Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria (55659 Views)

Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by abuRevelatus(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
na wa ooh, thought we already winning d war? Or are we preparing for another one?
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
tociano009:
Are you for real

am i for real?
will you ask that if you had lost a very close relative in a bomb blast that could as well been averted?

GEJ could have made these moves long before now, but he refused.
he waited till election
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by olas24u(f): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
bloody lies
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by CamilleGolgi: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Maybe you didn't watch it on channels TV. Its real dude.

Abumadea:
Av seen the first pic somewhere on the internet over a month now. I can't verify the authenticity of the other pictures though, but the first pic is not real. Pls no insults cos am very sure of what am saying.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
CamilleGolgi:
Maybe you didn't watch it on channels TV. Its real dude.

Lies!

https://www.nairaland.com/2172599/pdp-lies-busted-see-evidence
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
papalumi29:

Stop displaying madness!!!. You wont be heal until you know the truth. .. Ye shall know the truth and it shall set you free.

*You're in bondage, don't worry Buhari shall be declared on May 29, we shall vote him into office and when he starts performing you will be released.

*1$=210,
,*after 16 years the old story of power epidemic, *60% of youths are unemployed,
*currently fuel scarcity is looming in all states, *corruption at the peak.
*Financial institutions in the country are planning to send out some of its workers.
*millions of dollars missing and some people can't even afford one meal in a day.
*When countries are talking of electric train, GEJ is celebrating locomotive engine.
*The gap BTW the rich n poor is rising
*Kidnapping is still in the news daily
* Ordinary woman that sells gari at the market can define the word STRIKE!!! with enough examples like health worker strike, petrol workers strike, lectures incessant industrial actions .
* We don't enjoy power yet we are to pay more for it.
The list is endless...
If you're in this country and you know and can even testify that at least three of these are happening,it shows you are not of sound health.
Na you and your family dey mad, you are the one in bondage, and you will remain there till 2019.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2015
abatically:

This sums up ur IQ. I'm so sorry I can't help u.

i dont think in IQ...i reason...

IQ is for white-people..
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by vokalguy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
tociano009:
what is this Baboon and dog saying

I guess you are too ignorant to understand my point. Let me explain it better to you in a way that empty barrel you call a brain will understand. If you are a citizen of a country, you have basic rights, right to practice any religion or right to have any sexual preference. If you still wanna resort to calling me names, its cool. People like u basically explains why our country will never progress. W**nker
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by tociano009(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
vokalguy:

I guess you are too ignorant to understand my point. Let me explain it better to you in a way that empty barrel you call a brain will understand. If you are a citizen of a country, you have basic rights, rights to practice any religion or right to have any sexual preference. If you still wanna resort to call me names, its cool. People like u basically explains why our country will never progress. W**nker
ok sir
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by vokalguy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
tsdarkside:

sleep with whosoever you want to sleep

are you crazy.. angry angry

people like you belong in a madhouse..not walking around...you are too dangerous..

sighs... its called basic rights... its 2015 folks, we are in a democratic society. Definition of democracy is 'an organization or situation in which everyone is treated equally and has equal rights' Common...
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by sweetgala(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

1)Dude please don't politicize everything. It doesn't help. If you come upon a post pertaining to the military, dont add any political undertone to it. Abeg
2)And who told you nigeria can't afford an antonov. 1 costs around 200million dollars, is that what nigeria can't afford Do you have any idea how much was mapped out for the defence budget
3) and antonovs are not bombers. They're used for transporting very heavy cargo like tanks. They're much too heavy and have low manuevrability.
Please stop seeing propaganda in everything.

The one pictured above is a bomber like the B2 Stratofortress , to be sincere I'm not sure what plane that is but I doubt the Nigerian air force can afford to service a strategic bomber
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
sweetgala:

The one pictured above is a bomber like the B2 Stratofortress , to be sincere I'm not sure what plane that is but I doubt the Nigerian air force can afford to service a strategic bomber

yeah, servicing would be where problems might be encountered. we haven't developed the culture of maintenance in this country
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Seun360(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
daddyiel:
and your parents still think they have a child? Your world will keep cursing you till death

Back to the sender. Anofia.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by stigman(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
cokacoola:
Gej till all apc members get sensegrin

I no sure say dey go fit get sense o
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2015
vokalguy:

sighs... its called basic rights... its 2015 folks, we are in a democratic society. Definition of democracy is 'an organization or situation in which everyone is treated equally and has equal rights' Common...

dont even start with that rubbish...

MAN+WOMAN = PERFECTION

MAN+MAN = MADNESS

WOMAN+WOMAN = MADNESS

MAN or WOMAN+ANIMAL = MADNESS

angry angry angry

now...SHARRAP-..... angry angry angry
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by vokalguy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

dont even start with that rubbish...

MAN+WOMAN = PERFECTION

MAN+MAN = MADNESS

WOMAN+WOMAN = MADNESS

MAN or WOMAN+ANIMAL = MADNESS

angry angry angry

now...SHARRAP-..... angry angry angry

Hit me up when you understand what exactly 'equal rights' means... nobody says you should not do you BUT don't judge other people for going a different route...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.