Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) (66615 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Made In Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carrier: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by todayguest(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
rubbish..... Why haven't the APCs been used in combating boko haram in the north east? What's the use of the bloody APCs if the won't be used in the war-front ?

The same lie they are telling us about the "innoson-motors" is the same lie they told us about "made in Nigeria smart phones". Till date, am yet to see a single "made in Nigeria car" plying our roads. Abi are the innoson motors invincible?

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallowing in the pool of gullibility. And because Nigerians(all of us) are generally lazy to conduct a simple research about the lies that are been fed to them, we just swallow everything.
Where do you live that, you've not seen Innoson motors? I often see them in far away Sokoto. They are available and in use. No lie about it.

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by gabicon: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
I've noticed something alarming about many Nigerians, they are more about short term gains than long term rewards. Its good that we have finally been able to build APC for our military but how sustainable is this process? And pls can we stop this nonsense of tagging politicians with good or bad projects what about our own benefit as citizens?

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
rubbish..... Why haven't the APCs been used in combating boko haram in the north east? What's the use of the bloody APCs if the won't be used in the war-front ?

The same lie they are telling us about the "innoson-motors" is the same lie they told us about "made in Nigeria smart phones". Till date, am yet to see a single "made in Nigeria car" plying our roads. Abi are the innoson motors invincible?

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallowing in the pool of gullibility. And because Nigerians(all of us) are generally lazy to conduct a simple research about the lies that are been fed to them, we just swallow everything.
U blind Ni?

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by gilmaro(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=kastonkastrol post=31198811]rubbish..... Why haven't the APCs been used in combating boko haram in the north east? What's the use of the bloody APCs if the won't be used in the war-front ?

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallow i have travelled severally in the made in nnewi innoson vehicles. if u haven't seen one doesn't make it ficticious. go to delta they're much there
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
gabicon:
I've noticed something alarming about many Nigerians, they are more about short term gains than long term rewards. Its good that we have finally been able to build APC for our military but how sustainable is this process? And pls can we stop this nonsense of tagging politicians with good or bad projects what about our own benefit as citizens?
Read the history of industrial revolution, you will realize it was pushed forward by the 2nd WW.German and England where destroying buildings to extract Metals to make things like Igigri.So all great inventions started small, so give kudos to where its due.

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nice innovation

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You do NOT judge "based on the pictures coming out of there" unless you are a gullible dunce. CNN or BBC can decide to show you one or two hilux buses and IGNORE more significant equipment being deployed in order to advance their own agenda. I notice they NEVER report Nigerian airstrikes against BH.

Rose-the-dyke, I see you're back to ya ad hominems - old habits never die. Just keep it civil before I hand you another verbal ar.se whooping. Listen, stop playing that ultra-nationalist tripe with me, I'm a different breed. And just as I told you Super Eagles were rubbish last year, and they proved me right by failing to qualify for the African Cup - despite how poor that tournament was - I'll do the same here again.

This isn't about what CNN and BBC are showing, it's about what's on the front-line. Those guys use Hilux trucks like militants. So, if they had these APCs readily available/accessible in the country, since they're assembled there, why aren't they using them?

And what air strikes are you alluding to? The same ineffective ones by the obsolete Alpha Jets which are Nigeria's flagship fighter jets? - hysterical. Those jets should be in the museum! grin

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by creserve: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

People have been ignoring them, they are the PDP recruited warriors on the Internet!

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by FarmTech(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Oh what are pity. The first time I saw innosin vehicle on the road, I nearly miss it because I thought it was america-made. You have to look very closely next time.

3 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Ayanko(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

[color=#006600][/color] pls tell me where u are living so you've not seen IVM (Innisson) you've not seen nissan Aimera you are living somewhere near to sambisa forest. Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by html14java(f): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao @ this despicable stark illiterate and porch monkey.

You can't even spell "argument" correctly, yet you had the audacity to cite logic - GTFOH. grin

You're a m0ron! grin
When ur pap-filled cerebellum is disclosing its emptiness, simply ignore arguments
I repeat, you are devoid of the brain for logic.

4 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao @ this despicable stark illiterate and porch monkey.

