Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues (15631 Views)

On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
arewafederation:

I think you have done enough justice to this thread, and have given a million reasons why this op should never be taken serious. Further comments by you will be as good as trying to killthe corpse of the op.

Allow him to continue his horseplay.
First, Barcanista isn't running for President, I don't see how spamming thread respond to the issues raised. I actually never expected a good response from some of you. The purpose of this thread is to tell Nigerians what you APC have been trying to suppress. Whether you take me serious or not will not make me stop nor justify the hypocrisy of APC. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by oyeludef(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
So its true dat d op sold his conscience afterall. Even pdpiigs do not take him seriously save a few truckpushers. Wateva d outcome of d election is, dis dramas will surely go down in history
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by oyeludef(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
First, Barcanista isn't running for President, I don't see how spamming thread respond to the issues raised. I actually never expected a good response from some of you. The purpose of this thread is to tell Nigerians what you APC have been trying to suppress. Whether you take me serious or not will not make me stop nor justify the hypocrisy of APC. grin
no body is asking u to stop. Afterall man must wack.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Jesusloveyou: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
And the spaMming continues. Though your spams are irrelevant to the subject, nor did I say Jonathan has done excellently. I can't even see where I eulogised the men you keep mentioning. The problem we have in this country is that the opposition will always try not to discuss their own flops(which is worse anyway). Nigerians will not vote hypocrite. Barcanista is so proud to withdraw his support for hypocritical party. Men of honor stand for what is just and not a Zombie-like one-way-traffic attitude. Holy God knows that I will not relent...
who is d hypocrite here,speaking with both side of ur mouth,if buhari is not d change,is gej d change? Change is eminent,if gej is a saint,let stil try d devil.if d country is so good,let us stil try d worst of it,maybe d devil wil be better than d saint,or d worst wil be better than d good of gej for 6yrs.so ur hypocritical long sermon cannot change d mind of nigerians that are clamouring for change.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
arewafederation:

This goat again?

I can see you are dieing to be a northerner.... grin

Sorry, no space for Lunatics in Arewarepublic grin grin

Who is a goat

Your father is a goat cow and malu ediot

As a full blooded nasarawa man and a bonafide Arewa i don't know you

Get behind me

Kai ne mai dan wata karuwa

Die by bomb Insha'Allah

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Who is a goat
Get behind me
Die by bomb Insha'Allah
Gej till 2019
No mind that guy. They want to just "grab" power by means of masking their real selves. Nigerians are very wise...

They will NEVER smell Aso Rock!!!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
No mind that guy. They want to just "grab" power by means of masking their real selves. Nigerians are very wise...

They will NEVER smell Aso Rock!!!

Gaskiya

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by arewafederation: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:

I think you are entitled to your opinion and no one will/can stop you from opening threads as much as your protectiongrin requires. You shouldn't expect good response from any of us because as passingshot has revealed from your past posts, NO ONE should waste his time responding to someone who obviously has no principles.

I respect people's opinion, and whatever they believe in as long as it's not for evil intents but for someone who doesn't know what to believe in, I think that person should no be taken serious. That is my opinion and I equally expect you to respect that.

Enjoy your protection while it lasts. wink

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by arewafederation: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Who is a goat

Get behind me

Die by bomb Insha'Allah

Gej till 2019

My goat, time to return to your cage. angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Gaskiya

Gej till 2019
We shall entertain their tears come 30th of this month.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
arewafederation:

My goat, time to return to your cage. angry

Your father is a goat

Your mama na prostitute

Your family na malu

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by arewafederation: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Your father is a goat

Your mama na prostitute

Your family na malu

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Stop bleating and return to your cage! angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by zizytd(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Barcanista I don't believe u ported, u think abt APC that we support the opposition, for christ sake if APC wins the elections Nigeria will be serious to make tins work, cus PDP will be @ their neck
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by queensmith: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Barcanista - listen to this. Turns out political officials whether APC or BDD had absolutely no say in the pardon.

The pardon was potentially illegal and an impeachable offence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfDHzCkJnIc
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
who is d hypocrite here,speaking with both side of ur mouth,if buhari is not d change,is gej d change? Change is eminent,if gej is a saint,let stil try d devil.if d country is so good,let us stil try d worst of it,maybe d devil wil be better than d saint,or d worst wil be better than d good of gej for 6yrs.so ur hypocritical long sermon cannot change d mind of nigerians that are clamouring for change.
BuhAaaaa!
You just finish the guy.
No wonder his popularity just blown away within shortest period of time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
barcanista:
We shall entertain their tears come 30th of this month.
I wil remind you.
Useless Tanoid.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by heavenstorm: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Barcanista or whatever u are.... U are just a useless fellow on top Jonathan reelection bid... What a nonsensical topic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register / N19b, $86m Refund Probe Sparks Anti-magu Protest / Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.