Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues (15632 Views)

On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chigold101:
dont you see thattheshout of change has reduced now... It will soon die down...

Never AGAIN
lol... What are they coming to change? They want to Change from FOI to no FOI. They have nothing to offer my brother
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
lol... What are they coming to change? They want to Change from FOI to no FOI. They have nothing to offer my brother

We shall see!

I see you've deliberately avoided to respond to my reply to your original issues of the discuss.

YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kolade354:
Just wait and see but remember I told you today that the millitary will take over one day
You will be the Military General that will takeover abi? Let me assure you that no army General can be the Head of State of United Nigeria. This is a FACT!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by uniklinkum(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
You will be the Military General that will takeover abi? Let me assure you that no army General can be the Head of State of United Nigeria. This is a FACT!

when you get your Niger delta kingdom of ogogoro drinkers. make sure you install nonentities like gej, asari and tompolo as your leaders. No wonder the goatluck and his crews are more concerned about stealing than dealing the poverty and environmental degradation plaguing your villages and cities.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Well imagine nigeria been ran like lagos, based on loyalty. If u are not loyal to the govt u are sidelined. Chai I pity nigerians they don't know what they are gettin into with this change movement.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Well imagine nigeria been ran like lagos, based on loyalty. If u are not loyal to the govt u are sidelined. Chai I pity nigerians they don't know what they are gettin into with this change movement.
Who will allow them to smell Aso Rock? Fortunately for Nigerians there is nothing like "second place". Change cannot come by the mere shout of change. Democrats ought to act like one themselves before seeking federal power. These people will flog us with serpent should they get to Aso Rock.

We can't protest, if we do we will get the LASU and OccupyLekki treatment.

We won't know how government is run because they don't believe in the freedom of information.

We won't have free and fair election because they aren't giving us at the state level(LG poll)

They will use propaganda to tell the whole world how we are enjoying like they are doing in their states.

They will seek to shut out opposition like they attempted to do in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Jonathan and his wise men - barcanista: https://www.nairaland.com/1867222/jonathan-wise-men

barcanista:
Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida

The "evil genius" recently endorsed the 2nd term bid of Goodluck Jonathan. In 1993, IBB annuled the Presidential Election won by Moshood K. Abiola of SPD. The election was adjuged to be the freeest and fairest election. Moshood Abiola was later to be jailed and murdered along with his wife Kudirat by Abacha's Administration. Interestingly, his ADC Col. Sambo Dasuki is Jonathan's National Security Adviser and His National Security Adviser General Aliyu Gusau is Jonathan's Minister of Defense.

Chief Tony Anenih

Also called "Mr. Fix it". He is infamous for fixing elections. He served as Works Minister under the Administration of Olusegun Obasanjo for three years. Under his watch, BILLIONS of Naira was allocated to tackling our Federal roads with Nothing to show on ground. No prosecution whatsoever. Anenih was Appointed the Chairman of Nigeria Port Authority by Jonathan Administration. House of Representatives accused the NPA of diverting N160 billion of revenue supposed to be remitted to the Federation Account, in accordance with Section 162 of the Constitution. No investigation, No Sack, No Prosecution. Anenih still remains in his Position as Chair of NPA Board and He is also the Chairman, Board of Trustees of the PDP. He's a major pro Goodluck's reelection

Comrade Abba Moro, Minister of Interior

His Ministry conducted the Immigration exercise that led to the death of Young Nigerians after they have made Interior Ministry N6b Richer. Despite Protest calling for his sack from all sections including the Senate, House of Representatives, opposition All Progressives Congress (APC), Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), Jonathan refused to investigate him nor relieve him. Asked why the stampede that accompanied the disgraceful immigration exercise, Moro responded “The applicants lost their lives due to impatience; they did not follow the laid-down procedures spelt out to them before the exercise”
[img]http://www.gongnews.net/theatre-of-deaths-abba-moro-to-buy-journalists-for-n500000-each/safe_image/[/img]

Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu, Minister of Health

In 2008 Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu was dismissed as the Chief Medical Officer of Ebonyi University Teaching Hospital due to an uncovered fraud of over 36 Million Naira. President Jonathan appointed him Health Minister.

