Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) (50176 Views)

Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by andyanders: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2015
Beamborla:
Oho! You people should keep analyzing the kiss, the boy obviously enjoyed it

Do not worry. By Tomorrow, the small boy would start kissing every of his classmates and his sisters. That was deep kiss by this woman.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by freshcvvs: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Ikenna17:
To be honest. I see nothing is wrong with it, it's just a playful/friendly kiss. Well that's just my opinion though

Meaning you don't mind a stranger kissing your daughter of this boy's age (related or not)?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by freshcvvs: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Cutehector:
As long as she isn't molestn him den dr is notn rong

Because it's a female involved? what if it was a male adult doing the kissing?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by lovala(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2015
hmm, e dey like say d anteee d enjoy d tin sef. na dat one kam pass me sha!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by freshcvvs: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2015
myhoodlink:

Same too. Let's stop reading meanings to everything even though there is need to be cautious of certain things especially if the opposite is the case here with those not related by blood.. God bless Nigeria.

Can i kiss your daughter this way too? there shouldn't be anything wrong na! before we comment on issues, let's always ask ourself one question.. can i accept this?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2015
With her eyes closed while kissing him...........

a lot is going on in her mind!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Cutehector:
As long as she isn't molestn him den dr is notn rong
dat kissing alone is molestation,its an intro to another thing
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Abayor7: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2015
all those saying It's wrong are all having bad thing in their belle embarassed
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by EasyBundles(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2015
OMG!! I sense something..... There's something wrong! D lady seems emotional with her eyes closed. Does anyone see what am seeing?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by kuljayms1(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Walks into thread........ Spits on thread........... Walks out of thread.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2015
The only thing wrong with that kiss is that its not on my lips wink
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by balakbalam: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Omo this one na deep kissing, see as she even close her eyes enjoying the small poor boy, oh boy this one na baby abuse is more than child abuse, see as she is deep kissing the poor baby as if she's kissing and romancing an adult which after sexualy intercom wil be taking place, shai
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by freecocoa(f): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2015
kodded:
shocked
What's shocking about my post?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Is she d mum

If not, den everything is wrong with it
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by hensben(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Beamborla:
is this your final answer comment?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2015
freshcvvs:

Can i kiss your daughter this way too? there shouldn't be anything wrong na! before we comment on issues, let's always ask ourself one question.. can i accept this?
Read what I said with understanding please. I said, one needs to be cautious esp if it's in reverse order (man to a little girl) esp when they are not related. Read with understanding please. Thanks.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2015
I'm sure this kiss must have been a quick one but the camera just got them at it thus giving a rather ridiculous impression.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by chimex001(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2015
I see everything wrong with it, its inapropriate for that little boy, infact if care is not taken she could get wet down below and pour in her pants.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by simdam500(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2015
OK I came late.... very late sef but... lemme start with...

That not just a kiss undecided there's more... with her eyes close, passionate about it like her life depends on it, she feel the heat on the young boy lips though on the boy side, it nothing, just a normal thing a mother does to son.

But the gal/lady nope... there's more kiss

*i need something like that,*
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by sugah: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2015
What if......the little child is a girl and the adult is a man. Would you people still say the child was enjoying the kiss? Or see nothing wrong especially if they are not related?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Euckybaby(f): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2015
the boy is too small for this.. Don't try it with my son else i sue you
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Bowaley17(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2015
See as d Aunt close eyes dey enjoy d kiss sotey...
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by walemoney007(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2015
smartcred:
TV/radio personality Sammy Walsh pictured with Ice Prince's 3 year old son, Jamal at his birthday yesterday. People are making snide comments about the kiss, saying that if she's not related to the boy, then she shouldn't kiss him like that. Maybe they are related? But is there anything wrong with it?

http://gistpower..com/
which radio station dis sammy walsh dey com,n which kin yeye name b walsh
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Adek15(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
princemillla:
Kai , i can't allow such.

A boy of his age should be peck by the cheek not deep kiss like that except she is the mum.

omg!!! She closed her eyes while kissing the boy.. Hian!!!!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by chrisooblog: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
would you still think that way if it was a guy kissing a girl toddler?
Beamborla:
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by melomelo: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Related- Wrong
Not related- Wrong
Can u allow a man related or not related to kiss your daughter like this?
Whatever you do for a child is a teaching, he or she will still repeat it somewhere somedays
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by castruccio(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Beamborla:

chhoooooiiiiiiii !!!! see kiss oooo.... this is known as sharp kiss !!! reminds me of wen i was his age cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by repogirl(f): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
funny if it were a guy kissing a little girl now, it would have been a serious matter, i think this looks innocent enough sha, BTW the kid looks like he's loving it..... tongue
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Beamborla(f): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Myself2:

With a face as ugly as yours, obviously your cranium is congested with ugly contents, hence I'm not surprised to see this asswipic comment from you.Wugly geh
You will not spoil my mood.
Wrote my final exam today. tongue
Leave me and my ugliness alone tongue
For your mind, you don insult me... kudos to you. Because I don't see something the same way you do gives you no right to insult me. Bless your day

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Beamborla(f): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrisooblog:
would you still think that way if it was a guy kissing a girl toddler?
People kiss babies every Now and then.
I have a clean mind...
That kiss could be just for the picture
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Beamborla(f): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
hensben:
is this your final answer comment?

You Take a look at the picture very well. As for me, I only see what I want to see. The babies parent would obviously be there and they allowed it. She was not French kissing him...that is what I see
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Beamborla(f): 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
jerflakes:

Leave them na.

Perverts . angry
I don't know for them o! See them attacking me like they've never kissed a baby. Only if there was someone around to snap it and show them what it looked like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.