Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? (51745 Views)

My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men / Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by SmartFaces(f): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dearie, I feel you pain and thought. But you must know and get it registered in your mind that things are not extremely bad like you think. May be it's in your nature- what I mean is that some women have their bosoms down after child birth. Also it could be that you didn't use good bra type during child birth and winning process. Another reason could be mal - nourishment or not eating the right food for the period.
You can improve it by massaging your bosom with slightly hot water and wearing your bra immediately after , Applying sher butter and wearing a very good bra of the right cup with your br***t, advisably push ups. Daily if possible or weekly work outs will be helpful. These are the basics I can share with you here. You can call me on 08065951405, for some professional tips.
And for your husband, don't let his attitudes put you off. All you need do is work on your self esteem and self confidence. Prayer is helpful but when he sees your confidence and packaging, you will see him dancing shoki around you. Men like it when women are confident not minding their weaknesses, flaws or shortcomings.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by closearms(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.

Firm Breasts:
• Women tend to lose the firmness in their breasts
as they age
• This generally occurs at a younger age for
women who have large breasts
Symptoms to look for:
• Sagging breasts
Causes:
• Ageing
• Breastfeeding
• Loss of weight
Natural home remedy using egg and onion:
1. Take the white of an egg
2. Beat it into a cream
3. Apply this cream on the bottom of your breasts
4. Leave it for 30 min
5. Chop and crush 1 onion
6. Press the crushed onion on a sieve to extract
juice
7. Add the juice to 1 glass water
8. Wash off the cream with this water
Natural home remedy using fenugreek powder:
1. Fenugreek has properties, which help the breast
grow and be firm.
2. Take ¼ bowl of fenugreek powder
3. Add water
4. Mix well to make paste
5. Massage this paste on your breast
6. Leave it for 5 min
7. Wash off with water
Tips:
• Swimming is a great exercise to have firm
breasts. It strengthens the pectoral muscles
These remedies are based on the principles of
Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of healing,
and are completely natural, non-invasive, and can
be prepared at home.

I would also recommend you taking Garlic twice daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by bewitching: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
@ worriedmum did d breast become smaller?wats ur diet like?hav u tried massaging wit d rite herbs and natural oils?dere's no problem without solution contact 09093308321 watsapp 07030142510 bb 2A0786B3
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by bauer00: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
THE TRAVAILS OF THE FEMALE bosoms.
By Tosin Akindele
Starting out as an inconsequential pair of
innocent
buds in the frontal section of the thoracic cavity,
the prepubertal female bosoms undergo a most
amazing transformation during puberty and
thereafter!
I would not bore you with medical jargon
associated with such staged metamorphosis and
the hormonal impartations associated with such.
Suffice it however to say that the female gender
appears readier to have these wonderful organs
serve cosmetic cum sexual functions than the
God-
mandated nutritional duties they are predestined
for...for her offsprings!
She somehow believes that suckling her neonate
would more likely hasten the flattening process
than suckling a full-grown man! So she feeds the
unfortunate infant on cows milk! But the
advantages of human milk over cows milk are
countless! Bonding! Antibodies to fight off
infections! Clean! Right temperate! Easy
digestion!
But our dear ladies would rather opt for the
cosmetic option!
Cosmetic....to give "shape" to the blouse as its
juttingly-provocative allure and pinpoint apex acts
in concert with a pair of well-rounded buttocks to
synergistically perform a most Intimate miracle
on
the unwary male! As he mis-spends, miscues,
mis-
jives...and generally misbehaves!
But my regret lies in the bitter fact that this
"bosom
and buttcok shakara" can only last a short while.
I feel pained each time I tilt up my huge head to
see the fruits of a pawpaw tree in my backyard as
they dangle soullesly on their stalks. This only
serves as a stark reminder of the ominous fate
that awaits the female bosoms in their
intermediate
stages of life....on their way to yet end up as a
pair of pancakes....
....or slippers....
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by farem: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
ibe9ja:
Remember, if u lose weight, your b.reasts and buttocks can become sagged. If this is ur case try gaining some weight.

Honestly if the bolded is your case, there are no other remedies than to add HEALTHY weight.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by mekybabe1: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
You can start by wearing very good bra that holds you very well both at nite and day. Try pelvic floor exercise. Try to look really good when he's around. Seduce him at night or whenever you are alone with him. Give him a really good BJ( all men fall for that), then make good love to him. He will come back to his senses again. Repeat this often o. Till he gets used to making love to you the way he used to. Be a ho in the bedroom with your hubby. Don't be shy to try new styles. Sex is very important in marriage.Trust me, it works!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by mrcrabs(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
pic of the fallen bossom or adonbilivit angry
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
zed7:
Lol. Shakara don end. Next thread might be hubby caught with a teenager with pointed breasts.
Go for surgery, that's the only option. Funny how women fall apart after having kids. Yet dem go say women equal to men.
wow you are a piece of work, its for matured people if you can't proffer a solution no need to say needless things.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by amor001: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Soak ur boobs inside omo water. It will swell up and will be well rounded and firm. #ThankMeLater

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by OJ4109(f): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
How much for br.east augmentation?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by femi4: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
edwife:

Do you know me? undecided

I assure you that i am far from having such problem wink,fitness is my second name.....
Don't mind me...I was looking for a way to get your attention
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by henribj(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
pbs4real:
dnt mynd dem,we have lots of certified muntulas on NL.

hahahaha, true talk o. a lot of them when they wan connect to internet, them go drop them brain and pick up them modem and plug into them pc.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
OP your best bet is to meet those companies who sell herbs and creams for stuffs like this. please kindly ignore any of these foolish and childish comments, sadly the mods ain't doing their job well and Seun enforcement isn't enough clearly.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Eboh4z: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Try Dr 90210
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Evina:

Thank you for the wise suggestion. wink
The silly boy's alternate moniker is messpero90.
EVina who is silly and who is a boy dnt u hav respect 4 someone dat can get u pregnant
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
lovat:
I think the mods needs to remove some post that are not in tune with a topic, I'm for sarcasm but I I don't like destructive comments. I think you need to create a thread to bring it to Seun and the mods notice
shuo c d way u dey swallow paracetamol 4 anda man headpain. chai e go backfire.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Eluala(m): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Are they in 'coma' at the moment? Transfer culpability to ora. Na im cause am. Make im wake am up.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nazeeboy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Naija women na u sabi oo? After becoming mother of two wetin u want make ur boobs stand still again? This is one of nature traits na, you're becoming old not young. So just accept the fact as it is and live your life jare.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by AreaFada2: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.
OP,

Well, it's a rather common problem.
Bosom feeding & increasing age are the main culprits. It tends to be more common in some families too.
Bosom feeding makes the breast tissue a bit looser, also chest muscles that support bosoms.

Some people get improvement by doing the following:

(1) Exercise that tone chest muscle like push-ups.
(2) Massage: olive oil, & essential oils like fennel, cypress oils etc.
(3) Improving posture: avoid too much slouching forward if your work involves sitting most of the time.

But jumping, jogging and so on are thought to worsen it. But due to their cardiovascular and general health advantages, use exercise bra when doing so.

If all the above don't help and your self-esteem has taken a nose-dive, you me ask your plastic surgeon/O & G about surgical intervention. But be mindful of the possible risks.

As for intimacy with hubby, you can gently talk it over and make him understand that it was part of the repertoire that you derived much pleasure from. No need to be shy, na your hubby.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nazeeboy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
Soak ur boobs inside omo water. It will swell up and will be well rounded and firm. #ThankMeLater
lol! You be the baddest boy ooo grin
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by lyricalz: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Whatz wrong with saging boobs? 4 me I luv dem cuz I luv the way it rings up and down lyk a bell weh am smooshing. ;DWhatz wrong with saging boobs? 4 me I luv dem cuz I luv the way it rings up and down lyk a bell weh am smooshing.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by otunbashonny(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Picture of the boobs then I will give you solution
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nazeeboy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
mekybabe1:
You can start by wearing very good bra that holds you very well both at nite and day. Try pelvic floor exercise. Try to look really good when he's around. Seduce him at night or whenever you are alone with him. Give him a really good BJ( all men fall for that), then make good love to him. He will come back to his senses again. Repeat this often o. Till he gets used to making love to you the way he used to. Be a ho in the bedroom with your hubby. Don't be shy to try new styles. Sex is very important in marriage.Trust me, it works!
u be deaf and dumb abi? U never read the post ni or u never go skul? Which one is it coz u're totally off the point.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by stingbreed(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
My advice,, leave d breast alone....

Every woman experiences such so u are not d first,,,,

Unless u are more worried about other people admiring it and not because of ur husband angry

No offense but u seem to be using ur hubby for cover up undecided
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by henribj(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Oh ,iLike this guy

Hi man, thanks. How your day? Have a good evening.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by 5minsmadness: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
bukatyne:

And who is on your lane? undecided

Don't just go about sounding like a broken record on sensible threads.

Alright bae, alright.
I realise you've missed me, this one you've been following my ass up and down all day, but I've been real busy at work, no time to give u the attention you crave so much.

You sure have a strange way of showing ur love but I get it and I acknowledge your presence.

P.s its none of your business whether i sound like a broken record or jim carey's fart. Its a free forum, not your personal diary. If u don't like d comment, jump am pass.
Or better yet click 'like' instead of jealousying my posts.
Tanchu.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Spray(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:

Hellooo. I should wear push up bras while having s.ex Even if I do, hubby will still have to reach in and touch the b.reasts na, not so

I work out my dear. All other parts of my body are fine, just the b.reasts. my tummy is flat, my waist is slim, my laps are firm, but the b.reasts?? smh. I had stretch marks even before i got married but even with the marks, I still had firm boobs until i started b.reastfeeding. I will use the shea butter and start push up exercises like you suggested. thanks a lot. Please on another note, did u experience same sagged boobs after nursing your babies?? Did u find it worrisome? I just want to know if I'm alone in this, or if other mothers have same experience.

Thanks for your encouragement. I'm seriously considering talking it over with him. But before that, I'd like to get some tips from ladies in the same shoes so I can handle the situation better. Thanks for being kind enough to reprimand those laughing at my precarious situation.

stop breast fiding ur child much, breast feed 2 some extend, and start given d child some breveragez, dats hw my luvly mum use to do. Her bossom still pointing even at 49.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Scanfrost:

Big fool...pray n fast for ur mama's boobs to be full or sag.
thank you sir.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by iwatchandlisten(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
my wife said I should advice you to develop the habit of wearing bra regularly, even sleeping with it. she believes it will help firm up the boobs.

meantime your beauty emanates from within, and your husband's love should be more than based on physical features. NB: "If there is right in the soul, there will be beauty in the person".
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by lovat(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
messpero90:
shuo c d way u dey swallow paracetamol 4 anda man headpain. chai e go backfire.
boy, try the next poster to chat with, I don't talk with kids, I know this is your alternate moniker
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Jfrezzy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nairalandrs can be so funny ooo
Please find one young man to suck dem well 4 U .it will stand up by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.