Alhaji Salisu Buhari

He was a former Speaker of House of Representative in 1999 that was accused and convicted of "Toronto University certificate forgery". He was impeached and kicked out from the house. In 2013, Jonathan Appointed him as Member of UNN Governing Council.

Senator Ali Modu Sheriff

A very strong Ally of Jonathan even during his ANPP days. He is alleged to be the brain behind the BokoHaram Group in Borno State that has turned into insurgency in the North East. Sheriff has neither been questioned nor properly investigated nor cleared by any court of competent jurisdiction. The Controversial politician is a Right Hand Man of the Jonathan's Administration.

Mohammed Abacha
He is the Son of the Late Maximum ruler Sani Abacha. Billions of Naira was looted through the Abacha Family and even Mohammed. Corruption and Money Laundering case was instituted against him by the Obasanjo's regime but was withdrawn by the Jonathan's Government. He is a Chieftain of PDP and a strong campaigner for Jonathan's reelection.

barcanista:
Not Forgeting:
Chief Alamesigha, A fugitive and exConvict pardoned by Jonathan that caused international outcry.

Musliu Obanikoro, A staunch pro-3rd thirm Campaigner while in Senate between 2003 to 2007. Now a Minister of State for Defense.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Is Jonathan no longer overseeing an administration of deceit?

barcanista:
Jonathan is overseeing an Administration of deceit!!!

I am waiting for the Jonathanians
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Eat your vomit!!!

Barcanista still on Jonathan:

barcanista:
You are talking about a man that cannot point any single achievement as Gov in Bayelsa...

barcanista:
that is what we call a government of benevolence..... This was a man whose performance can be dwarfed by that of a Local Government Chairman.

barcanista:
One thing is to have corrupt people, another is to have an institution committed to Anti-Corruption fight. We have The EFCC, ICPC, Special Fraud Unit of the Police Force, DSS, We also have the Office of the Attorney General of The Federation and other Institutions empowered by law to fight Corruption. Non are working. Another thing is to disassociate your administration from indicted officials. But alas what do we have under Dr. Goodluck Ebele Wilson Jonathan? A President that does not only shy away from corruption fight but also bring controversial people onboard.

barcanista:

You have spoken well DOnphilopus. Jonathanians keep saying "Jonathan is a good man but the people around him are bad", my question is "WHO brought those people on board?" is it APC or The Nigerian Masses elected them?

barcanista:
You are right brother. the purpose of the Thread is to waken our mind as the 2015 poll approach. We must not sit and allow TAN and other Pro-GEJ 2015 groups continue in their propaganda to deceive innocent minds into voting the failed government of Jonathan and the PDP again. Remember Nigerians forget easily

To a post trying to absolve some GEJ's aides, you barcanista had this to say:
barcanista:
There is no way you can blame an Aide and absolve the Principal. The Principal in his wisdom hired the Aide and put faith in him. He has the prerogative to FIRE the Aide. So whatsup with their excuses?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Barcanista,

When men of honour and integrity are talking, quietly take your leave through the next available exit. If you stay, you would not be different from a dog.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
And the spaMming continues. Though your spams are irrelevant to the subject, nor did I say Jonathan has done excellently. I can't even see where I eulogised the men you keep mentioning. The problem we have in this country is that the opposition will always try not to discuss their own flops(which is worse anyway). Nigerians will not vote hypocrite. Barcanista is so proud to withdraw his support for hypocritical party. Men of honor stand for what is just and not a Zombie-like one-way-traffic attitude. Holy God knows that I will not relent...