You can't even spell "argument" correctly, yet you had the audacity to cite logic - GTFOH. grin

You're a m0ron! grin
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx6BE8K-ngHkvd3kFi0d1-s0E-fjBVWWYES4z-una0TSDB0XrPe1ZS3-Nwjg[/img]
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Sunday8650: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
Glory Glory To God. Thanks to the Automobile policy of President Jonathan. We are moving forward by God's grace. Time will come when we will be exporting automobiles in large quantity. Nigeria shall be great again.

I am aware that lovers of a particular party will not be happy about this development. #NeverAgain will barcanista be used as their tool in achieving the undemocratic and unpatriotic aim of the broom wavers(though unknowingly).

#NeverAgain will Nigeria sink to only oil economy.

#NeverAgain shall we cease to support our government and people.

We are MarchingOn>>>

God Bless Jonathan
You no even get depot. Today PDP tomorrow APC next day APGA. keep marching na only you know where you are going to.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Oh, the "Giant of Africa" isn't on the same level as South Africa, no? - interesting.

How about Iran? Technologically and militarily, Iran is far ahead of South Africa - the country is an intellectual property. So, what's the excuse for celebrating mediocrity and non-achievement?
Again, use your brain. A simple Google search will show you Iran is similar to SA in terms of the length of self govt/self determination etc - going well back into the 19th century. Nigeria is a baby compared to these countries. Oh.. Iran also has a GDP of 1.2 trillion USD for a pop of 75 million, so they are far richer than Nigeria, and the demographics favour them too.

6 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
html14java:

When ur pap-filled cerebellum is disclosing its emptiness, simply ignore arguments
I repeat, you are devoid of the brain for logic.

Lol. You're so obnoxious, it's not even funny. Do you even know what cerebellum is and what it does, you brain-dead yokelish bonobo? grin

Listen woman, go find a chore to do in the kitchen, clean up ya house, or something. This is above ya cerebral capacity and wavelength. You're too re.tarded and mentally impaired for anything logical. And stop slobbering all over ya PC.

Get ya gormless ar.se off my face - it's a Sunday. undecided

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by gilmaro(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have travelled severally in innoson vehicle. Governors of some eastern n southern states e.g delta, anambra, abia etc petronizes innoson's motors. i know apc states like imo, edo, lagos state etc will never petronize it. All these innovation came to lime light during GEJ's administration. This progress is what apc is conspiring to destroy but i know they will fail like saw failed in his attempt to destroy king david.....in GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Again, use your brain. A simple Google search will show you Iran is similar to SA in terms of the length of self govt/self determination etc - going well back into the 19th century. Nigeria is a baby compared to these countries.

So, colonisation is what made Iran what it's, no? And not the system created after the Iranian revolution?

You're a funny guy.

If I were to cite Algeria and its achievement militarily, you'll still find an illogical excuse to support ya ultra-nationalism induced by grandiose delusions. You're irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by gilmaro(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have travelled severally in innoson vehicle. Governors of some eastern n southern states e.g delta, anambra, abia etc petronizes innoson's motors. i know apc states like imo, edo, lagos state etc will never petronize it. All these innovation came to lime light during GEJ's administration. This progress is what apc is conspiring to destroy but i know they will fail like saw failed in his attempt to destroy king david....... GEJ is unstoppable

3 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sunday8650:

You no even get depot. Today PDP tomorrow APC next day APGA. keep marching na only you know where you are going to.
Just like Buhari that moved from ANPP to CPC and later joined his exANPP to form APC.

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Amya(f): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

So, colonisation is what made Iran what it's, no? And not the system created after the Iranian revolution?

You're a funny guy.

If I were to cite Algeria and its achievement militarily, you'll still find an illogical excuse to support ya ultra-nationalism induced by grandiose delusions. You're irredeemable.

I really don't get why any decent story emanating from Nigeria always have you up to arm to discredit and puncture the story. Are you really and truly a Nigerian? Do you love Nigeria? I highly doubt that though.

This is clearly a step in the right direction. take it or leave it.

I'm highly disappointed in you.

7 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

You're a funny guy.

Iran has had a far longer period of SELF determination than Nigeria. Algeria's military status is a reflection of its geographical and cultural location in a militarized, nuclearized region featuring aggressive neighbours like Israel, Iran and co. If your country is situated in such a region, you are compelled to develop significant military assets. If Ghana or Cameroun suddenly developed nuclear ambitions, you think Nigeria won't react by investing more in the military?

