Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu (21529 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu / "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Larriekay: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

Stop this attitude of always vilifying govt functionaries for pointing out the underhand activities of the Nigerian opposition. As a private citizen, I can confirm to you (God bear witness) how there was constant power outage by PHCN in my area anytime PDP or GEJ was about to hold a televised campaign but the opposite occured anytime APC was campaigning. This is not a fabrication but verified truth. The fact that APC has been using NLC, PHCN and other bodies to sabotage and undermine the efforts of GEJ's administration is a common knowledge. Muazu was absolutely right.
when I first joined nairaland, I often see u as a sane person bt am disappointed u posted ds.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by smirn(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
PDP don really see sth, opposition indeed. The fear and respect for this opposition is the beginning of wisdom for PDP.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by jjfuma: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by sylve11: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
justiceman:
Nigeria needs Refineries. Apart from that, when people are not punished for the crimes they commit, then its a problem since the average human being wants to disobey the law when given oportunity. Opposition should not be mentioned at every instance, it gives us a sense of a weak government. Stop picturing the president in a bad light, sometimes he can do much better without the people around him who keep making things much messier for him. Look at the gains he has made in the last couple of weeks in the south west, he made it without his party members, sometimes i wonder if the PDP members around GEJ are the real opposition he has.

The president also needs to swing to action and make some statement, Nigerians are getting impatient by the day.

Wise yans! cool
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by blackandbold: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

Stop this attitude of always vilifying govt functionaries for pointing out the underhand activities of the Nigerian opposition. As a private citizen, I can confirm to you (God bear witness) how there was constant power outage by PHCN in my area anytime PDP or GEJ was about to hold a televised campaign but the opposite occured anytime APC was campaigning. This is not a fabrication but verified truth. The fact that APC has been using NLC, PHCN and other bodies to sabotage and undermine the efforts of GEJ's administration is a common knowledge. Muazu was absolutely right.
I shake my head for u.......until joe lead pdp government sell nigeria before u know that joe does not give a damn about u or ur area or anything.they will drain these country resources until forever. muazu is right? how on heart will some1 come up with something like that.....maybe u should fimd out exactly what nnpc and their cooperation s what they say is responsible before u start supporting clueless incompetent fool
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by soulfood(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
“We assure Nigerians, they will fail. All their plans to tarnish the image of government will fail like all other previous attempts.

HOW DO YOU PAINT BLACK, BLACK? HOW DO YOU TARNISH WHAT IS ALREADY TARNISHED?

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by thaoriginator: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Delafruita:
i am quite suprised the mods dont think this moniker deserves a ban for the continous spamming of all threads and the breaking of almost all nairaland rules
If it's Buhari fan that does that Seun will personally ban that person for months

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by angelsing(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
emonye6:
Am not psrtisan,but mu azu is right ,dis is a fact I have observed everywhere I go
How please?...can u kindly tell me how u came to this conclusion...I will really love to know
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by shaqhead: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

I like how "sincere" u r but u shd kno dt u cd b sincerely wrong and I dare say u are! All u said is nothing but noisome hooey!

Mayb if I had come here n peddled d opposite of ur gibberish, wl u swallow it hook, line, sinker and evn d trawler?

U even took it to ridiculous heights to bring God into it-I dnt kno d God u referring to anywy but d God I kno prefers to b kept out of such murkey discourse.

What u expressed wen subjected to rigorous critical evaluation wl fall like a park of cards because it is a product of hallucinations!

I guess the opposition is also responsible for the success of the Nigerian Army in d North East. No? Rily?

Is the opposition also responsible for success in breakin d fertilizer monopoly in d agricultural sector. No? Com on dy shd tk credit!

Is the opposition responsible for stuffin a jet with hard currency for dirty black market "arms purchase" ? Yes! frm ur skewed tot I guess.

I guess the opposition is also responsible for keshi messin up in our Nations Cup qualifiers! Yes shey?

Mr. make sound statement dt r logical n factual n stop riddling ds platform wt some iya basira gossip!

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by OLADD: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Larriekay:
when I first joined nairaland, I often see u as a sane person bt am disappointed u posted ds.

Fool. Do you think I need your commendation or otherwise on nairaland? I guide my conscience very jealously when commenting on national issues here on nairaland and elsewhere. Ok?
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by chukelvin(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
....na ur song b dis everywhere,abeg dey sing am for ur house only
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Marvellouzkk(f): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY ARE THE ONES BEHIND THE FUEL SCARSITY , THEIR MIND SET IS FILL WITH WICKEDNESS THEY HAVE NOT MOUNTED THE SEAT POWER BUT IT IS GLEARING WE ALL CAN FEEL THE UNTOLD HARDSHIP THEY HAVE PLANED FOR NIGERIANS GEJ TILL 2019, SAI BABA BACK TO SANBISA FOREST WERE U CAN FOREVER RULE OVER YOUR BOKO CHILDREN
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Delafruita(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
If it's Buhari fan that does that Seun will personally ban that person for months
i was banned for 24hours just because i expressed an opinion.i cant believe that moniker keeps doing such without a ban
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by angelsing(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
@Barcanista, tomakint, firefire... I like to hear ur opinion on this thread...Do u also believe this in all honesty?...will be waiting for ur response
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Efomeh2020(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm not surprised, Sincere9nerian has always said that Bola Tinubu is behind the vandalization of gas pipelines across the country which causes drop in the megawatts of power.
hmmm! I wonder how ppl think, the same pipelines that ex militants are being paid millions of dollars to secure?

