Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Please, What Are We Christians Saved From? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, What Are We Christians Saved From? (3357 Views)

Three Sacred Things We Christians Abuse. / I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles / Funny Things We Christians Say Without Checking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, What Are We Christians Saved From? by virginboy1(m): 4:54am On Apr 18, 2016
yomi007k:
I like this guy.
He is just too intelligent and always Realistic.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are We Christians Saved From? by thecultivateur(m): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2016
From our very own selves.
Re: Please, What Are We Christians Saved From? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
We are saved from

(1) eternal death (john 3:16) ".......whosever believes in Him shall not perisg but have EVERLASTING LIFE"...
(2) powers of darkness (john 10:10) ".....the devil cometh not but to steal, kill and to destroy but d son of man cometh to give life and to give it more abundantly"....(Phil 2:10)
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth.........Jesus came to give us dominion over all powers.

You have been enjoying all this things .
Re: Please, What Are We Christians Saved From? by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Mar 26
Hildalicious:
∆I know that we are saved. i hear people say for you to be saved you must do this or do that. but my problem is, i don't know what Jesus saved us from. i have been morally upright from childhood as i was brought up by my parents from a christian home, but since i became born again nothing changed, i am still the same person as morally conscious as usual.
so, i really don't know what being born again has done for me.
because i really want to value what Jesus Christ did on the cross, please can someone tell me why Jesus died?
i understand that people have been morally upright even before Jesus came to die
Jesus Christ came to save the Lost Sheep of Israel from the curse of sin aka death -- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 & Deuteronomy 28 vs 12 - 56 & Leviticus 26 vs 12 - 40 -- placed on them by the God of Israel undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Jesus Never Supported Christians To Pay Tithe / The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / See Why Tithing Is Never A Command To Be Observed In Churches (Proofs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.