4 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Reference(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

I hope to your shame you have seen the pictures. If you are a Nigerian you are very unpatriotic and an example of all that is wrong with this country. Better get rid of your hate for this country or it will consume you.

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by kingslly(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
So did you conduct any research before coming to type this nonsense? Our military has bin producing APC's ryt from Ihejirika's time and Innoson's cars have bin plying our Nigerian roads for more than two years naw,some of the Lectures in ma School use IVM Jeeps..
kastonkastrol:

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Guy you are on your own , in Enugu State I have seen the Innoson cars on the road ranging from their jeep to the small sedan , is also in Anambra state if you haven't seen them , it is nobody's fault except that of your two eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Akpan107(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Our millitary are now into local thanks to america hypocrisy.They should increase production and expand what they produce to small arms and APC.We shall and will overcome boko haram

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan
#NEVERAGAIN
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Amya:

I really don't get why any decent story emanating from Nigeria always have you up to arm to discredit and puncture the story. Are you really and truly a Nigerian? Do you love Nigeria? I highly doubt that though.

This is clearly a step in the right direction. take it or leave it.

I'm highly disappointed in you.

I don't derive joy from antagonising the country - I'm just a real guy and I speak the truth. See, the truth is always bitter, and it's good to give folks reality check all the time. These folks have zero expectations, and they exist in their own little world - but there are standards out there. You can't keep celebrating mediocrity, once you start doing that, you'll never achieve anything tangible in life.

If I like Nigeria or not is out of the equation. However, I do know I'm connected to the place, and I want to see it compete at the top - not at the bottom with minnows. That's a country which was meant to be the saviour of the black world - but the story of Nigeria has been a huge disappointment, and arguably the biggest bust in history.

Is the APC decent? - yes, it's and I did allude to that. Is it worth celebrating as an achievement? - absolutely not. However, I'm just questioning why they didn't deploy them to the front-line since they're readily accessible in the country. Why should a proper military be driving Hilux trucks everywhere, when they've got APCs assembled in the country? - it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Malcolm X defined patriotism as: “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.” I think a lot of you need to learn from this quote.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by kingslly(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bros beta yarn joor,abeg make i add small question mark at d end of your statement(?)
Nehemiah459:
Hating anything good that comes out from your country makes you a progressive.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Iran has had a far longer period of SELF determination than Nigeria. Algeria's military status is a reflection of its geographical and cultural location in a militarized, nuclearized region featuring aggressive neighbours like Israel, Iran and co. If your country is situated in such a region, you are compelled to develop significant military assets.

Did you do geography in School? Algeria isn't anywhere near Israel. grin

And it modernised its military because of AQIM Islamic militants, and maybe France to an extent, not Israel.

Go to bed Rose, and stop the ultra-nationalism posturing - it makes you look delusional all the time.

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by BabaO2: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Why not try using Google, at least for one.
Because i know Nigeria ability cry. It is certainly wrong use of words.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by sambos994(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
aresa:

The pic is not from the website you listed. Stop lying. 419 people..
https://beegeagle./2015/02/23/nigerian-army-field-imagery-more-made-in-nigeria-igirigi-apcs-deployed-for-battle/

Really now?

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Reference:

I hope to your shame you have seen the pictures. If you are a Nigerian you are very unpatriotic and an example of all that is wrong with this country. Better get rid of your hate for this country or it will consume you.
just yesterday the defense HQ released some fake pictures of china/Russia weapons which they claimed to have purchased, whereas that wasn't the case... You guys should show me the pictures of this "APCs" in the war-front since the are "made in Nigeria". Is not always about coming online and posting _shitz and lies, but is about defending the lies with a proof. Those silly APCs the op posted here are not Nigeria made.
Anyway you people can choose to believe every lie that is thrown at you, your cup of tea.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Reference(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

And the mere assembling of an APC, most likely with the same quality as Soviet era APCs got you this elated, no? When you have countries on the same level as Nigeria like South Africa building one of the best attack helicopters in the world, and a very decent fighter jet. Iran building mini-submarines, fighter jets, and reverse-engineering the most advanced drone in US' inventory - RQ-170. Brazil with one of the most decent mid-range fighter jets out there etc.. grin

You're delusional!

What pleasure do you folks have in putting downbyour country and inadvertently putting down yourselves.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) / Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce / Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.