Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? (51746 Views)

My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men / Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Midehi:

yea

Woow. You're pretty.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by ammyluv2002(f): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Onozboy:
whatever undecided
undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
lrguru:
sir, ur comment is at par with his own cos u have not said anythin either.

Nope. Scroll down and read.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by dnawah(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.
picture pls,i believe it but i just need to confirm it.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
pray and fast!cheesy
U dey form holy right? with dat naked pics on ur dp. U need deliverance cheesy
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Woow. You're pretty.
tanx too

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by adioolayi(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Op, from the very first pregnancy you had, you could have started wearing push up bras and push up bras only even while breastfeeding!!! Infact, every young lady should do that right from their teens down till the end of time. It seems your b00bs have more fat than tissues. If you had more tissues, your b00bs wouldnt have fallen that fast. If you had more fat, whenever you loose weight, your b00bs could shrink. It also had to do with how your b00bs looked even before you got married.

Regardless of anything, Start wearing push up bras even while breastfeeding and do exercises that target the b00bs. I hope you dnt tie wrapper round your chest. If you do that often, stop it!! Buy those baby straps or pouches used in carrying babies instead. Make sure they are tight enough to securely carry your child.

Wearing the bras will make it look at least presentable to the eyes. Invest more in buying sexier underwears and bras to cover up your imperfections. Have it in mind that this isnt your fault except men want women to stop giving birth and breastfeeding to avoid it. Some women are blessed with pointed b00bs while others are not. Every woman is different in anatomy. Fallen b00bs are usually found in women who are really endowed and the weight of the boobs could pull them down coupled with breastfeeding. Anyways, just do what you gotta do. If you aint still satisfied, go for b00bs augmentation if you can afford it.

As for your 'Down below", try kegel exercises and very good personal hygiene. Avoid douching and take lots of fruits. avoid the use of medicated soap down below.

Good...Where you dey ..quiet a while
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by henribj(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Thanks for your encouragement. I'm seriously considering talking it over with him. But before that, I'd like to get some tips from ladies in the same shoes so I can handle the situation better. Thanks for being kind enough to reprimand those laughing at my precarious situation.

[/quote]

Thanks for your encouragement. I'm seriously considering talking it over with him. But before that, I'd like to get some tips from ladies in the same shoes so I can handle the situation better. Thanks for being kind enough to reprimand those laughing at my precarious situation.

[/quote]

You are welcome. also, i mentioned your situation to my cousins wife, she said it could be that after the delivery of your babies, you did not wear bras your size, i.e bras meant to accommodate your bigger boobs due to the increase in size as a result of your delivery, she is of the opinion that most women after delivery and while breastfeeding still keep using their old bras ignoring the fact that their breasts are now bigger and forcing the boobs into the old bras which were meant for their smaller boobs. also she is a mother of two kids, the 2nd kid was delivered december last year and she is currently breastfeeding as well, she is also scared of her boobs falling and has already informed her husband to start saving money for breast implants incase the boobs should fall out of hand grin , so i guess it is safe to say you are not the only one afraid of drooping boobs. yeah i almost forgot, she said if you should start wearing bras which are the right size for your current boobs(i.e if you are not already wearing the right size bras for your boobs) it MIGHT correct the drooping over time, but its only a probability.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by solreb: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
As a married man for 16 years with my first child being 15, what you are experiencing is typical normal. My wife toyed with the idea of surgery after giving birth to children, our last born is 5 years old. Probably because of church teaching (because our church teaches issues like this regularly), I have never stopped sucking or caressing them because I know it is the price she had to pay as a mother as they were not like that before. In fact I always look forward to her unclothedness to touch those boobs which her called my "assets". I am a boobs man. While you try other advice given, please do pray about it. There is nothing prayers cannot do.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by stanboy28(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Don't you know when to joke? undecided
dont mind d idiot jor anyway i sugest implants
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
pray and fast!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by adanny01(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Picture or i dont believe it has sagged.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Evina:
Do you workout? Make sure to use a really good bra when you do. Also, I KNOW that push ups helps to tone the muscles around the breasts, giving it a perkier appearance. Use Shea butter, if you have stretch marks.

Well, some of the price we pay for motherhood.

Prof Evina, iSalute
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
zed7:
Lol. Shakara don end. Next thread might be hubby caught with a teenager with pointed breasts.
Go for surgery, that's the only option. Funny how women fall apart after having kids. Yet dem go say women equal to men.