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by uniklinkum(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
And the spaMming continues. Though your spams are irrelevant to the subject, nor did I say Jonathan has done excellentlt. I can't even see where I eulogised the men you keep mentioning. The problem we have in this country is that the opposition will always try not to discuss their own flops(which is worse anyway). Nigerians will not vote hypocrite. Barcanista is so proud to withdraw his support for hypocritical party.

you are a phoool, you still have the guts to open that waste factory you call mouth. You are a hypocritic cum idi0t. like amechi said bring allegations from credible people and not people like FFK( barcaidiot).
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by uniklinkum(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Barcanista,

When men of honour and integrity are talking, quietly take your leave through the next available exit. If you stay, you would not be different from a dog.

QED...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
And the spaMming continues. Though your spams are irrelevant to the subject, nor did I say Jonathan has done excellently. I can't even see where I eulogised the men you keep mentioning. The problem we have in this country is that the opposition will always try not to discuss their own flops(which is worse anyway). Nigerians will not vote hypocrite. Barcanista is so proud to withdraw his support for hypocritical party. Men of honor stand for what is just and not a Zombie-like one-way-traffic attitude. Holy God knows that I will not relent...

I replied all the issues you raised and you do not have any further thing to say. So your thread is dead already.

I quote your past posts so that the naïve members of the forum know you for who you are.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by queensmith: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
But Barcanista - this only further fuels the idea that GEJ is unable to take responsibility for his governance. What is the purpose of a president that is unable to control his subordinates?

1. Fuel subsidy removal was a good idea, the subsequent price increase was not. Calculations were done by a number of parties and it was agreed removing the subsidy shouldn't have led to a price hike. Whether or not APC/PDP voted for this move the FG and NNPC are responsible for imposing further and unnecessary hardship on Nigerians in the wake of this scandal.
You cannot with one breath claim you are unable to support subsidy and at the same time claim you cannot enforce retailers to sell at NNPC rates which is exactly what Alison and GEJ were trying to tell us.

Are APC responsible for the fact GEJs government was paying 600x the amount in subsidies that OBJs government paid? Is APC responsible for the refusal of NNPC to adhere to Yaradua's command that subsidy no longer be paid to the greedy petrol retailers?
If GEJ is incapable of calling order to his cabinet then he doesn't deserve to be in his position, you do him no favours calling attention to his ineptitude.

Did APC order the killing of civilians during the protest? Was it APC members of the house that refused to protect civilians against manslaughter by enforcement agencies?

2. Crude Account depletion is a topic I am very curious about -What exactly have been the FG's plans on saving in the event of oil crashes and global money crisis? I will assume reserves such as the ECA exists solely for this purpose? Otherwise if the money is to be shared between governments a sensible finance minister and her president will suggest how exactly this money is to be spent and sign off on any proposed projects. Of course I understand neither the finance minister here or the President have any sense. Instead they can blame Governors, if they refused to pay what will happen?

NOI even assured us with that her igbo mouth that the money has been placed in all sorts of funds and investments and what nots - I know the government won't be able to immediately cash in if the funds were indeed invested. So the only logical conclusion is that she lied. She's a liar like her boss. Thankfully they knew the Governors will only steal the money otherwise Nigerians will have faced one hell of an inflation crisis - $20bn into an economy like Nigerias with no suitable plan? That can only lead to catastrophic effects, we must thank the governors for funnelling this money abroad.

We need strong leadership, at least a leader that will say no!

3. CHIEF ALAMESIEGHA (how do you pronounce this surname sef?) I won't take this nonsense - the pardon of this man is and forever will be a complete embarrassment to all Nigerians.

NOBODY DICTATES TO A PRESIDENT WHO TO PARDON, this is one thing GEJ cannot push on anyone. It is called a presidential pardon and only he has the power to issue this, it Vetoes law and order and should only ever be used with due care. Clearly GEJ also benefited from this mans criminal activities. APC indeed.

