Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone (718 Views)

Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by Calebosko(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Some people view d friendzone as a forbiden kingdom,or a hell in a cell,but here are some of the benefit u can optain if u use ur brain while being on the dreaded zone,
1.you will get closer to her friends,and that present an oppotunity for you to Bang her friends,

2. Free food, those in high school knows what it means like to be without a girl friend who can hand a helping hand when you are hungree,but with ur executive zone ur manager can present you with an unexpected meal,

3.she may become a future helping hand for you especialy if her husband is rich,she may decide to reward you for being there for her all this while.

4.Lesson,-- ones you have got the experience knowing what it means like being on the zone,you will know how to deal with ur future relationship,after all what does not kill only make you wise n stronger.

5.I pray to God that may i never be friendzone.

Bosko aka d boss
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by mirexxx(f): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
na her friends u like
u no get food for house? undecided
who stays friends with a friendzoned guy till marriage??
hian! na wa o
prayers ke! u can't escape friendzoning when you are blindly in love oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by Enegod(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
I still think that the person who invented the term "Friend Zone" should be shot...angry
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by EDhims(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
as for me n my house no friend zoning
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by demelza: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Op you sef no wan follow enjoy the benefits?
Why the no.5 prayer? grin
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
wetin diz one dey talk?
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by alberto2k(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
That no.5 got me rolling on the floor grin
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by OGeeKush(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by ronald4lif(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
The sweetest friendzone is the one of an ex who's claiming all repentant grin
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by zyzxx(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Freindzone! A dangerous place to be if u love the lady
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by thernee: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nothing u no go see for nairaland undecided
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by dlux: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
This friendzone issue no be bad thing. Just that for a guy as ego-filled as i am, i can't be 'friends' with a lady i've got desires for fvcking or dating. Rather wish u well & walk away. It helps one focus on the task ahead. Lost a couple of females to this but absolutely no regret. If its a colleague or gf to a friend or something with clause(s) attached then cool.
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by dechandel(f): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
What is friendzone
2nd question.. Can a girl be friendzoned
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by jworos(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Na suffer head u wan dey do for d babe?? wait well well, wen she marry her husband go give u security man work...
Re: Top 5 Benefits Of Being In The Friendzone by Chanzy1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
dechandel:
What is friendzone
2nd question.. Can a girl be friendzoned

Ofcourse a girl can be friendzoned under the right conditions

(1) (Reply)

Which Sequence Of Words Best Describe Your Lover? / The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid / Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.