Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria (55653 Views)

Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by sandee575(f): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Most of the military equipment shown in pictures recently don't belong to the
Nigerian Army.

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
wic military? Lies.. Why didnt dy send d war weapons 3yrs,2yrs bak..why wen election is near? No wonda dy postpond d election cos sum of dia rigging equipments hadnt arrived..
PDP Knw dy will lose and they are bent on unleashing mayhem..
But God is bigger than them all since
the Voice of the People is the Voice of God.

When the battle is hottest,Victory is nigh.
SADIST, RMAINED SAD till 2019
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Reaper231(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sending all those morons to virgin island so dey have satisfy their spiritual libido. Victory comes from God. May God continue to protect our men. Support our military
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
bulakos:
Keeping buying dem so that Buhari won't suffer when he comes in in May 28

Sai baba Buhari
Sai Baban zara u
SADIST, REMAINED SAD TILL 2019
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by makazona(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
THE SADISTS WILL START SCREAMING SAI BUHARI, the language of the ill baked,
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Vitaglyde: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thank you russia, thank you china
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
tociano009:
Shame on Obama, thanks our able President till 2019 #Neveragain#

you need someone to pour cold water on you so that you can wake and start using your grey matters
why is he all of a sudden winning the war?

why hasn't he employed all these skillsets long before losing 15,000 nigerians including those medical students who lose their lives in that jos market?

shame on him
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by papalumi29(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
dapipson:
THE SADISTS WILL START SCREAMING SAI BUHARI, the language of the ill baked,

Stop displaying madness!!!. You wont be heal until you know the truth. .. Ye shall know the truth and it shall set you free.

*You're in bondage, don't worry Buhari shall be declared on May 29, we shall vote him into office and when he starts performing you will be released.

*1$=210,
,*after 16 years the old story of power epidemic, *60% of youths are unemployed,
*currently fuel scarcity is looming in all states, *corruption at the peak.
*Financial institutions in the country are planning to send out some of its workers.
*millions of dollars missing and some people can't even afford one meal in a day.
*When countries are talking of electric train, GEJ is celebrating locomotive engine.
*The gap BTW the rich n poor is rising
*Kidnapping is still in the news daily
* Ordinary woman that sells gari at the market can define the word STRIKE!!! with enough examples like health worker strike, petrol workers strike, lectures incessant industrial actions .
* We don't enjoy power yet we are to pay more for it.
The list is endless...
If you're in this country and you know and can even testify that at least three of these are happening,it shows you are not of sound health.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by fandango: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
wic military? Lies.. Why didnt dy send d war weapons 3yrs,2yrs bak..why wen election is near? No wonda dy postpond d election cos sum of dia rigging equipments hadnt arrived..
PDP Knw dy will lose and they are bent on unleashing mayhem..
But God is bigger than them all since
the Voice of the People is the Voice of God.