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by BodyKiss(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
It's always not our fault. - The PDP slogan.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by shaqhead: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Marvellouzkk:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY ARE THE ONES BEHIND THE FUEL SCARSITY , THEIR MIND SET IS FILL WITH WICKEDNESS THEY HAVE NOT MOUNTED THE SEAT POWER BUT IT IS GLEARING WE ALL CAN FEEL THE UNTOLD HARDSHIP THEY HAVE PLANED FOR NIGERIANS GEJ TILL 2019, SAI BABA BACK TO SANBISA FOREST WERE U CAN FOREVER RULE OVER YOUR BOKO CHILDREN
Abugu Cynthia aka Marvelous benji pls go n learn how to spell "Scarsity" and "Glearing" After u r done, make sure u do d dishes, n go rub ur husband's tummy. Dt ur strong eba no gree digest!

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Efomeh2020(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Who owns the southwest disco's? What is our current total electricity generation?This govt should stop deceiving themselves!
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by thaoriginator: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Delafruita:
i was banned for 24hours just because i expressed an opinion.i cant believe that moniker keeps doing such without a ban
Dem go ban tire
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Delafruita(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

you should be in the consulting room right next to adamu muazu

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by MabraO: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

I ve been hearing there re people with fish brain but I haven't seen any.
Thank u for showing urself forth.
How could u be thinking like this? It is a pity

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by mrmetoo1: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
He also goes on to blame APC for the bad power supply. So APC controls the oil and power
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by mbulela: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

You are a very funny character. I pity those who dare take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by otosa(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
You need to visit Yaba
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by DTaj: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Delafruita:
that man needs urgent medical attention.

Muazu is such a clown. How could such a powerful government continue to shout this sabotage thing on virtually all their failings since 2010?

The non-gullible knows that the owners of some discos in the South-West (including a very large one) are actually Jonathan's closest friends! So, how could Jona's friends, who benefitted criminally from the sale of electricity companies, be the ones sabotaging electricity in the South-West

Muazu should examine his head! Running mad like Femi Fani-Kayode

1 Like

Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by kraftykc(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Delafruita:
i am quite suprised the mods dont think this moniker deserves a ban for the continous spamming of all threads and the breaking of almost all nairaland rules

Allow the pathetic mods. I got a 1000year ban for posting a "spoiler" on the Game of Thrones fan thread. And these arses don't think banning people who threaten our collective future deserve any sort of reprimand. Dumb fackas.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by johnglo2(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=ijustdey post=31232918]

And the blame game continues .......

PDP is always attributing their ineffectiveness to the opposition....
what kind of mess did we find ourselves,
are they saying that the opposition controls the government, the economy, the petroleum industries
End ur question with ? And they will never answer the question.Power failure in PDP chairman's house, guess who cause it-APC or pot hole on the road-APC or Goodluck is dancing skilewu- APC blablablabla
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
mrmetoo1:
He also goes on to blame APC for the bad power supply. So APC controls the oil and power
If APC is behind the duel scarcity (despite not being in charge of FG) ; then it implies they are in control and as such PDP is good for nothing.

They might just as well complete the formality of handover of govt. to APC. Cos by this Muazu statement, it is obvious who is in charge here.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by menxer: 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
it's said spare the rod and spoil the child.

Nigerian politicians have been spared the rod for too long, now everything is spoilt.

we need to be disciplined and discipline some people.

why is the "opposition" causing all the trouble and and u (federal government) can't use the cane on anyone?
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by bashydemy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
OLADD:

Bastard. Who told you this scarcity is due to govt's indebtedness to marketers? Every penny spent on you by your parents is a total waste. May yout life be bedeviled by mischief.
hahaha you keep showing your stupidity here boy, and who told you opposition can influence the scarcity of fuel? the last time i check PDP is at the helm of affair... So now can you tell me how opposition can block marketers from supplying fuel.. If you can't then you are part of the wasted Generation...

DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY. Stupidity is When:

(1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej till 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.

(2)You charge your phone with a generator and
come online to type # Gej till 2019".DONT YOU KNOW
ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?

(3)You purchase fuel at #87 per liter and refuse to acknowledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA
EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE

(4)You import Goods from
abroad at #209 per dollar instead of at least #155 per dollar
yet you are a Gejite.IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1
DOLLAR

(5)You support a man who can't refund or give you
back your N1000 which you paid for immigration job let alone
account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A
JOB?

(6)You go Church, bus station, mosque,school boko
haram bomb you yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on
security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?

(7) You are still in school because of the strike
ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went on you know the agreement is
still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN
REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?

(cool Your father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand Naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT
MUCH? "THAT IS STUPIDITY" "THERE IS NO LICENSE FOR NONSENSE.
Re: Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu by juliuscapps(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
A lot of increment on the way let's just wait till June when PDP led govt will start unleashing untold hardship on her citizens. those that are collecting #2000 to campaign for pdp.. continue still. we shall see!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Abstains, As 49 AU Members Sign Free Trade Pact / JUST IN: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari / 9th Senate: PDP Plots Goje - Ekweremadu Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.