4. I'm not sure what books you've been seeing I haven't had the privilege, for example we are still unable to see the nature of contracts issued by the NDDC. I cannot for the life of me find credible documentation regarding our tax income. We are still unable to see the audit report on the NNPC, we remain unprivy to the shady accounting of both NPA and NNPC and Jonathan still hasn't declared his assets and expenditure. Abeg where did the idea GEJ is running a transparent leadership come from?

I will also like to see a financial breakdown of the loan received by Lagos - the FG shouldn't be signing off on loans of this nature without it. The FG is busy signing your life and future away and you are encouraging their folly.

5. The issue of debate is not imperative to the future of Nigeria, refrain from this nonsense.

5. Amnesty to terrorists is a terrible idea - it will be nice of you to quote credible sources so we are assured. But I believe the General made his stance known on terrorism and corruption. However GEJ remains telling us stealing is not corruption and resorts to paying off militants. I think we can conclude where each of these men stand.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by poiZon: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rawani:

How dare you? Some people actually have a purpose, principles, values and an ideology. I will state here without any reservation that I do what I do solely for the love of my country, and nothing more. I have zero rating, regard or respect for men without principle or ideology. Let this stick.

LIES!
LIES!!
Rawani u do what u do for the love of ur region n awa oyel.
love of country my foot.
y dont u speak against the short change in the employment n admission sector whr a northener will be given admission with a zero score but same isnt applicable to a southerner?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by poiZon: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kolade354:
Am not a toddler or Kid one thing that I know is Jonathan has something to do with Alams pardon...........Barcanista Oya cum and answer my question since yesterday cos I knw you would have done your research on the bus jonathan promise ius after he removed subsidy..............Lord knwz how many nigerians that didnt eat any food yesterday night, our people are living in abject poverty and we are here shouting Jonathan till infinity.............MY PRAYER FOR NIGERIA IS EITHER THE MILLITARY TAKE OVER OR WE DISINTEGRATE SO THAT GEO-POLITICAL ZONE WILL GO BACK TO DRAWING BOARD AND START AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN.

so during OBJ's tenure there wasnt hunger in d land?
nigerians were feedng fine n were happy?
so u want to tell me GEJ invented or it is in dis tenure that the word HUNGER was coined?
_u guys r pathetic!
as for the buses i personally watched when gej presented those buses to states n most transporters(major) in the country, so if its not in ur state ask ur govr.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by poiZon: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kolade354:
Am not a toddler or Kid one thing that I know is Jonathan has something to do with Alams pardon...........Barcanista Oya cum and answer my question since yesterday cos I knw you would have done your research on the bus jonathan promise ius after he removed subsidy..............Lord knwz how many nigerians that didnt eat any food yesterday night, our people are living in abject poverty and we are here shouting Jonathan till infinity.............MY PRAYER FOR NIGERIA IS EITHER THE MILLITARY TAKE OVER OR WE DISINTEGRATE SO THAT GEO-POLITICAL ZONE WILL GO BACK TO DRAWING BOARD AND START AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN.

so u want to tell me GEJ invented or it is in dis tenure that the word HUNGER was coined?
_u guys r pathetic!
as for the buses i personally watched when gej presented those buses to states n most transporters(major) in the country, so if its not in ur state ask ur govr.
military wont take over cos God dont answer prayers of f00ls, for breakng away from norterners i cant but get aroused if it happens
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
queensmith:
But Barcanista - this only further fuels the idea that GEJ is unable to take responsibility for his governance. What is the purpose of a president that is unable to control his subordinates?

1. Fuel subsidy removal was a good idea, the subsequent price increase was not. Calculations were done by a number of parties and it was agreed removing the subsidy shouldn't have led to a price hike. Whether or not APC/PDP voted for this move the FG and NNPC are responsible for imposing further and unnecessary hardship on Nigerians in the wake of this scandal.
You cannot with one breath claim you are unable to support subsidy and at the same time claim you cannot enforce retailers to sell at NNPC rates which is exactly what Alison and GEJ were trying to tell us.

