Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. (9038 Views)

Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? / Views From The Friendzone / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by chibwike(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
I am creating this thread coz prior to that my texting mistakes thread most guys has been asking me about friendzone and how to get out of it. So lets talk about friendzoning.

If you have been hanging out with a girl and you still haven't gotten physical with her, then you are in the friendzone.

Most guys are in the deadly frienzone and are not even aware.

Here are some signs that you are in the friendzone.

She talks about other guys to you

she is too comfortable around you

she has a lot of other guys friends

she does'nt go out of her way to spend time with you.

And so many more.

That said, here are some steps you need to take to get out of the friendzone for good.

You need to break rapport with her
Yeah you need to dissappear from her life a little bit. Become unavailable to hangout and stop answering her calls right away.

You need to spark some jealousy in her.
You need to get her seeing a different side of you. The best way to do this is to make her jeallous by spending time with other girls, if you dont have others girls in your life,. Then you can try breaking plans. When she asks why, just be vague and let her assume you ve met someone.

Change some element of your appearance.
After you ve distant yourself a bit, yoy have to change your some elements of your appearance. This allows her to see you in a different view and allows her to feel attraction.

Flirt with her in a sexual way
when she shows positive signs, you need to begin teasing and flirting with her.

Touch her.
This is a cool way of igniting sexual tension, it can be as simple as touching her elbows when talking to her, try holding her hands and getting closer to her, when talking to her.

Kiss her.
At this point you have nothing to loos. Either you kiss her and she kisses you back, or you dont and end up stuck in the friendzone forever.
Take the chance as if its the only way to know if she likes you. A lot of time she will initially say ''what are you doing'' at this point you have to stay confidient and go for it. She might be testing you to know if you are for real.

Freindzoning is real guys, beware.

*drops pen*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Chimarto: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't understand.
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by ireneony(f): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
In my other thread, I talked about guys taking ladies friendship for granted

You are here telling men to start a relationship instead to remain friend zone .

Guys will never change undecided
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Princecalm(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Chimarto:
I don't understand.
seems you are lost in the wilderness.
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
hmm
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by ghost1718(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
guy that 1 hard oh
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Chimarto: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Princecalm:
seems you are lost in the wilderness.
. Yes! lost into something more ambivalent than that.
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Omolola1(f): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmmnn undecided
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Exjoker(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some of these points will still land you back to the friend zone. Some girls find pleasure in friend zoning guys
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by chibwike(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Exjoker:
Some of these points will still land you back to the friend zone. Some girls find pleasure in friend zoning guys
if after doing all these, she still friendzones you...you leave her alone...and move on
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by chibwike(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Chimarto:
I don't understand.
what dont u understand there
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by chibwike(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
In my other thread, I talked about guys taking ladies friendship for granted

You are here telling men to start a relationship instead to remain friend zone .

Guys will never change undecided
what will a guy gain from being friend zoned by a girl he loves
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by ireneony(f): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
chibwike:
if after doing all these, she still friendzones you...you leave her alone...and move on
why not just ask her out the first time,instead of friend zoning her........
Guys with their tricks undecided
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by chibwike(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
you re not getting this...at all

1 Like

Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by ireneony(f): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
chibwike:
you re not getting this...at all
how?
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by chibwike(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
how?
Am talking about guys that are being friendzoned by girls..how they can get out of it.
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Everytime Friendzone. Why are guys so scared of this friendzone of a thing, i mean, what is bad being friends with a girl you love? Its not like you wouldn't move on, guys can't stick to a girl, as long as she's not his wife, right?
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Exjoker(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
Why can't the a lady tell a guy that she isn't ready for a relationship instead of friend zoning him
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by ireneony(f): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
chibwike:
Am talking about guys that are being friendzoned by girls..how they can get out of it.
ok....
The reason we friend zone guys is because you we were never interested in dating them from onset .
Once I see you as a friend, nothing can change it.
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by KingTom(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
missberrypop5:
Everytime Friendzone. Why are guys so scared of this friendzone of a thing, i mean, what is bad being friends with a girl you love? Its not like you wouldn't move on, guys can't stick to a girl, as long as she's not his wife, right?
The picture below will explain what is wrong grin

Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by KingTom(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
missberrypop5:

Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by dre11(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
missberrypop5:

Hum

Friend Zone
What you attain after you fail to impress a woman you're attracted to. Usually initiated by the woman saying, "You're such a good friend". Usually associated with long days of suffering and watching your love interest hop from one bad relationship to another. Verb tense is "Friend-ed".
"I spent all that money on a date, just to find out she put me in the Friend Zone(said with eerie echo)."

"You know that hot girl I've been talking to? She just Friend-ed me."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Friend+Zone

So friendonzing is different from a lady friend
And its different from what u perceive it to be.
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Exjoker(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
missberrypop5:
Lol... The Friend zone is something different from friendship. Its a place comparable only to the Dream land or Imaginary land. It is a relationship forge out of one selfish interest
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
KingTom:
lol, no, that's wickedness. But can a nigerian man really be friendzoned? If yes, maybe the ones i stay with here ain't nigerians grin
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
dre11:

Hum

So friendonzing is different from a lady friend
And its different from what u perceive it to be.
if that's what it is, then i'm cool.
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by KingTom(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
missberrypop5:
lol, no, that's wickedness. But can a nigerian man really be friendzoned? If yes, maybe the ones i stay with here ain't nigerians grin
They may not be Nigerians. I had a friend who did this to me while in Uni, although I no carry for shoulder, I used to drive her to her guy's place grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by ireneony(f): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
missberrypop5:
that true...you can never friend zoned a Nigeria man.
Most of them are hungry lions
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Tymax(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lol. The dreaded friendzone. Ladies, have mercy. This is 2015 for Pete's sake.
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Exjoker:
Lol... The Friend zone is something different from friendship. Its a place comparable only to the Dream land or Imaginary land. It is a relationship forge out of one selfish interest
Owk, Have you been in one before?
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by Ezibless: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Friend zoning this new year again

Thought 2014 had gone with it lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by jmoore(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
To opt out from Friendzone text "OUT" to 00419.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. by chibwike(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
missberrypop5:
Owk, Have you been in one before?
yes....you can imagine what the girl asked me one day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Wife/girlfriend Is Not From Imo State, Forget It! (photo) / My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria / The Romantic Meanings Of Flowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.