Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues (15683 Views)

On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by reborn1: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course all along I knew that papa Gbawe,pendunce and Rawani are paid e-touts and hatchet men of the APC with no dignity.I don't have any problem with them but why should someone that stays miles away from Nigeria be writing like he lives in Ajegunle? undecided

Distorting the truth and twisting every known fact just to deceive gullible and lazy Nigerians.

Drugpusher my good friend, so APC posters are paid but PDP e-touts are not. I like your logic, some people will deactivate there moniker if i expose there shady deals. #Smiles.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
reborn1:

Pls, Stop wasting your time on thread like this, they can never agree with you.

I guess you are right but someone has got to put these one sided hypocritical threads in its place.

I AM DONE ON THIS THREAD THOUGH

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Rawani: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course all along I knew that papa Gbawe,pendunce and Rawani are paid e-touts and hatchet men of the APC with no dignity.I don't have any problem with them but why should someone that stays miles away from Nigeria be writing like he lives in Ajegunle? undecided

Distorting the truth and twisting every known fact just to deceive gullible and lazy Nigerians.

How dare you? Some people actually have a purpose, principles, values and an ideology. I will state here without any reservation that I do what I do solely for the love of my country, and nothing more. I have zero rating, regard or respect for men without principle or ideology. Let this stick.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by CaptainAmerica1: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
1. 2012 SUBSIDY REMOVAL...
[s]The Governors Forum comprising of ACN/APC, PDP and APGA Governors led By APC's Rotimi Amaechi in 2011 agreed with the FG to remove subsidy. www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-governors-agree-on-removal-of-fuel-subsidy/99978/

The same ACN/APC later played to the gallery to condemn President Jonathan and Okonjo Iwaela for removing fuel subsidy. They didnt sanction and condemn their Governors that had proposed it along with PDP Govs.
[url]m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/78897/1/fuel-subsidy-removal-president-jonathan-needs-help.html[/url]

2. EXCESS CRUDE ACCOUNT DEPLETION
Since the Obasanjo administration, state Governors had been putting pressure on the government for the sharing of the Excess Crude Account which they termed "illegal". The pressure was transferred to Musa Yar Adua and when Jonathan took over in acting capacity, the Governors led Bukola Saraki(Now APC Senator) demanded that the ECA be shared. The President obliged after they instituted legal action. Amaechi led NGF went for the final kill to demand for the sharing of the Excess Crude Account. The question now is What Project did these Governors embark on with there share of the $20b ECA? What did APC Govs Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola, Ahmed, Yari, Shetima etc do with their share of ECA? What moral justification does the Apc have to blame Jonathan for the depletion of ECA?
m.allafrica.com/stories/201002160320.html/
thecitizenng.com/governance/jonathan-approves-1bn-for-states-from-excess-crude-account/

3. CHIEF ALAMESIEGHA PARDON...
The National Council of State is a statutory advisory body which comprises of All Former Heads of State, Former President, the 36 Governors, the Chief Justice of the Federation, President of Senate and House of Representative Speaker, the Vice President and the President as the Chairman. In 2013 the body pardoned former Governor of Bayelsa State Chief Alamesiegha, who was convicted for corruption. APC's Governors Ibikunle Amosun, Adams Oshiomhole were at the meeting; while Nasarawa state governor, Tanko Al Makura, sent in his deputy, Dameshi Luka. Three Former Heads of State were also present.Nobody raised opposing voice.
Sadly, the opposition and a section of the media have been "Blaming it on President Jonathan".
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/125276-acn-cpc-complicit-in-alamieyeseigha-bulamas-pardon.html

4. TRANSPARENT LEADERSHIP...
Jonathan signed the Freedom of Information bill into law on May 30, 2011. Just 24hrs after presented with the bill. The law has given Nigerians the privilege to know how much the president appropriates for feeding allowance, nigerians can access contractual documents entered by the federal government. We can invoke it to see invoices and know what goes on. With the FOI, it becomes difficult for thieves to steal without being exposed. Shady deals can never be hidden from the public etc. We may not have perfected its use but we are on the right track.

