Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan (4107 Views)

Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death / APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Beamborla(f): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bayswater:

Haba! Cos he will pight kworufshun koi?

The Old General is running a manifesto driven by recycled failed ideologies.

I heard of 1984/85 when Nigerians have to queue up to buy milk, I guess you love things like that mona? smiley

That's one of the general's failed policies, I just can't fathom why he still wants to run on the same policy that failed 30years ago.
Issorite! After six years of failure, Why is GEJ still interested?
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Bayswater: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Issorite! After six years of failure, Why is GEJ still interested?

Did you say failure? One of the progress he made is the reason why you can't come here and say your mind without being hounded.

Ask Dele Momodu, Femi Aribisala & co about what they went through in the hands the the dictator in 1984/85.

As for Dele Momodu, I'm sure bedbugs have eaten deep into his memory such that he can't even remember how concord newspapers that he worked for was suppressed and humiliated by the Buhari junta.
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Beamborla(f): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Bayswater:

Did you say failure? One of the progress he made is the reason why you can't come here and say your mind without being hounded.

Ask Dele Momodu, Femi Aribisala & co about what they went through in the hands the the dictator in 1984/85.

As for Dele Momodu, I'm sure bedbugs have eaten deep into his memory such that he can't even remember how concord newspapers that he worked for was suppressed and humiliated by the Buhari junta.
You are such a comedian grin
If GEJ was ruling by decree like GMB did, the story would have been the same.
The signing of the bill is just a paper thing... the freedom has always been there since we started civilian rule.
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Beamborla(f): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Bayswater:

The signing of the bill is just a paper thing just like every other achievement of his... the freedom has always been there since we started civilian rule.
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Bayswater: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

The signing of the bill is just a paper thing just like every other achievement of his... the freedom has always been there since we started civilian rule.

Ask Ngige, ask the guys at vanguard, ask Fayose, ask yele sowore how he was slapped around the head at MFM.

Ask Joshua Dariye, ask Thisday Newspapers, Ask Nuhu Ribadu, Ask Bode, ask Anthony Anenih.

Ask Michael Adenuga, ask Adolphus Wabara.

Above all, ask Bola Ige, Dikibo and Marshall Harry.

If you don't know the story behind these names, google them and thank myself and GEJ later smiley

Ask those people above and you will know how things have changed between 1999 - 2007 and now.
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Beamborla(f): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Bayswater:

Ask Ngige, ask the guys at vanguard, ask Fayose, ask yele sowore how he was slapped around the head at MFM.

Ask Joshua Dariye, ask Thisday Newspapers, Ask Nuhu Ribadu, Ask Bode, ask Anthony Anenih.

Ask Michael Adenuga, ask Adolphus Wabara.

Above all, ask Bola Ige, Dikibo and Marshall Harry.

If you don't know the story behind these names, google them and thank myself and GEJ later smiley

Ask those people above and you will know how things have changed between 1999 - 2007 and now.

Hehehehehehe...
whatever transpired between them and FG is more than you know.
Bless your day smiley
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Bayswater: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Hehehehehehe...
whatever transpired between them and FG is more than you know.
Bless your day smiley

It seems you know more, why not spill. smiley

The bottom line is Fashola can now talk without his monthly allocation being withheld likewise many faceless hacks like Gbawe, pendy79, eye4eye and their useless lot, they know nobody can waylay them for having an opinion; they know we now enjoy that freedom of speech unlike the years preceding 2007.
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Beamborla(f): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2015
Bayswater:

It seems you know more, why not spill. smiley

The bottom line is Fashola can now talk without his monthly allocation being withheld likewise many faceless hacks like Gbawe, pendy79, eye4eye and their useless lot, they know nobody can waylay them for having an opinion; they know we now enjoy that freedom of speech unlike the years preceding 2007.
That has done nothing to improve the standard of living of an average Nigerian. When at least 60% of the average citizen experience changes in their standard of living, that my dear, is development
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Bayswater: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

That has done nothing to improve the standard of living of an average Nigerian. When at least 60% of the average citizen experience changes in their standard of living, that my dear, is development

You want GEJ to improve the standard of living of 60% of 170million people overnight right? Sometimes I wonder if people think this guy is professor peller by wanting him to solve a generational problem in 4years. I bow to you o.

Development does not occur on its own neither is it an isolated incident.

Development happens in stages, we would need to do an appraisal of how things were in 2007 and now, if you won't be overly passionate; you will realise we are making steady progress.
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Beamborla(f): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Bayswater:

You want GEJ to improve the standard of living of 60% of 170million people overnight right? Sometimes I wonder if people think this guy is professor peller by wanting him to solve a generational problem in 4years. I bow to you o.

Development does not occur on its own neither is it an isolated incident.

Development happens in stages, we would need to do an appraisal of how things were in 2007 and now, if you won't be overly passionate; you will realise we are making steady progress.

Not overnight! he had 6yrs. Are you saying it's impossible for any government to do that? 6yrs of appraisal, another 6yrs for preparation. .. when Nigeria go come better?
This is the excuse every government seem to always have, it's has been bad for years and can't be changed easily... year in, year out. This excuse gives them the opportunity not to do anything and Nigeria keeps deteriorating. Any leader that won't stop lamenting over the failur of his predecessor, keeps complaing about his cabinet and also hide under such umbrella to present paper progress or do almost nothing is an excuse of a leader.
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Reptyle(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2015
barnabasj:

President Goodluck Jonathan comments about the opposition party, noting that members of the party speak with venom and bitterness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=32aKgc0j0Ws

This from a President whose campaign manager just alluded to a member of the opposition's buccal hygiene regimen as a reason not to vote for the opposition party. A President whose spokesperson is half of the time engaged cursing out people on social media.

I wonder who is truly bitter.
Re: APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan by Bayswater: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Not overnight! he had 6yrs. Are you saying it's impossible for any government to do that? 6yrs of appraisal, another 6yrs for preparation. .. when Nigeria go come better?
This is the excuse every government seem to always have, it's has been bad for years and can't be changed easily... year in, year out. This excuse gives them the opportunity not to do anything and Nigeria keeps deteriorating. Any leader that won't stop lamenting over the failur of his predecessor, keeps complaing about his cabinet and also hide under such umbrella to present paper progress or do almost nothing is an excuse of a leader.

The military had 30 years, they made it worse. Obasanjo had 8 years, he achieved little (I give him kudos for that).

In the present administration, we've developed at a faster pace than we did under previous administrations - it's a fact. We now have a pronounced and visible middle class, something that was completely eroded in the early 80s.

We are not where we want to be but we are inching closer to it by the day.

I see a country that would be as great as china, a country that would eventually rub shoulders with the US; come to think of it, we are already defeating an ISIS-rank terrorist group in the name of Boko Haram, something the almighty US have not been able to do in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya Syria etc for over 20 years.

Naija is on the path to greatness jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) / Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism / List Of All Countries Buhari Has Visited Since 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.