Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) (8070 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by showbobo(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2009
illusion2:

Its different o !

During my NYSC,a Dr fellow corper was dating one lovely army corporal babe,d day she catch with another babe,na disaster o !

My friend had to disappear. It was't easy .

Military people have a different mind set .
hehehehe thats hilarious cheesy grin
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2009
I could marry one but I won't like it either. Who would?
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by Treetop20(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2009
what is wrong with marrying one?
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by mothlight: 2:14am On Jan 11, 2009
My brother is in US Army and he is happily married. Married rather early, but it comes with the job. After going to war twice, I guess it toughens you up and you see life differently.

If I find a cute one, I'll definitely marry/date him. Nothing like a tough guy. No one messes with a Ranger or Seal. A marine will be just fine. Any one? Lol.
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by Hauwa1: 2:49am On Jan 11, 2009
david, my dad and those i know never deploy grin but always on the move

moth.light hehehe. am on your side wink yes i agree with you. they marry early. seems women like them. they are cute and sechzzzyyyy lipsrsealed grin

the way US mil carry out their schedule is sooo muchwith Iraq, Afgan, Pacific and Atlantic watch, they are always on the go and always working. yet women are not one of their problem. maybe some ladies are more tougher than others. one is a no no for me SUBMARINE
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by netotse(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2009
*Hauwa*:

david, my dad and those i know never deploy grin but always on the move

@hauwa
guessed as much, its like hausa people hv an unending romance wiv d military

as for me i cant o!(so dat when we argue if she doesnt beat me herself she will now get her orderlies to beat me abi?. . . thank u but no thanks grin)
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by HorneyChic(f): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2009
@ Poster
What if u marry a
pilot (die on the job)
Police (die on the job)
footballer (die on the field)
international business man (at risk of plane crash)

point is, u can marry anybody. Everybodys profession is a risk. everybody knows this. its simple enuf it ain't rocket science.
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by Frizy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2009
This is nothing wrong in marrying from the military. Question you need to ask yourself is who will he be fighting for? But why should your wife be a solider? Men, that's weird, I can't marry a military woman. grin
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by Biabeke(f): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2009
Marrying a military personnel have allot that goes with it.It is different from dating someone in the Military.
My husband is in Iraq right now serving in OIF.He calls all the time but it's not the same compared to when he was home although he was away from home allot going through trainings in the field.Our second child was two months old when he left.The men in uniform are definitely doing a great job defending our country it does not matter if they are in the U.S or in another country the truth is that allot of people don't have the mind to do what they do.
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by Amanijuls: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2009
There's no big deal.
Some of them are really cool.
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by Hauwa1: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2009
Biabeke thank you for serving, God bless your heart. we love all you military spouse/wiefy wink

my toughie already said his is on the way (afgan or iraq) once he get out of sch, he will be gone cry but that's once after the ngba uku  grin. i told him maybe after the forced serving (pay back period) he could leave. he was smilingwe will see. whether he stays or leave is not a problem at all for now bo. i still have sch to get done with. we both know he is in love with the military. his two brothers are serving one in the marine the other in the army. anyway, we are remembering them all including Biabeke's husband in prayers.

Horneychic, thank younow you have said something worthwhile wink grin

netotse  shocked shocked shocked

a friend of ours is a LT. this lady fine in uniform walahi. Frizy, the mil here is so full of moral value. not like nig to be honest. i am reading one handbook. . .
the commands don't joke with fighting spouses grin so don't worry you are in good hands  grin

HeatFusion,
hahahahahaha you killed me with laugh. so nig mil no get cuties, not true. some are really fine ooo. my first good friend grad from NMS oh lalaala he is so cute so are the ones i have seen there.
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by cooldud62: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2009
Horneychic, the thread's not bad dear,dont be hard on the poster kiss

None of these pple posting has been in a relationship with a military person, hence thier kinda replies.
I dated a gurl b4 she became a naval officer and dated her after training and all that,
i can tell you there's difference!
thats what i think the poster wanna talk about.

I respect her so much so i wont say anything here,
especially so she wont arrange her ratings to come and brush me grin grin grin
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by kushi1: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2009
I need a soldier o! tongue
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by Hauwa1: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2009
yay! the movie ARMY Wives is on again

starting next Sunday grin grin

can't wait to watch it again. i have missed it so much cheesy
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by cvibe: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ poster

If one military guy is after you at the moment, simply follow your heart.
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by ohaechesi(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2009
@dayokanu

What is the meaning of this crap of your so called thread? you should bring in thinks that worths commenting, abi militray men no be person again. eventually if someone like u should come across one male or female folks, u go swear with you life say u love am welwel  wink grin
better thread jore
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by sherrylo: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2009
Absolutely nothing wrong! my papa na army,my guy na army.they are just like the guys I dated when I was in school.
no different!
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by sparta(f): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2009
Go watch army wives, you could get a clue from there.
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by naijachix(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2009
have gone thru what guyz and girls have to say about marrying one of us,
it's realy funny how, u knw, the civilian folks look at us,

anyway, i'm getting married very soon, and to my girl, it's not a big deal,

jst a little more info: lots of ladies were actually 'dying',
to marry me.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley i jst feel kool about it, dats all,
on plain cloth, i jst feel like anybody, civilian.
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by rocka: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2009
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by JazzFreak(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2009
naijachix:

lots of ladies were actually 'dying',
to marry me.

