Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) (50168 Views)

Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Beamborla(f): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
andyanders:

Do not worry. By Tomorrow, the small boy would start kissing every of his classmates and his sisters. That was deep kiss by this woman.
We obviously can't see the same thing from the same angle. We can't have the same opinion about the same thing... you see deep kiss, I see what people do to babies almost on a daily basis.
If you had seen this picture somewhere else without the caption Good or bad, I'm sure you would likely not think of it as extreme... it's my opinion and I'm entitled to one
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by funstufz(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
We need not blame the Lady Presenter jare, if she cant easily kiss the father, she can kiss the son afterall, its the same DNA both carries.........
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by debbydee(f): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
A peck would have been ok. the kiss is too deep.
why is she shutting her eyes

i see bad parenting and a potential molester.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by san316(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
That chick is a damn hoe. she closed her eyes and d little was like what!!! tastes great.

things like this should be stopped. nof good at all.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by ibknaanii(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
I don't subscribe to it, on a neutral ground, nofin much but analyzing the piz the Lady is up to no good, she closed her eyes showing that she is enjoying it and is beyond a playful kiss.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Weah96: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
The boy is not complaining though. If the sexes were reversed, with an old man kissing a little girl, the old man would have gotten stomped.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
freshcvvs:

Because it's a female involved? what if it was a male adult doing the kissing?
am sorry I dnt deal wit what ifs. The present fact is dat d lady kissed d boy and it seems harmless. Nothing more, nothin less. Case dismissed grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by enimcnite(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
I was at the party oo...so many hot Nadia looking babes wer all over the place cool
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
haba is just a freindly kiss na.....wich kin relate agin for kissing small pikin guy na wa una o
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by plendil: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
WHATTT DA F&&&k?? shocked shocked shocked

[size=20pt]IT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!![/size] angry angry angry

Just look at the way the lady parted her lips and seems ready to swallow(!!) some. . .stuff. embarassed

Seriously anyone who doesn't find that pic disturbing should check him/herself. Like seroiusly check himself/herself angry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Vesselofmercy: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:
Everything.

Why?

Women should avoid kissing their little babies on the lips BECAUSE that child will get used to it and when a child molester comes around, he/she will give it out and the rest will be history.

Give your child a peck, on the cheek or forehead.

It is to avoid paedophiles from finding a loophole.

I can tell that she is just exercising kissing on the child and not just a kinda play, otherwise what's the benefit? So naughty of her sha...

It looks dirty to me, for a child? Hian"
If you want a French kiss, why on that innocent lil chap?
When I see such a post as this I always long for som1 to thing so holistically and deep like this. All those who shrug "Not bad" and the likes do they think of the psychological aspect of this x-rated exposure, the cradle of precocious recklessness. This is introducing an inordinate desire in the child and can lead to a major distraction in his personality formation. As much as adequate show of affection is non-negotiable in building a total child it should never be an excuse for introducing immorality in a child.

SMH sad
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Vesselofmercy: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
nnamdizen:
Oh! I so like your opinion bro... so can I playfully or friendly kiss your sister pls?
good question. so let op and others saying 'not bad' answer sincerely.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by freshcvvs: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Cutehector:
am sorry I dnt deal wit what ifs. The present fact is dat d lady kissed d boy and it seems harmless. Nothing more, nothin less. Case dismissed grin

Meaning until it happens to your daughter, for now it's harmless? have you read the rape confession of little boys on the FP today? go and read it so you know how boys are being raped by adult female.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by freshcvvs: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
myhoodlink:
Read what I said with understanding please. I said, one needs to be cautious esp if it's in reverse order (man to a little girl) esp when they are not related. Read with understanding please. Thanks.

I read it well, you talked from both sides of your mouth, go back and re-read what you wrote.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
freshcvvs:

I read it well, you talked from both sides of your mouth, go back and re-read what you wrote.

No need for argument. God bless.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Input(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
She is even closing her eyes that shows she is enjoying it...and the boy be like OOOOHHH I WANNA CUM
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by hizaya61(m): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Orijin101:

I swear!!!! She go rape your dic.k till it bends grin

If u get sis or female friend like her I use God beg you pls give me her pin cos I like girls with ukwu not insult pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.