Are APC responsible for the fact GEJs government was paying 600x the amount in subsidies that OBJs government paid? Is APC responsible for the refusal of NNPC to adhere to Yaradua's command that subsidy no longer be paid to the greedy petrol retailers?
If GEJ is incapable of calling order to his cabinet then he doesn't deserve to be in his position, you do him no favours calling attention to his ineptitude.

Did APC order the killing of civilians during the protest? Was it APC members of the house that refused to protect civilians against manslaughter by enforcement agencies?

2. Crude Account depletion is a topic I am very curious about -What exactly have been the FG's plans on saving in the event of oil crashes and global money crisis? I will assume reserves such as the ECA exists solely for this purpose? Otherwise if the money is to be shared between governments a sensible finance minister and her president will suggest how exactly this money is to be spent and sign off on any proposed projects. Of course I understand neither the finance minister here or the President have any sense. Instead they can blame Governors, if they refused to pay what will happen?

NOI even assured us with that her igbo mouth that the money has been placed in all sorts of funds and investments and what nots - I know the government won't be able to immediately cash in if the funds were indeed invested. So the only logical conclusion is that she lied. She's a liar like her boss. Thankfully they knew the Governors will only steal the money otherwise Nigerians will have faced one hell of an inflation crisis - $20bn into an economy like Nigerias with no suitable plan? That can only lead to catastrophic effects, we must thank the governors for funnelling this money abroad.

We need strong leadership, at least a leader that will say no!

3. CHIEF ALAMESIEGHA (how do you pronounce this surname sef?) I won't take this nonsense - the pardon of this man is and forever will be a complete embarrassment to all Nigerians.

NOBODY DICTATES TO A PRESIDENT WHO TO PARDON, this is one thing GEJ cannot push on anyone. It is called a presidential pardon and only he has the power to issue this, it Vetoes law and order and should only ever be used with due care. Clearly GEJ also benefited from this mans criminal activities. APC indeed.

4. I'm not sure what books you've been seeing I haven't had the privilege, for example we are still unable to see the nature of contracts issued by the NDDC. I cannot for the life of me find credible documentation regarding our tax income. We are still unable to see the audit report on the NNPC, we remain unprivy to the shady accounting of both NPA and NNPC and Jonathan still hasn't declared his assets and expenditure. Abeg where did the idea GEJ is running a transparent leadership come from?

I will also like to see a financial breakdown of the loan received by Lagos - the FG shouldn't be signing off on loans of this nature without it. The FG is busy signing your life and future away and you are encouraging their folly.

5. The issue of debate is not imperative to the future of Nigeria, refrain from this nonsense.

5. Amnesty to terrorists is a terrible idea - it will be nice of you to quote credible sources so we are assured. But I believe the General made his stance known on terrorism and corruption. However GEJ remains telling us stealing is not corruption and resorts to paying off militants. I think we can conclude where each of these men stand.

1. I also supports subsidy removal on the condition that parliatives are put in place BEFORE the removal. The Governors along with the President supported the removal because it will give them more money. Neither the governors nor the president vbrought in parliatives before the removal. The salient issue is WHY did the APC shifted all the abuse and blame to the President without telling us what their Govs did? Of course to play to the gallery and make it look like it was entirely the President's decision just to score cheap political point. While the PDP and the Presidency defended their stand, the APC tried to be hypocritical in their stand. Another issue is, what did these APC govs do with the extra money?

2. The same Governors pressurised the President to share the ECA and even instituted lawsuit. That issue has been on since 2010 when Jonathan tool over in acting capacity. While I'm pained as to why the money amounting to $20billion was shared, I am very much concerned on what the APC Govs do with their own share of the money and why is the APC pouring all the blame of ECA depletion on Jonathan when they were the ones that pressured him? Are yu saying that Nigerians should keep quiet and watch this hypocrisy?

