Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? (9363 Views)

The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys / Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Mhizizzy(f): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
MY cultu'red Yoruba guyz all d way kiss

5 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin McClair , forget all those glammar tongue
Shebi you said you loff me, akwaya?

Plove your loff cheesy cheesy

Hehehe

Let me get done with Chelsea, I'll get back to you honey cheesy
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Hehehe

Let me get done with Chelsea, I'll get back to you honey cheesy

:-)
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mhizizzy:
MY cultu'red Yoruba guyz all d way kiss
aye aye baby, let them know wink
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Dotwillis1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
cutieberie1:
yoruba can take care of women cos dy lyk women lyk alaafin of oyo..bt igbo sha dey care o but dy care more on wateva brings moni to dem...women can wait
*hugs her* smiley
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by lomprico(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
tobiboss:
clearly yoruba
**i aint no tribalist**
Gay!
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by tobiboss(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
lomprico:

Gay!
Thats the ladies choice
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Emmanuel247(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
MzNelly:

But na who get this funnyBone?

1 Like

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Danhumprey: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
krall:
So it no more "home base" or "peckham base" angry

This is the price you pay for having the brain of a _cock
Lol! Dechandel ooo! Bia!gringringrin
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by dechandel(f): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Danhumprey:
Lol! Dechandel ooo! Bia!gringringrin
Sweerie.. Warrisit
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Igbo guys

1 Like

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
Igbo guys

angry
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
Igbo guys

..hangon... So u prefa guys wit jerry curl?....abi?...In 2015? (no oofensse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Enegod(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
this Enugu guy don come again with his useles thread grin
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
MrCork:

..hangon... So u prefa guys wit jerry curl?....abi?...In 2015? (no oofensse) undecided
MrCork spots jerry curls shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Danhumprey: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
dechandel:
Sweerie.. Warrisit
Hmmmmm! I've been missing you around here.embarassed

MrCork is going on rampage and someone needs to stop him.lipsrsealed

Any volunteer?wink
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by onila(f): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by mirexxx(f): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
werrin concern love with tribe mtchewwwwwww
do i even av a tribe grin
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
MzNelly:

:-)

So what were we saying boo?
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
AirborneLacer:

So what were we saying boo?

my account number. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by GentleToks(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Haha!!! You are really cracking me up with the pronunciation of those words
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:

my account number. cheesy

Cant you just wait for us to walk down the aisle first before looting me? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Mhizizzy(f): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2015
BoboYekini:
aye aye baby, let them know wink
wink
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Cant you just wait for us to walk down the aisle first before looting me? grin grin grin

"Pay before service" cheesy cheesy

I'm sorry about today; I was fast asleep. I'll return the favor.
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by xandi: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2015
honestly why are we so tribalistic? sad

Being romantic has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with ur tribe jeeeeez.

It's a thing of the heart, that is enhanced/flavoured by the individual's exposure and value the individual places on the his/her lover and the love/respect he/she has for that person. Period!!!

And i speak as an igbo guy wink
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2015
xandi:

It's a thing of the heart, that is enhanced/flavoured by the individual's exposure and value the individual places on the his/her lover and the love/respect he/she has for that person. Period!!!

angry
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2015
xandi:

^^^^ see this Okoro boy tryin to derail our thread... bro..wot has yor tribe gotz to do wit anything??

.. thread clearly say: LADIES, PLEASE ADVISE.....ARE U A LADY??..NO....so , why r u naggin?? (no oofeinse)
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 02, 2015
MrCork:
....Ladies, you are our queens so we love you & cannot survive without you. we urgently nid yor help on this debate as yor decision will put a final closure to this on goin debate as to which is more romantic and best treatin lady like a diamond & a queen:

....YORUBA GUYS. wink

Or.

.....IBO GUYS. angry

Ladies, we urgently need you on this... Please advise so we can conclude. (Matutre contributions)

kiss
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2015
MrCork:
....Ladies, you are our queens so we love you & cannot survive without you. we urgently nid yor help on this debate as yor decision will put a final closure to this on goin debate as to which is more romantic and best treatin lady like a diamond & a queen:

....YORUBA GUYS. wink

Or.

.....IBO GUYS. angry

Ladies, we urgently need you on this... Please advise so we can conclude. (Matutre contributions)

What tribe are you? Because that's my favourite tribe grin
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Boxer007(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
There are more IGBO super models in America compared to other tribes from Africa and I would say Igbo guys.

1 Like

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Where are the ibibio guys? They're ever so romantic na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.