This guy just dey form, you go ugly well well O !! grin
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by kayusa: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2009
I believe u Jazz Freak.
Who told you told you Rocka that the ladies are intrested in you because you are in the Army you must really be naive bro.An average American lady will do anything to for a Military personnel just to get that stable income comming but trust me it's just lazy people who think that way.You can make more money outside the military although don't get me wrong it is a good start for someone particularly if you are young and full of strength and vitality.
Rocka you also said something about it's not everyone who get to deploy I pity you.If you are in the military your Ass should be ready because you will be going to Afghanistan soon except if you are one of those pogs in the Navy or Airforce but I guarantee you before your military career is over you will be somewhere doing something be on on the Sea,on Land or in the Air.
I know what I am talking about about because I have done my time and I am proud of it.
You ladies who want to marry men in Uniform you better be prepared for some lonely times because that is just the reality of it.I am married and my wife is just freaking out.Most women don't understand what they are about to go into until they come to realise that the Military demands allot from service men and women which in turn take a toll on the family.These has result into a high divorce rate in the Military system .I am not trying to scare you ladies but just know that the first priority on the mind of that service men is duty first then you follow but I do wish you the best.
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by 190: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2009
hauwa is dat u
hws abuja
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by talk2keke: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2009
Well,i have been dating a military guy for more a year now,its pretty good,except
"time factor'.We hardly see eachother,that's just the main probs there.
But its bn gr8 bn in luv , smiley
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by kayusa: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2009
Naija ladies dating dis Military guys let me give u an advise.
It's just an advise u don't have to take it.When dis guys tell u they love you, just take it with an open mind because those mother fuckers really don't like black folks particularly if you have an accent from Naija.Mind u they are some who are sincere and honest but most of them really don't care that much it's just for the fun and trills.But you ladies do have fun and if anything happens all the best but single Military guys and females are not poeple you really want to trust that much.I know because I have seen it too many times happen.I really don't care if it happens to white chicks who give a Bleep but Naija girls should always hold their heads high.
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by rocka: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2009
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by Biabeke(f): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2009
hmm
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by kayusa: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2009
Hey rocka dude,you sound so aggrieved men there is nothing to take personal.Who give a Bleep if you are getting married but I must apologise for the mix-up.One more thing there is nothing wrong in been a pog in the Army.
Wow! I can't imagine a gay like you who have been in the Army for eight years and never deployed I know those little boys will be all over you.I feel for you. Do admit that people like you are called pogs!
;Dsorry Oh!
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by rocka: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2009
lmao. Dude, I never called you names. I guess it boils down to disposition.
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by kubrat(f): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2009
i have been having the same prob , mine is even in infantry, as in the real warriors, am scared wt him , though the guy is tooooo good i mean sexually, the looks i dont like seeing him especially in hid camoflag uniform. im even scared whether he ,s married wt kids else where because as usual they deposit wherever they go.he 's a bit stingy though, he keeps talking marriage.

A military man doesnt have time for himself , talkless of another person.he has to hide to talk to me in most cases as they are not permitted to make calls in parades and when in bush.

Presently am at loss, i dont think i can spend the rest of my life waiting for the return of a fighting officer. i want a man that will always be there for me.

In conclusion, u have to think twice b4 going into the relationship as 95% of the force men are womanisers.
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by 190: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2009
personally i hate militry men
i hate dem 2 d core,
i dnt knw what women see in dem anyway
nonsense, hiss
Re: Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) by kayusa: 3:58am On Jan 15, 2009
Kubrat that's exactly what I am talking about.ladies should know what they are about to commit theirself into if they are prepared for it or not.Military men are like any other profession but with the slight difference,the military demand so much from their personnel than the civilian does and for that guy who thinks he is so good at his game just wait till you have someone fire an AK over your head.I bet with you,you would consider if you really enjoy what you are doing or not.In today's warfare it's not just the combat arms that fight but everyone figth as a team regardless of your MOS.At-least it works that way in the US.Just be supportive of your guy or girl and pray for them if they are deployed or not.
Bros Roca carry on.
POG!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tango With Her / How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] / Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.