When the battle is hottest,Victory is nigh.
your a real insatiable sadist,many ppl are hailing d govt,praying 4 d troops survival for d victory over the insurgents,all u c is negative mindset against them and gej's administratn. U didnt hear dat becaus we sign into law against same sex mariage that mk U.S nt to suply us weapons 2 or 3yrs ago? b4 we turn to china and russia? U didnt hear or read dat?
Am sure if d nigerian troops did nt recapture those town u wld b luking 4 anoda negative coments. Na so so bad bad bad bad thing d full ur head.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
did i hear you say change...
Its already here,GEJ till 2019
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Charly68: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Military is trying but this last minute war prosecution is indeed very belated ..Many souls have been lost in the land..Our president is not proactive ..To do the right thing at the wrong time is bad management
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Keypha(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
We reject to be Gay, and we can never accept it in Nigeria, the God of Israel pls protect my President Jonathan.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
sandee575:
Nigerian Army.
Who get am....verify your claims?
GEJ ....let d good work continue
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by mikron(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chrylich:
the question is how come everything started happening 6 weeks to the election... what has Jonathan bn doing?
playing politics with peoples' lives?
it is really pathetic..
Bokoharam has bn around for quite a while now, the intensity of the insurgency has bn at its peak for about 2 to 3 years now buh President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan only got to know that prompt actions should be taken just few weeks to the election.. n some bastards would still be hailing this dr fellow bastard over ds glaring propanganda.. I can't just imagine.. It is now so hard to differentiate between what is right n what is wrong..
n fact is, it is not Buhari or APC that i like, it is Jonathan n his administration that I hate.
I have always hated him since the subsidy thang
so because some of us well meaning Nigerians want continuity and showed our solidarity with the president we are now BASTARDS? some people are born rude, i pity ur kind because obviously u re uncouth. dont bother to qoute me APC member and lest i forget im not a bastard and GEJ till 2019 if u no like am go die
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by jide333(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chrylich:
the question is how come everything started happening 6 weeks to the election... what has Jonathan bn doing?
playing politics with peoples' lives?
it is really pathetic..
Bokoharam has bn around for quite a while now, the intensity of the insurgency has bn at its peak for about 2 to 3 years now buh President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan only got to know that prompt actions should be taken just few weeks to the election.. n some bastards would still be hailing this dr fellow bastard over ds glaring propanganda.. I can't just imagine.. It is now so hard to differentiate between what is right n what is wrong..
n fact is, it is not Buhari or APC that i like, it is Jonathan n his administration that I hate.
I have always hated him since the subsidy thang

And you think he give a shit about you hating him?? Funny if you think your hate for him will win you any amount into your bank account.. The problem with you people apc followers is that when ever there's success against the Boko's you seem to come out with an excuse to tarnish the president's image.. When ever there's bad news about boko's unleashing mayhem to our innocent citizens you fools will be dancing and take to the street and start calling GEJ names... SHAME ON YOU ALL.. well you said it already that you hate him so no matter any good thing he does it wont make any meaning to you.. SCUM!!
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Obama how market?
Usa! africans are black,we might be incapable to build,but getting it isnt a problem
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by jide333(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
sledjama:

you need someone to pour cold water on you so that you can wake and start using your grey matters
why is he all of a sudden winning the war?

why hasn't he employed all these skillsets long before losing 15,000 nigerians including those medical students who lose their lives in that jos market?

shame on him

ASK YOUR STUPID MURDERER CALLED BOKO H A RI what happened to our YOUTH IN 2011.. YOU all apc supporters are just tooo and i say too senseless!!
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by virgin14(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
not again nor no more. never let us be carried away with this their tricks and propaganda. undone things for six years now being rushed after election postponement. E funra ooooooo.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Piddo(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Definitely a pro GEJ poster... "This type of equipment just landed...emphasis on TYPE" Why not actual pictures of what was sent? I am neither pro GEJ nor GMB but its so easy to deceive Nigerians. All of a sudden "ALL HAIL GEJ!!!" People are so gullible

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by vokalguy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
tociano009:
Shame on Obama, thanks our able President till 2019 #Neveragain#

Sighs, ignorance is a disease.... ok check this out.. IF the United States actually decided no to sell weapons to Nigeria because of the gay law, instead of you fools to support them, you go on saying "Shame on Obama". As the citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, don't you think every individual has the MOTHERF**KING right to choose their own sexual preference?! It irks me when you let ignorance get in the way of things and you go ahead pointing fingers. It is 2015, stop fighting for partial freedom, its your country, practice whatever religion you want, sleep with whosoever you want to sleep with, if a female likes another female, let her be and do not condemn her.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
AreaFada2:

About 90% of 911 terrorists were Saudis. But they (USA) are not worried that terrorists can infiltrate Saudi Army, learn how to operate the almost latest technology weapons they supply Saudi Arabia.
The yanks don't want a powerful all-black nation arising in Africa.

