Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? (51739 Views)

My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men / Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by pbs4real(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
henribj:
but seriously i am surprised at nairalanders, days were when people could come to NL and post issues bothering them and they would be sure to see at least 80-90% positive advice from fellow NLanders, but these days all i see is people criticizing each other, fighting eAch other, laughing at issues which honestly bother the Op.
The Op here has posted about something which truly worries her, if you have a good advice to give her pls do, if you don't then don't bother commenting, and if the story amuses you and you feel like laughing out loud, then do it but don't type it on her post. These are issues which if na USA now, Op for fit don go commit suicide. We africans need to help and support one another instead of seeing another persons issue as a source of amusement to ourselves.
Op unfortunately i do not have an advice to give to you seeing as i am a man, but would it be so bad if you sat your husband down and talked about this?
dnt mynd dem,we have lots of certified muntulas on NL.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Misogynist2014(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
The fact is that Nigerian women are dirty underneath, a lot of men lick it due to ecstasy, satisfying women and orgasm. As time goes on, those men become familiar with it and all that can lure them is appearance. A lot of Nigerian women are fat, have pot belly, you can't blame husbands for cheating.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Elypsis(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Some pple sabi joke wit crios matter too mch sha,person need hlp as per wetyn dey pain am u dey joke... I think its the fault of the mods...stringent actions shud be taken against jokers and senseless contributors by banning them for jst a week shud dey be found posting anytin dat does go down well, so btym dat person is unbanned I can bet that he/she will be more careful when posting anoda tym....but our Mr Osewa will want to make pple be more numerous on d forum and thereby expanding the base of the target audiences for whom he advertises for... My candid opinion tho
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by mrsamuel75(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
start 40dayz fastin and prayer asap. Dat is d best tin if u want it to be back to d tym u ar still 20
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by hermesprogidy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
I usually don't comment on romance issues, but I see the need on this, because Nairaland has become flooded with children who laugh at sensitive issues. If you have money, go do bosom augmentation, but tomorrow what will you be augmenting? face? butt? stomach? (the list is endless)Marriage is a for better for worse thing. Your husband should take you for who you are. The quickest solution here is communication. For all you know, you may just be making assumptions. Talk to him and tell him how you feel, find out if there are other issues bothering him.

One thing I know with women is that they let themselves go once they start giving birth, Allow the man to use his imagination, that is what breeds anticipation.stop walking around the house unclad, wear stuff to cover your breast (but not totally, give room for imagination) play on your strengths, wear things that show other firm parts of your body (indoors o..) like hips, butts, thighs etc.

If he doesn't go down below again, do you go down below on him? try going down below on him, and see if he will not reciprocate. Love making shouldn't be all about you or him, get adventurous.

But all what I have written may just be antidotes to symptoms of a problem. Find out what the real problem is, just ask him. wink

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Zimex: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dear OP,
I feel your pain. I'm also a mother of two. My boobs were still quite firm after I had my daughter, but my son finished them,literarily. What I've got left is sagging, flat, downward-pointing pair. The good part for me though is that my hubby doesn't mind. He still loves them as ever and literarily begs to go down low. I always go out in push-up bras but I can't wear anything to sleep.

My advise to you will be to try some of the exercises people have suggested but most importantly have a chat with your husband about it. In the meantime, try as much as possible not to feel bad about their new shape. Think of it as the price of motherhood.
Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by crisycent: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Eh ya!! Let nature take its course.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by RazziP(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
oshi REVIVE KO REWIND NI undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by pbs4real(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

Follow your own advice.

And kindly keep off my lane.
pls let us mk use of our brain @ al tyms.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by samguru(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Worriedmom,

first thank God for making you a mother, cos a lot of married women out there are hoping to become mother not minding your complaint.

straight to business, without seeing you physically, I can infer you are endowed ( I mean you have big b***bs) and it is natural for any woman with big b**b to start experiencing sagging at the early stage of their motherhood, because breastfeeding affects the hydrostatic nature of the breast, even those with small b**bs naturally experience this, and yours can not be exception.Also your situtaion was partly caused by constant touching by your husband.

here are my advice,
1. drink alot of water.
2. Do exercise.
3. wear correct bra size.
4.Eat a lot of proteinous food, also take Multivitamins
5. During weaning, you can start pressing your br***t with warm water and also bath with warm water.
6 Your husband should know that when the taste of the wine changes the drinking pattern also changes. He was responsible for this, and you guys should change your style of making love to each other. I mean he should stop sucking and adopt advance style (both of be adventurous) in making love to you.
7. Dont use drug ooooooo, it will aggravate the situation and may even cause health problem.

