Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo (28332 Views)

Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina / The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon / Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2015
john4reala:
via nwokem can you pls shut up
FOOL!!!
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by FazzyKachi(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
Shut up! Lagos have decided.

Even your boss slammed on FB few days ago! dy die dia!
I'd had d chance to vote, I'd vote for JK
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by mytime24(f): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
see dis likkle goat o
all ur sisters goat

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Takim107(f): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
MUMU...
stop tripping...I ain't feeling your swag.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Takim107(f): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
Oya come and take banana till you yor
I know is small...don't hype it.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by killuminati(m): 11:16am On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
I know is small...don't hype it.
lol.. It's average o. You gonna like it
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Takim107(f): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
lol.. It's average o. You gonna like it
I don't like average . sorry
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by killuminati(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
I don't like average . sorry
Is she that wide? shocked
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by gbeseun(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
And where is ask sambo,and sambo no b d running mate again
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by yomanovic: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Aprime:
Three ídiots.

Relax. I'm only watching a movie and that's the title.

I bet you were left drooling for more when you watch 'the three idiots' just the way every Nigeria is routing for change. #naijatiredofGEJ
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by TheAdvocate(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
embarassedI no wan vex sha but where is the "polo" in the shirt?
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by 9jandus: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Aprime:
Three ídiots.

They are not idiots oooooo! na where they fit see food chop be dat eha no be dem do u na you for hit am on,tinibu their oda and buhari d rented aboki thin cow and osinbanjo JJC no be dem does once wey wear colo instead of polo does innocent once wey dey find their daily bread.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
stop tripping...I ain't feeling your swag.
Tripping for who??
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by blackjack21(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Aprime:
Three ídiots.

Yea, their professor thought they were !diots, and they turned out to be the Geniuses!

Aal iz well
gringringrin

15:11:43
Mon, Mar 2, 2015
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by mikolo80: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Aprime:
Three ídiots.

When you are a graduate and don't have a job and you are shouting GEJ till 2019
You earn less than 30k as a graduate and still shouting GEJ till 2019
You charge your phone with gen and come online to type GEJ till 2019.You sick no be small
you buy "50naira" kerosene at 120naira and still shouting GEJ till 2019.They have not left you from your village
You can't afford 3 square meals and still supporting GEJ till 2019.You are your own enemy
You are an adlt and still living with your parents and still,still shouting GEJ till 2019.You need deliverance
You import goods at 209 per dollar and you are forming gejite.Your own don pafuka
You claim you went to school and don't know the difference between an intelligent man and a clueless one.You better go and collect a refund
You beg for credit to buy BIS yet you're mouthing off ...GEJ till 2019.THem de do you from your family
You support a man who lost $20 billionwhile you are looking for money to eat or pay your kids schoool fees.You don enter one chance
Re: Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo by Donald95(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2019
swagsguy:
Nice election campaign concept.
SIA BUHARI

#march for buhari and osinbajo#

How far you nah ? How starvation, joblessness, Fulani herdsmen and Banditery going nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG / We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu / Edo LG Election Results: APC Wins In Seven Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.