Meanwhile the APC and their supporters keep telling us how Jonathan is the most corrupt leader in human history. The same "incorruptible" APC specifically their Governors in Lagos, Rivers and Oyo have been fighting tooth and nail to ensure that the law isn't domesticated. They will rather not let us see their books and only feed us whatever suits them. For instance Governor FASHOLA and Ajimobi refused to grant the request of SERAP to access document on how they expended World Bank Education loan that runs into multi-million dollars in their respective states. Fashola also vehemently told a Lagos resident that his(resident) request to see the invoices of Tinubu Owned Alpha Beta shall NEVER be granted.

I don't know who is "more" corrupt between a President that allows everyone to see the books and opposition that vowed never to be transparent?

5. ON PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE
In 2011 Nigerians in unison blasted Goodluck Jonathan and VP Sambo for "dodging" the NN24 debate. In fact the opposition parties took it personal. The President was so moved and he repented of such undemocratic decision. His party announced their readiness to participate in ANY Presidential debate against the APC and Buhari.
The Apc and Gen Buhari on the other hand took over the undemocratic arrogance in this 2015. They first gave their word that they will participate in a neutraly organised Presidential debate. ChannelsTV came to the rescue and they(APC and Buhari) withdrew at the last minute. Not just that, they closed every avenue for Presidential debate but rather adopts "Arrangee" Town Hall Meeting where their supporters will ask them questions that they already know the answer. Their Presidential candidate will rather go to London to deliver speech to audience without PVC than to engage his fellow contestants in debates. What are they afraid of?

6. BUHARI STAND ON BOKO HARAM: AMNESTY OR NO AMNESTY?
Buhari in April 2013 stated his support for amnesty for BokoHaram. In his own word in support of the FG proposed Amnesty for BH.

However, it was worrisome when only few days ago the same General Buhari told his London Audience at the Chattham house that

One begins to wonder why the exGeneral will say one thing in Nigeria, and another in London?[/s]

Crap! Especially number two.

Why don't you do justice to your post. At least any unbiased mind sees progress in APC states.

The real question is what did the failed PDP governors (which are the majority) do with their ECA?

The likes of Abia, Kogi, Kaduna etc..

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Kolade354(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Our president on August of 2012 He said- They Boko Haram are our siblings and you can not send the army to wipe out your family. We are Handling them with soft Approach.............So who is now gulity btw Jonathan and Buhari.............Barcanista continue to sing like fani kayode.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by thankyouJesus(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
God bless you. Make hear from them, but one thing is certain, APC can't be the change.
I watched the whole saga of your "porting" (pardon me) from one presidential candidate to another. I just want to ask you this (please, humor me),
1. Who is a President?
2. What are the functions of a President?
Once again, thank you as you reply to this.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by HzRF(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
You know that kind derail tactics? Na wetin the guy wan use....old format grin
The thing still dey pain jare
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PhockPhockMan: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
politricks:
The general still has my vote
GMB2015
, Who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by mikeywise(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Is this the same Barcanista of Nairaland? How are the mighty fallen. Chai... money is indeed the root of all evil. It's a pity nobody takes u serious anymore. Ndo

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
Barcanista

Buhari just like the US supported the government's proposal in 2013 (you guys always claim that Buhari never supports the government).

Question here is why did the government withdraw the amnesty deal?

Why did the US back out of supporting amnesty for boko too

That should tell you why buhari has done same.

www.punchng.com/news/us-buhari-back-amnesty-for-boko-haram-members/
I don't know where you are arguing from but to answer your question, the Govt did not withdraw the offer of amnesty. The government only said they can't negotiate with a faceless group. In summary, come out if you want amnesty.
Obiagelli:
Barcanista, who proposed ALAMESIEGHA PARDON? Someday you will come and launder his image here.
Dele alake asked channels to organise a debate and buhari will attend. We will not put our candidate in a biased debate. Plain and simple.
You should try to create more creative threads than this.
You see we have problem in this country. Some of you APC are sworn enemies against truth. The ChannelsTV,NPAN and AriseTV debates was supposed to be the most unbiased ever. But your party pulled out and closed doors for any kind of debate. It is like you aren't aware with the APC's positing.