Hahahahaha Craze boy
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by bukatyne(f): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

Follow your own advice.

And kindly keep off my lane.

And who is on your lane? undecided

Don't just go about sounding like a broken record on sensible threads.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Nope. Scroll down and read.
yip. Saw the other post later, but I mean on the particular comment I quoted. Lovely post anyways
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by adanny01(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
solreb:
As a married man for 16 years with my first child being 15, what you are experiencing is typical normal. My wife toyed with the idea of surgery after giving birth to children, our last born is 5 years old. Probably because of church teaching (because our church teaches issues like this regularly), I have never stopped sucking or caressing them because I know it is the price she had to pay as a mother as they were not like that before. In fact I always look forward to her unclothedness to touch those boobs which her called my "assets". I am a boobs man. While you try other advice given, please do pray about it. There is nothing prayers cannot do.

Me too.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Doctor. 90210 to the rescue....lol

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by fairheven: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
"uwaa bu paw paw men"..is this wat my fellow married men go tru,fallen heroes?.my sincere condolence embarassed.need to rethink on ,marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
henribj:
but seriously i am surprised at nairalanders, days were when people could come to NL and post issues bothering them and they would be sure to see at least 80-90% positive advice from fellow NLanders, but these days all i see is people criticizing each other, fighting eAch other, laughing at issues which honestly bother the Op.
The Op here has posted about something which truly worries her, if you have a good advice to give her pls do, if you don't then don't bother commenting, and if the story amuses you and you feel like laughing out loud, then do it but don't type it on her post. These are issues which if na USA now, Op for fit don go commit suicide. We africans need to help and support one another instead of seeing another persons issue as a source of amusement to ourselves.
Op unfortunately i do not have an advice to give to you seeing as i am a man, but would it be so bad if you sat your husband down and talked about this?

Oh ,iLike this guy
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by idoncome: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
grin ARA DARA ADA ADAGO! NKE KWU OTO KAYA ADA.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Lightening: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dr. 90210 to the rescue.

I advise ladies to breastfeed their babies with wisdom, but those exclusive mums think others love their babies less. I wonder how many of the high flyers across the globe had 6 months exclusive breastfeeding. There is life after child bearing and firm boobs are a big turn-on for men.
Smart ladies think ahead.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
lrguru:
yip. Saw the other post later, but I mean on the particular comment I quoted. Lovely post anyways

Of course i had something helpful to type after that. what difference does that make still? thanks anyways.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Shubbylee(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.

Hey Mrs OP!! I sincerely feel ur pain!! if u're in ur late 30's and above its normal for ur Bossoms to Fall but if u're still in ur 20's and early 30's then u must really consider breast augmentation surgery after u're done having kids, u said ur husband likes ur b00bs but no longer touches them when u make love....this is a bad sign that could make him start looking outside!! about ur husband not going down on u, it can't be that bad, just make sure u're always clean down there and go down on him too....he'll surely return the favour!! pls talk to ur husband about how u feel inside and let him be aware of any decision u make, May God bless n strengthen ur Union and keep ur children for you.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
adioolayi:

Good...Where you dey ..quiet a while

Yinkus! Ive been here and there. wasup.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
The truth of d matter is u cant look young 4ever, d earlier ur man accepts you d way you re d better 4 him. Even if you do boob job, soon or later it ll go bad. The solurion still remains talk 2 ur man 2 love u beyond ur physical attributes, because nothing last 4ever except true love. Even ur man cant look young 4ever.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
I'd like to know your original moniker before commenting. grin grin

On a serious note tho, I don't know what to contribute. I hope people here have given you the advice you need already. Guys really don't like falling/sagging bo-obs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by henribj(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
somegirl1:

If the breasts never need to depend on these ligaments, no problem. I wear a bra circa 23hrs per day.

do you wear this so called bra even when doing "kerewa"

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
somegirl1:
Surgery might be the only physical option.
I'm so scared of my breasts falling, I wear a bra all the time.

Chei!/our ladies don suffer...The Lord is your strength my dear
It ain't easy being a girl
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
edwife:

Do you know me? undecided

I assure you that i am far from having such problem wink,fitness is my second name.....

shocked kiss kiss
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by octopusfreaky(f): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hahahaha,,,i can't just stop laughing at comments here
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by buskie13(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

Follow your own advice.

And kindly keep off my lane.
no mind that one....she no get advice but she dey fault ur own...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.