3. Whether Jonathan benefitted from Alamesiegha or not is not my concern. The issue is why didn't the APC Govs lead by example by opposing the ides by the Council of State? If the council of state had said "No to Alams pardon", I am sure Nigerians will blame Jonathan should he still go ahead. But you'all agreed to it and still blame Jonathan. There is a word called Conspiracy and another word called hypocrisy.

4. If you want to see the books of any agency of FG, petition them and they will grant you. That is how foi works. Many journalists and citizens have invoked it without denial. By the way how does that justify the secretive government of APC Govs?

5. How can you say you won't debate and still call yourself democratic when the same you blasted Jonathan for doing same thing in 2011. This is the change you preach?

6. Buhari supported Amnesty in April 2013(the link is there and I quoted his words). Him telling London that he doesn't shows that he's old and confused.

Thanks for being civil...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Kolade354(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
poiZon:

_u guys r pathetic!
you are crazy I repeat you are crazy where is those bus that mr president donate........He promised us 1200 buses to cushion the effect in Hike of fuel up till now I havnt see one single bus for my stare......Maybe you are living in Mars.........Or you are enjoying the bus he donate in your state Mumu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Rawani: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
poiZon:

LIES!
LIES!!
Rawani u do what u do for the love of ur region n awa oyel.
love of country my foot.
y dont u speak against the short change in the employment n admission sector whr a northener will be given admission with a zero score but same isnt applicable to a southerner?

Being of cross tribal parentage, I'm as entitled to every drop of that sweet crude that flows beneath the feet of babes in the creeks of the delta, as you think you are.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by poiZon: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rawani:

Being of cross tribal parentage, I'm as entitled to every drop of that sweet crude that flows beneath the feet of babes in the creeks of the delta, as you think you are.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by queensmith: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
1. I also supports subsidy removal on the condition that parliatives are put in place BEFORE the removal. The Governors along with the President supported the removal because it will give them more money. Neither the governors nor the president vbrought in parliatives before the removal. The salient issue is WHY did the APC shifted all the abuse and blame to the President without telling us what their Govs did? Of course to play to the gallery and make it look like it was entirely the President's decision just to score cheap political point. While the PDP and the Presidency defended their stand, the APC tried to be hypocritical in their stand. Another issue is, what did these APC govs do with the extra money?

I have no knowledge on the parts Governors had to play in this matter but if they indeed supported the removal it was a wise decision (though their intentions are another matter). However the FG remain responsible for unnecessarily hiking the prices of petroleum, the discussion has already been had that the hiking made no sense especially given Nigeria refines a fair amount of fuel used domestically. The FG have nowhere to run in this matter NNPC is not a state institution and they should come and tell us about what has been happening.

barcanista:
2. The same Governors pressurised the President to share the ECA and even instituted lawsuit. That issue has been on since 2010 when Jonathan tool over in acting capacity. While I'm pained as to why the money amounting to $20billion was shared, I am very much concerned on what the APC Govs do with their own share of the money and why is the APC pouring all the blame of ECA depletion on Jonathan when they were the ones that pressured him? Are yu saying that Nigerians should keep quiet and watch this hypocrisy?

You keep harping on as if APC hold majority shares in Nigerian matters, the FG face lawsuits everyday you can look for yourself, I've never heard of them doling out money before. Clearly there are ulterior motives. Again NOI told us this money was already invested - how did they manage to distribute this money if that was the case?

barcanista:
3. Whether Jonathan benefitted from Alamesiegha or not is not my concern. The issue is why didn't the APC Govs lead by example by opposing the ides by the Council of State? If the council of state had said "No to Alams pardon", I am sure Nigerians will blame Jonathan should he still go ahead. But you'all agreed to it and still blame Jonathan. There is a word called Conspiracy and another word called hypocrisy.

