Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again (6329 Views)

See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by LewisO: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ok... undecided
Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by iamrealdeji(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hen hen,these are married folks,how do you want to treat your wife before? Beat her and dislike her?
Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by Heromaniaa: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
When a Nigeria girl falls in love, do not be deceived, she only stoops to pick some wads of naira notes.
Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by iphanyiuma(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hold on a second

Still hold on...

Its coming....

Ohhhh I didn't fall in love again sorryundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by imakebigbucks: 12:40am On Mar 01, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.buzz77.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by p2t2r(m): 12:46am On Mar 01, 2015
cozy7:
SOAK IT IN HOT RED OIL
is it his fault that your dick is not functioning?
Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by dahreyM: 12:56am On Mar 01, 2015
No, they want me to fall out of luv
Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by cozy7(m): 6:16am On Mar 01, 2015
p2t2r:
is it his fault that your dick is not functioning?
I'm a real man bro, here's a pix of my "real" girl. Do u need her number to confirm what I mean, let me no....

Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by baseg25(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2015
dahreyM:
No, they want me to fall out of luv
den fall in love jawe.
Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by Davidovinci(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2015
cozy7:
I'm a real man bro, here's a pix of my "real" girl. Do u need her number to confirm what I mean, let me no....
She's not fine sef but................
Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by tomzman: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok seen
Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by jahstech: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please am sorry guys, but just hear a brother out:
Hi guys, my name is Jahswill, I school in Auchi Polytechnic and reside presently in Sapele, Delta State. Recently i came across this Jumia Agent stuff and i joined, is not too much but as a student you can manage with it, it all depends on your marketing abilities though, as a result of joining am now able to give discount on goods bought through me on the Jumia website, as you all know they deliver to most part of the country, and the COD (cash on delivery) payment option makes it more exciting. So if you want any product on Jumia, just let me know and i would help you place the order so you can get some discount. For those who live close to my two main locations (that is Sapele and Auchi), you are in luck, you don't have to worry much on delivery charges since i would order your items along with other peoples items so delivery cost is shared, and if you have become my good customer you won't have to even worry about delivery charges, i just let you know when your goods have arrived and you come pick it up.
Some may have questions so i came up with a FAQ, if you have further question you can always ask.

1)Whats the difference if I order it through you and not from Jumia Directly.
ans: when u order through me you get a discount on the goods you want to buy but if you order directly on your own you will never get this discount

2)How come you can give discount and JUMIA cannot
ans:because I'm an official Sales Rep to them. I' have the privilege to give discounts on any purchase (either one item or list of item amount to #5000 and above)

3)if I'm not okay with the goods delivered can I return it?
ans:Yes. U can refuse to collect the goods at the point of delivery after checking whatever goods you order. Or probably you took it home and found out the goods doesn't suite your taste, you can return it on or b4 14days of delivery (within 2 weeks)

4)Can they deliver to any part in the country
and:Yes (but delivery cost varies based on how far your State is Near any of there pick up STATION) and sometimes you get free delivery.

You can reach me on these numbers: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6
WhatsApp: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6

As usual i will be keeping you posted with Hot deals that you don't want to miss, for example
Check this out: http://www./sony-ps3-12gb-console-black-44407.html
Sony PS3 console selling for only 48295, there is a promo going on now if you download the jumia app, that would reduce 1000 which makes it 47,295 i can also remove 500 as discount which makes it 46,795!!!!

Tecno R7 for #37,000 with promo and discount it goes for #35,500
http://www./tecno-r7-black-free-power-bank-free-pouch-109627.html
Re: 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again by baseg25(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2015
tomzman:
Ok seen
more reply pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All / Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman / I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.