ABUSE HER MAN! It is an abomination. The man did her a favor by hitting her. She does not deserve him. OP deserves better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

I don die today o
*hands him a glass of juice to cool off again cheesy*

again* hmmm you dey test me purposely hehehehehe... Na to fail with pride and dignity
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Karleb(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Owliver:
the person you quoted didn't say his mom locked his dad up did he? He also didn't say his mom smashed his dad's fone on the ground did he? Recently my parents had a quarel that lasted for over a week. I adviced her to greet him first. Well, they settled it with shouts and insults and no phisical abuse. Why didn't you talk about the smashing of fone or locking the man inside. You all are same and I pray you don't jam someone worse than the OP.

Chai!! grin grin grin Bros, I just dey gbadun you! cool

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

And you obviously didn't see where she has RAISED her hands against him before? So if a woman raise her hands against a man, she is worthy but when a man does the same, he is not? CLOWN!
Kai with this kind of mentality, I really pity the man you call your husband.
From what the OP said, she deserved it and more. OP was too gentle, that's why.
The graveyard is littered with tombs of dead REAL MEN killed by their wives verbal,emotional and physical abuse!
I sincerely hope you are not the type that your verbal and emotional abuse have turned their husbands to High Blood Pressure patients enroute their graves?
NO WOMAN UNDER WHATEVER CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE ANY RIGHTS WHATSOEVER TO ABUSE HER MAN! It is an abomination. The man did her a favor by hitting her. She does not deserve him. OP deserves better.

If you believe that tale then you are a simpleton
If he is justified,why is here whining?
The girl is gone,he should move on or is he trying to woo her back

6 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by funmercy1(f): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
U cause everytin if u had married her she won't have done all does tin
D insult and d likes are just d action of d frustration she had" MARRIAGE"she desvered it and it wznt coming ......
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Karleb:

Looolz* all the way from FTA... I greet you boss
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
@op I must compliment you for having such limit of endurance ahswear... curse me, my mum ,call me other unprintable names, all up in my face, challenging me like a man would forgetting that you are a lady( if a woman acts like a bitcch TREAT HER LIKE A BITCCCH!!), then I'm losing my self control and wants to run away and she blocks me and locks the fckin door, pleaded then dished out more insults, started picking weapons ( attitude of touts, treat a tout like a tout) then collect my phone that I bought with my own money and smash it to the ground?!?!?!! BRO ARE YOU JESUS CHRIST'S JUNIOR BROTHER??!

DON'T mind some of these fooools that are criticising u saying u shouldnt have whooped ha azz, bro u tried by just giving her few punches... if it was me that she walked up all over like that she won't use that her hand that she used to smash my phone to do anything reasonable for two weeks.

before some degenerated twerps start spilling trash I love and cherish my baby like a queen ( and she behaves like one) and i hate violence so much but if my partner thinks she could do it while I play nice then she's in for a big surprise. TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY THE TREAT U EXCEPT FAMILY (by blood).
thank God that we still have some reasonable ladies that have functioning brains while can testify the wrong the girl did.

FOR THOSE THAT THINKS THAT THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE WHOOPED HA AZZ AFTER ALL SHE DID....MAY U MARRY OR DATE SOMEONE WHO WILL DO THE SAME THING TO U THRICE (both the boys and girls)
Could u please throw more light on what u mean by 'treat people the way they treat u except family(by blood)
Thanks
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
funmercy1:
U cause everytin if u had married her she won't have done all does tin
D insult and d likes are just d action of d frustration she had" MARRIAGE"she desvered it and it wznt coming ......
are you 15yrs old or what How could you say such hahahahahahahaha *lmao happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
babyosisi:

If you believe that tale then you are a simpleton
If he is justified,why is here whining?
The girl is gone,he should move on or is he trying to woo her back
Who told you he is whining? The OP is a gentle kind hearted man who wanted to do right by her when she took in. He wanted to marry her but she advised him to go slow that her father is still angry. Can't you read? What do you expect him to do? Even the OP feels sorry that he ever beat her but the fact remains that she more than deserves it! Prior to that incident, she has been the one doing the beating. Can't you get it! Abeg look for something else to say and stop defending the indefensible.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Owliver:
again* hmmm you dey test me purposely hehehehehe... Na to fail with pride and dignity
Walahi that's women for u. Even ur daughter(s) will be trying your patience cheesy

This is an example though a subtle one cheesy
It's the rove u have for us that will make u not to kill us even when we deserve it like the op said
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Glexxx: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
sisisioge:
OhLordhavemercy! What a passionate and destructive relationship you had. Pity you hit her. When a man hits a woman, she never really gets over it. Why will you look me in the eyes and hit me? Haaaaa, it's the beginning of the end for us. What a pity story...hope you still see and care for your child.
Its vry glaring dat u wud behave jst lyk d lady,by deir comments,u shall knw dem.SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Adaezeagu(f): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
delugadou:
I blame u Bro. You should have forced her to get rid of those evil friends she had.
They were jealous of her joy & succeeded in destroying it now. Its not too late to make amends though.