As for Alamesiegha pardon, it was Yaradua in his bargain with Alams that initially proposed the pardon. However, the council of state decided in 2013 with your governors present. Non of them raised dissenting opinion. Please read the accompanying link. So what is your argument?

As for the FOI, do you think drafters of the law are fools? Progressive countries around the world are practicing it but your APC is working against it. I don't even know the kind of change that can exist without transparent leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Kingspin(m): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Na old age.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Kolade354(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Am not a toddler or Kid one thing that I know is Jonathan has something to do with Alams pardon...........Barcanista Oya cum and answer my question since yesterday cos I knw you would have done your research on the bus jonathan promise ius after he removed subsidy..............Lord knwz how many nigerians that didnt eat any food yesterday night, our people are living in abject poverty and we are here shouting Jonathan till infinity.............MY PRAYER FOR NIGERIA IS EITHER THE MILLITARY TAKE OVER OR WE DISINTEGRATE SO THAT GEO-POLITICAL ZONE WILL GO BACK TO DRAWING BOARD AND START AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by usbcable(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Barcanista is disappointing me by the day.
Where did things go wrong dear Barcanista.

Dont be like the FFKs of this world. You are too brilliant for all that nonsense.

Perhaps you could use a different monicker.

BTW
I noticed you only attack APC as a whole and not Buhari. Hence You like FFK find Buhari a tough nut to crack
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Kolade354:
Am not a toddler or Kid one thing that I know is Jonathan has something to do with Alams pardon...........Barcanista Oya cum and answer my question since yesterday cos I knw you would have done your research on the bus jonathan promise ius after he removed subsidy..............Lord knwz how many nigerians that didnt eat any food yesterday night, our people are living in abject poverty and we are here shouting Jonathan till infinity.............MY PRAYER FOR NIGERIA IS EITHER THE MILLITARY TAKE OVER OR WE DISINTEGRATE SO THAT GEO-POLITICAL ZONE WILL GO BACK TO DRAWING BOARD AND START AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN.
on who first considered pardon for Alams, it wasn't Jonathan but his predecessor Yaradau. Anyway, that isn't the issue. The issue is ALL of them agreed on the pardon, APC Govs, Speaker, Senate President, PDP Govs etc agreed with the list to pardon the offenders which included Alamesiegha. Hence, all of them takes responsibility. Did the APC Govs disagree?

As for the buses for the paliatives on subsidy removal, though I wasn't happy with the removal because it was so ill-timed and ridiculous, my position and anger is the double standard played by the APC. They moved for the removal because it will give them more money, however, they on their part didn't own up(except Oshiomole), while the APC started talking rubbish about Jonathan to play politics with what they were part of. The President may not have done enough as parliatives, what about the APC Govs that got more money from the Federation account as a result of subsidy removal? What did they do with the money and what parliative did they put in place? We must look at this both ways

@Bold: The military will never come to power to rule over united Nigeria. If you propose disintegration, then we shall consider.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Well if I was GEJ I would have hired my own electioneering firm.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2015
usbcable:
Barcanista is disappointing me by the day.
Where did things go wrong dear Barcanista.

Dont be like the FFKs of this world. You are too brilliant for all that nonsense.

Perhaps you could use a different monicker.

BTW
I noticed you only attack APC as a whole and not Buhari. Hence You like FFK find Buhari a tough nut to crack
My brother, sorry for the "disappointment", but I will rather you face substance of the original post rather than "derailing" tactics like FFK ish.... As for the barcanista moniker, I created it and I won't deactivate it anytime soon except I decide otherwise.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Well if I was GEJ I would have hired my own electioneering firm.
He shouldn't bother because Nigerians will do that for him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by uniklinkum(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
He shouldn't bother because Nigerians will do that for him.

will this idi0t just shut up. And the president is so dumb agreeing to all the evil plans. if not that he is a direct beneficiary of the thoughtless policies. why take a hypocritic turncoat like you serious at all self.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by uniklinkum(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, sorry for the "disappointment", but I will rather you face substance of the original post rather than "derailing" tactics like FFK ish.... As for the barcanista moniker, I created it and I won't deactivate it anytime soon except I decide otherwise.

