Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? (9401 Views)

The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys / Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
MrCork:
....Ladies, you are our queens so we love you & cannot survive without you. we urgently nid yor help on this debate as yor decision will put a final closure to this on goin debate as to which is more romantic and best treatin lady like a diamond & a queen:

....YORUBA GUYS. wink

Or.

.....IBO GUYS. angry

Ladies, we urgently need you on this... Please advise so we can conclude. (Matutre contributions)

I think yoruba guys they have more swag ( my opinion)

1 Like

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by UncleJudax(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin

Ngwanu, send the blide plice to my bank account.
That would be against the tradition. Send your sib's account instead grin
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
UncleJudax:

That would be against the tradition. Send your sib's account instead grin

tradition have evolved. grin
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by cutieberie1(f): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dotwillis1:
*hugs her* smiley

are u a yoruba man..??
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
cutieberie1:

are u a yoruba man..??
yupie! smiley
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Ariani: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
op point of correction nt ibo bt igbo
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:

"Pay before service" cheesy cheesy

I'm sorry about today; I was fast asleep. I'll return the favor.

How much are we even talking about here? cheesy

It's no problem. Hope you're good?
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by khia: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Does it really matter what tribe a man is from? Being a loving man of God should be the main priority, everything else will fall into place.
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re igbo "guys?" undecidedn dey re boys...yoruba all the way. anywhere anyday Omo yoruba le mi fe oooo swagger grin, yoruba educated sophiscated dark guys re the bomb cheesy grin
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
khia:
Does it really matter what tribe a man is from? Being a loving man of God should be the main priority, everything else will fall into place.

What do you gain by being a hypocrite
What?

Why do people just take pleasure in decieing others
Why!!!
Why!!!

You are a liar and a deceiver. Please repent
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:

tradition have evolved. grin

Are you the one that orchestrated the evolution of tradition
Are you!!!
Are you!!!

Why are you confidently saying what you have no idea about

Are you alright. Ehhhh
Please repent
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by khia: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
ebabsuoires:

What do you gain by being a hypocrite
What?

Why do people just take pleasure in decieing others
Why!!!
Why!!!

You are a liar and a deceiver. Please repent

Why must I be a liar and a hypocript, and why must you be a nut case? grin
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
khia:

Why must I be a liar and a hypocript?
Because that's what you are.
Please don't deny it. You will only complicate matters for your sorry self

You hypocrite
Rubbish

Please repent
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by khia: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Because that's what you are.
Please don't deny it. You will only complicate matters for your sorry self

You hypocrite
Rubbish

Please repent

Atleast be intelligent enough to explain your opinion of me and how you came to your conclusion, nut case.
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Are you the one that orchestrated the evolution of tradition
Are you!!!
Are you!!!

Why are you confidently saying what you have no idea about

Are you alright. Ehhhh
Please repent

*dies and resurrects* grin grin Why evils?

AirborneLacer:

How much are we even talking about here? cheesy
It's no problem. Hope you're good?

I'm good.
"No problem"; yet you did your own back. undecided
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
khia:

Atleast be intelligent enough to explain your opinion of me and how you came to your conclusion, nut case.

When you see a black object, do you also need explanation to understand the color in front of you

Look, I know you are a liar and a hypocrite and that's the truth

Please don't annoy me this morning!!!
Alright
Nonsense
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:

*dies and resurrects* grin grin Why evils?

I'm good.

Are you sick?
Instead of you to think about how you would become a better person you are winking

Please repent alright

Nonsense
Look mznelly I have advised you, all you should do is heed to the advise stop pretending like that khia of a girl alright

Rubbish!!!
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Are you sick?
Instead of you to think about how you would become a better person you are winking

Please repent alright

Nonsense
Look mznelly I have advised you, all you should do is heed to the advise stop pretending like that khia of a girl alright

Rubbish!!!

Yes troll Ma grin grin
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:

Yes troll Ma grin grin

Do you think I am joking with you?
Are you mad!!!

Why can't you be serious for once this girl. Ehhh

Rubbish!!!!!!!

Please repent
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by khia: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
ebabsuoires:

When you see a black object, do you also need explanation to understand the color in front of you

Look, I know you are a liar and a hypocrite and that's the truth

Please don't annoy me this morning!!!
Alright
Nonsense

I can see why your boyfriend dumped your sorry butt, you aren't only dumb but you are also psychotic, please seek professional help.
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
khia:

I can see why your boyfriend dumped your sorry butt, you aren't only dumb but you are also psychotic, please seek professional help.

Is it me you are calling psychotic. Is it me
Is it me
Is it me
Is it me
Is it me
Is it me

Are you alright this khia of a girl. Ehhhh

Please repent alright
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Do you think I am joking with you?
Are you mad!!!

Why can't you be serious for once this girl. Ehhh

Rubbish!!!!!!!

Please repent

Lol cheesy cheesy
Okay, I've heard you. kiss
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol cheesy cheesy
Okay, I've heard you. kiss
You have heard who
Ehh
Ehh
Ehh
Ehh

What's you problem this mznelly of a girl
What's your problem
What's your problem

Why!!!!
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
ebabsuoires:

You have heard who
Ehh
Ehh
Ehh
Ehh

What's you problem this mznelly of a girl
What's your problem
What's your problem

Why!!!!

Bye darl kiss kiss
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:

Bye darl kiss kiss
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,!!!
I so hate proud people
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,!!!
I so hate proud people

smiley
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
iceberylin:

See as una dh carry fail exam undecided
dis aint d evriday pidgin........ Any affiliation wid Waffi?
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:

smiley
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by HizMissy(f): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
igbo guys
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm good.

Baby believe me I entirely missed that.

The ball is back in my court, Imma return the favour cheesy
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
HizMissy:
igbo guys

angry
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
...ok...I hav notin against ibo guys but am curiiious though....why do they always where multi color trousers on suits and hav jerry curls ....and then tryin to spek wit American accent? ...please advise. (no oofiense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing / Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? / All am seeing is a green shirt (18+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.