Thank you mummy

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by mrsamuel75(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
[b][/b]start 40dayz fastin and prayer asap. Dat is d best tin if u want it to be back to d tym u ar still 20start 40dayz fastin and prayer asap. Dat is d best tin if u want it to be back to d tym u ar still 20start 40dayz fastin and prayer asap. Dat is d best tin if u want it to be back to d tym u ar still 20
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by pbs4real(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
what's the solution to a collapsed breast?ôya talk nah.
u luk cute in dt dp.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by ammyluv2002(f): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Onozboy:
stop Quoting people ..
And stop quoting me too
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by otosa(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
pray and fast!cheesy
u mean on Oluwa gbepe mountain?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by lovat(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Evina:

Thank you for the wise suggestion. wink
The silly boy's alternate moniker is messpero90.
I think the mods needs to remove some post that are not in tune with a topic, I'm for sarcasm but I I don't like destructive comments. I think you need to create a thread to bring it to Seun and the mods notice
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nairalanders, una no dey use ear hear bweast. See as dem plenti for this thread
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Midehi:

yea...
you beautiful....am sayin it wit low voice oooo b4 nairaland guys begin bash me lezbian...notin dey cant tag someone here...lol

Awww thanks dear. Dnt mind eeeeeejealousssssy people here. haters gonna hate. is that you in your d.p?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Onozboy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.

ask google they would give tips on how to get ur breast back to normal with pics .....Goodluck
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Guruboi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.
Employ me, so that i can be carrying them for you. Trust me, before 3wks they wil stand lyk that of 16yrs old lady.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by pbs4real(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
yeah! very really! it works.
joker!
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by edwife(f): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
femi4:
I smell edwife

Do you know me? undecided

I assure you that i am far from having such problem wink,fitness is my second name.....
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Awww thanks dear. Dnt mind eeeeeejealousssssy people here. haters gonna hate. is that you in your d.p?
yea
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Guruboi(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
pray and fast!cheesy
You look cute in ur dp ooo. cheesy
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Your kind of comment is the type of nonsense we will see if seun and other mods make the s.tupid mistake of taking this thread to frontpage. I notice more comments from miscreants whenever a wonderful thread hits frontpage. Please if you dnt have anything educative or helpful to say, ZIP IT!!
sir, ur comment is at par with his own cos u have not said anythin either.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Shubbylee(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the only solution is to add more fat to the chesticlés. this could work if it's done thru surgery, I will never advice silicon for a healthy lady. afterall, marriage is beyond loving the body.
This problem is hard though, even American Doctors will advice you insert silicon but to me, it's of no use. instead of me to fix my breast I'd rather fix my husband's eyes cheesy

Fix ur husband's eyes to what? fallen boobs? Haba!! Aunty give the OP better advice na!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by edwife(f): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
@worriedmom

wear strong nursing bra when sleeping,it will be uncomfortable at first but you will get used to it.

Go for the smaller size than you usually wear at least for a year after delivery.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by pri3stess(f): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Read up on MSM vitamins, and vitamin c i heard that when taken together, they improve elasticity and tighten skin.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by 46arcadez(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Pls don't apply any artificial substance, ur hobby should expect change in ur body once u start giving birth. Its never ur fault
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Lightening: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dr. 90210 to the rescue.

I advise ladies to breastfeed their babies with wisdom, but those exclusive mums think others love their babies less. I wonder how many of the high flyers across the globe had 6 months exclusive breastfeeding. There is life after child bearing and firm boobs are a big turn-on for men. Smart ladies think ahead.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Onozboy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
And stop quoting me too
whatever undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by TBrownAuto(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
dont worry urself but make sure you package it u know, that the price mothers pays,
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by pbs4real(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
iykedare:
whoever took this topic to fp na mad person.
hear urself out,ask ursef dis questn,*HV I MADE SENSE WIT MY COMMENT*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.