Ladies don't know what's good for them. U gotta treat them like what they are (babies). U just need to see me whipping my bae. Yet she'll lay her life for me
Whipping!
Is she a malu?

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
babyosisi:

There is no essence in your post beside the need to get the high fives,I have a counter opinion and I am expressing it
We don't all have to praise your physical prowess do we?
The story is all told to suit you but any intelligent person can see right through it
You don't
Many girls in her position would have aborted ,she chose to bear that shame and have that baby( thank God)
leaving you will be the last thing on her mind because that will be double shame on her part but she left despite that shame
You have failed
You failed as a man here
This is time to sit and take stock of your life not looking for accolades for bad behavior

You beat her and she deserved it?What nonsense
@babyosisi good day ma, I respect ur opinions about many other things on nairaland but this one I don't agree with at all...
what he means by saying he regrets is that he hates the fact that he raised a hand on a girl he loves so much, then she deserved it means that its her stupidity and barbaric attitude caused it.... by the way remember this good guy was pushed to the wall till he SNAPPED!!!!!! and when one snaps he loses all moral sense in him or her... I'm not saying its good to beat any lady but when a bitcch have blown the roof top or goes mad the guy should first try to be reasonable with her and calm the situation (which he did) but if it yields nothing good then by all means reset her brain with some azz whooping...
@babyosisi by the way how have you been?? I bet u won't try such thing with ur hubby, would u :-)

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Dheartless: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
these women are jokers.
so now if someone feels pity for a guilty person, it means the guilty person was never guilty!
I can't seem to understand where these reasonings births from.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Walahi that's women for u. Even ur daughter(s) will be trying your patience cheesy

It's the rove u have for us that will make u not to kill us even when we deserve it like the op said
I would prefer you test me with a n^ked lady in a room to see if I will abstain then testing me with what's gonna raise my blood pressure grin
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

So in essence you are saying that women are meant to push a man to the wall through verbal, emotional and physical abuse? And men are supposed to show self control and DIE of high Blood Pressure?
You must be a CLOWN!
Why can't women show self control? Or are you suggesting that women are inferior and therefore incapable of self control?

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Owliver:
Looolz* all the way from FTA... I greet you boss

Karleb:

Lol. U gbadun him cos he's yelling at me abi

Issorai
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Myopic u say? smh...i dont tink u knw wat dat means.
D lady had her faults, yes! but did d mister's actions solved d probs? Hell no! but rather complicated it. This is whr d issue of selfcontrol comes in,women will always be women.
Ladies r not meant to be trampled upon but be cared for.
at ds juncture...i quit

another yab left patient on the loose undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

So in essence you are saying that women are meant to push a man to the wall through verbal, emotional and physical abuse? And men are supposed to show self control and DIE of high Blood Pressure?
You must be a CLOWN!
Why can't women show self control? Or are you suggesting that women are inferior and therefore incapable of self control?
No woman should raise her hand on her man or any man at all. Same goes for the men
It's very dangerous. Both should try to avoid scenarios that lead to such.Remember some men have also being killed when they tried beating their wives. No one has the monopoly of violence
If op continues with this 'she deserves it' attitude, I'm worried for him cos this won't be the last time(quote me) a woman will *in his words* deserve such
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Glexxx: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

idc...hitting her and sayin she deserves it is just annoying.

i av no regard for men in dat class
Rily?? U hv no regard 4 men in dat class...den i guess u luv 2 be a future nagging wife,read d story again.I feel pity 4 d man dat wud marry u,cos na die u dey so oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Could u please throw more light on what u mean by 'treat people the way they treat u except family(by blood)
Thanks
good day lady, what I mean is that one shouldn't turn their backs on their family no matter what(and by family I mean blood) , u might treat their f ups but u still gonna kick back with them because once ur family by blood ur bound to be family till whenever unlike some one u met someday and became family by agreement or friends .for example no matter the kind bad things that my mum does to me no matter how crazy or whatever I will always love and respect her, NO MATTER WHAT!! but I can't say that about any other person.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Lol. U gbadun him cos he's yelling at me abi

Issorai
hahaha rose rose... No be so ooooh. One love

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.