That's why they'd rather support Botswana, Lesotho, and other small countries without the human & natural resources (potential) to become too powerful/influential.

you are right..

what is wrong with the idea,to have a all-black powerful nation? angry angry

why dont we want to be the best...

we use the situation around the world to our advantage,,,

you can help,we make bussiness with you..
you are useless like america,you can go kill yourself,who cares... angry angry
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
vokalguy:

Sighs, ignorance is a disease.... ok check this out.. IF the United States actually decided no to sell weapons to Nigeria because of the gay law, instead of you fools to support them, you go on saying "Shame on Obama". As the citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, don't you think every individual has the MOTHERF**KING right to choose their own sexual preference?! It irks me when you let ignorance get in the way of things and you go ahead pointing fingers. It is 2015, stop fighting for partial freedom, its your country, practice whatever religion you want, sleep with whosoever you want to sleep with, if a female likes another female, let her be and do not condemn her.

sleep with whosoever you want to sleep

are you crazy.. angry angry

people like you belong in a madhouse..not walking around...you are too dangerous..
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by heayey(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
ITS BEEN LONG THAT I'VE SEEN THIS KIND OF POST.......
WE AREN'T FOOLS, THIS IS A BIG LIE, JUST A RUMOUR....
U JUST MADE UR LIE SOLID BY SAYING ITS BECAUSE OF GAY LAWS THAT DIDN'T MAKE US SELL US WAR EQUIPMENTS...#Shoro niyen
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by Sunky200: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
let's assume you lost a dear family, friend or your home to insurgency as a result of government poor and reluctant approach to end terrorism in this country, would you ever love this present administration especially with these recent tough approach that could have avert the strucken tragedy?

i pray terrorism becomes a thing of the past as soon as possible in my dear father land

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by fromnigeria(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
I saw the first photo in a movie.
Most Nigeria media can do anything even blackmailling just to score cheap... Political... Points hahah political?
Too bed

Source: scannews

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by ollyruffy: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
All these cos of election.

After the election we dont know the one PDP and his goons will bring.

We are Marching 4 Buhari.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by aresa: 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
You claimed America didn't sell you any weapons, but you posted a stolen picture of American B52 Strafortress Bomber as Chinese or Russian airplane. Only America flies the B52.

Ignorant and non internationally exposed people are not good liars. I don't even know why you think other people are dumb and ignorant just because you are.

You people are a disgrace, shameful and sad burden on Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by aresa: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
What a shame...

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by dan55: 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
28 days to presidential elections. If you're
voting
remember these factors;
1. The chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam
3. Missing Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Nigeria Immigration job scam/Tragedy
7.17 people that was killed during Jan 2012
Fuel Subsidy
Civil protests.
8. Otedola & Farouk lawal fuel subsidy
bribery video tape.
9. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
10.Denziani $10 billion aircraft charter in a
year.
11. Ekiti election Army compromise tape by
Capt. Sagir
Okoli .
12. Bomb Blasts/underestimation of Boko
haram till eve of elections, despite souls
dying daily and girls being violated and
abducted .
13. National Assembly unconstitutional gate
locking.
14. Naira exchange rate to Dollar.
15. Oil thefts.
16. Power outages.
17. Skyrocketed electricity Bills.
18. ASUU & poly Strikes
19. Doctors Strike
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals.
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying
of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raised 21Billion for
another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
There is GOD
ooooooooo. Ur vote is ur right.
Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by aresa: 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Btw. Hope for nigerian facebook page is a 419 page owned and trolled by TAnoids and nearly all the TAnoid rubbish you see on NL are from there..

1 Like

Re: China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria by mojounited(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
sandee575:
Nigerian Army.
You're smart! (In DJ Khaleed's voice) grin To think most people on here believed all the OP said only shows how ignorant and gullible SOME Nigerians really are...

Like seriously? Posting a US Air Force Boeing B-52 Stratofortress (Bomber) and Chinese/Russian Mobile Surface-to-air missile as our equipment? Lol, google B-52 Bomber mate to see it's a USAF hardware and sadly, Uncle Sam wouldn't sell/handout and we simply can't afford such a waste - cost of operation and maintenance alone.na wah.

The only piece of hardware in that picture that's currently in our inventory is BTR-80/94 APC. I think you mistook our newly acquired RM-70 MRLS for S2A missiles. I truly wish we owned those equipment to put a complete stop to Boko Haram menace, I sincerely do but, please stop misleading innocent Nigerians who have become very desperate to win this war and wouldn't mind believing almost anything...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.