and for more than 8 month, this born throw away have been defending these characters he now sees as devil speak volume on the flip flopping loser behind the god forsaken moniker.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2015
The issues for us in this election remain and they aren't going to be wished away by a barcanista because one barcanista did a good job before this impostor.

barcanista:
1. FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL, January 01, 2012

THE IMPLICATION OF THE SUBSIDY REMOVAL

NIGERIANS REACT
[img]http://onurerem.files./2012/05/dsc_5744e.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3geO8U6mejI/Twh1pL5pZ3I/AAAAAAAAAHQ/CGcj8nZlRQw/s1600/DSC01980.JPG[/img]

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

will this idi0t just shut up. And the president is so dumb agreeing to all the evil plans. if not that he is a direct beneficiary of the thoughtless policies. why take a hypocritic turncoat like you serious at all self.
Curse, swear, rant and abuse....

By the way, I wonder whether you are a "new" nairalander or an old one hiding behind a "new" moniker...All your posts has been insultive and vile. You sound like a bitter person in real life bro..

Time registered: February 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
2. 2014 IMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS RESPONDED

THE OUTCOME- 16 Youths didn't return home alive

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7qHaVwLXgCw/UySlkJnhwoI/AAAAAAAALrQ/1gDvJSf6ZR4/s1600/IMG-20140315-00968.jpg[/img]

THE YOUTHS REACT

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
OUR GIRLS ARE STILL MISSING

THEIR PARENTS ARE WEEPING

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
APRIL 13, 2014: MULTIPLE BOMB BLAST IN NYANYA, ABUJA

APRIL 14, 2014: HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT JONATHAN DANCING IN KANO PDP RALLY

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dR4kyX_zRQ0/U1Kc0nIHWVI/AAAAAAAAC84/NbI2EK8oNcg/s1600/jonathan+dancing+kano.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by uniklinkum(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
Curse, swear, rant and abuse....

By the way, I wonder whether you are a "new" nairalander or an old one hiding behind a "new" moniker...All your posts has been insultive and vile. You sound like a bitter person in real life bro..

Time registered: February 27, 2015

when did the opinion of a loser like you start to matter it just too phoolish the way a basstard like you flip flop like a wankers. Go choke on your filthy bribes loser, anyway tell mama peace when ever she is coming for her check up in Germany, she should stay away from any hospital around the nrw state. cos I will make sure I push some arsenic poison in her drips.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2015
PassingShot:
The issues for us in this election remain and they aren't going to be wished away by a barcanista because one barcanista did a good job before this impostor.

There is NO impostor anywhere. That post you quoted did no way justify the APC leadership on the subsidy removal except there is a comprehension issue somewhere...

By the way, barcanista remains barcanista, and has moved to a better platform to realise his change for the nation. You guys should live with it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
What A Charitable Ministry, Buying EXPENSIVE BMW For Themselves

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2015
torkaka:
HERDSMEN KILLINGS IN BENUE

VICTIM OF SOLDIERS BRUTALITY - BENUE CEMENT

MASS BURIAL FOR VICTIMS OF HERDSMEN CLASH IN KADUNA

ALLISON DIEZANI'S SON IN A STRECTH LIMO

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2015
@ Passingshot
I don't see how the posts you keep quoting justifies the APC position with respect to the points raised in the Original post. Today, we all are praising the Military and the army for fighting and defeating BokoHaram. Or is it barcanista that also said Buhari and APC should not debate? Or what is your point?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2015
torkaka:
EX-CON BODE GEORGE GETS RELEASED UNDER CONTROVERSIAL CIRCUMSTANCES . . . . . . . . . . .

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/bode_george_roli_wife_314456751.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

. . . . . . . . . .HE IS REWARDED WITH THE APPOINTMENT OF HIS WIFE AS NDLEA DG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa / Ambassador Frank Efeduma's Son Is Dead (Photos) / Appeal Court Reduces Dariye’s Sentence To 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.