Jonathan is 100% responsible for the unforgivable pardon - In any other country this will be grounds for impeachment.

barcanista:
4. If you want to see the books of any agency of FG, petition them and they will grant you. That is how foi works. Many journalists and citizens have invoked it without denial. By the way how does that justify the secretive government of APC Govs?

This isn't true - the books should be published without an FOI request.

barcanista:
5. How can you say you won't debate and still call yourself democratic when the same you blasted Jonathan for doing same thing in 2011. This is the change you preach?

Jonathan and Yaradua rejected Buhari's many calls to a debate before, do your principles only apply to the opposition?

barcanista:
6. Buhari supported Amnesty in April 2013(the link is there and I quoted his words). Him telling London that he doesn't shows that he's old and confused.

Your links didn't quote him directly and I won't really call them credible. I will search on this myself. Amnesty for terrorists is wrong - GEJ is guilty of dolling out funds to known militants who now openly support him.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by millyajay(f): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:

u couldn't quote passingshot? y? his writeups was too big for u?..lol....GMB is not the one confused here....U ARE!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by poiZon: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kolade354:
you are crazy I repeat you are crazy where is those bus that mr president donate........He promised us 1200 buses to cushion the effect in Hike of fuel up till now I havnt see one single bus for my stare......Maybe you are living in Mars.........Or you are enjoying the bus he donate in your state Mumu

upon d free education awo gave to you's, u still dey foolish, thats unbelievable.
even if i tell u 1+1 = 2 u go still say SIR EXPLAIN.
DOnt worry with time u will get used to simple comprehension, lemme not complicate matters d more.
go n sleep u need it cos d way u r arguing u fit turn soyinka to an ALMAJIRI.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Kolade354(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
poiZon:

upon d free education awo gave to you's, u still dey foolish, thats unbelievable.
even if i tell u 1+1 = 2 u go still say SIR EXPLAIN.
DOnt worry with time u will get used to simple comprehension, lemme not complicate matters d more.
go n sleep u need it cos d way u r arguing u fit turn soyinka to an ALMAJIRI.
you are crzay i repeat again if you see one single bus for your state toy wonr be saying rubbish
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
millyajay:
u couldn't quote passingshot? y? his writeups was too big for u?..lol....GMB is not the one confused here....U ARE!!!!!!
I don't reply spams and insults... When insults accompany a comment I ignore.. I am always ready to discuss politics but will not entertain insult..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by arewafederation: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:
Barcanista my best friend and brother

I sight you

Kill them apc

But wait oo

You really scattered apc nairaland camp no sensible post from them since you saw the light

I can see IbnSultaan crying

Btw

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
We Northerners say no to a terrorist

General Isa Abubakar Azeez dey hail oo

Wish me luck in today's match against Liverpool

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

This goat again?

I can see you are dieing to be a northerner.... grin

Sorry, no space for Lunatics in Arewarepublic grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by arewafederation: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Eat your vomit!!!

Barcanista still on Jonathan:

To a post trying to absolve some GEJ's aides, you barcanista had this to say:

I think you have done enough justice to this thread, and have given a million reasons why this op should never be taken serious. Further comments by you will be as good as trying to killthe corpse of the op.

Allow him to continue his horseplay.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
millyajay:

He is surely a smart dude but some of us here already know him. He chooses soft targets who are not too keen to reply him as deserved. Just like how Boko Haramites operate by going after soft targets.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Jesusloveyou: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Barcanista,

i told him before to take 2wks break,instead of repeating one rubbish thing everyday,is that not madness?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
arewafederation:

I think you have done enough justice to this thread, and have given a million reasons why this op should never be taken serious. Further comments by you will be as good as trying to killthe corpse of the op.

Allow him to continue his horseplay.

Thanks. I've left him and his blind followers who aren't capable of thinking independently to their ignorance already.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N19b, $86m Refund Probe Sparks Anti-magu Protest / Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal / Kaduna Installs Ahmad Bamalli As New Emir Of Zazzau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.