Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,393 members, 7,958,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) (50172 Views)

Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Myself2(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Beamborla:
Oho! You people should keep analyzing the kiss, the boy obviously enjoyed it

With a face as ugly as yours, obviously your cranium is congested with ugly contents, hence I'm not surprised to see this asswipic comment from you.Wugly geh

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by bongolistik(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2015
sulmeza:
It's wrng..as she's nt a relative...a peck on his cheek would av been beta..
Kiss expert oya tell us more.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by illuminati001: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing email:greatilluminatiorder01@gmail.com
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by irishCream: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:
Rape alert!!!!! I'm sure that was how the aunty that raped Ice prince also started.....

please free the innocent boy
he gat no akamu in his joystick yet.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2015
princemillla:
Kai , i can't allow such.

A boy of his age should be peck by the cheek not deep kiss like that except she is the mum.

Not even the Mum... According to Children Psychology, that isn't good.

It has no benefit whatsoever. It doesn't show love or care which many erroneously think.

Peck on the cheek.
Save your child from molesters.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2015
smartcred:
TV/radio personality Sammy Walsh pictured with Ice Prince's 3 year old son, Jamal at his birthday yesterday. People are making snide comments about the kiss, saying that if she's not related to the boy, then she shouldn't kiss him like that. Maybe they are related? But is there anything wrong with it?

http://gistpower..com/

And the small boy seems enjoying. Hmmmm, the world is near to end. That bittch might be sexually starved and thought kissing that small boi such way might ease her burden. Smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by tayolove12(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Old story anything new to hear, prayer for GEJ all his enemies shall die be4 election day amen PDP power to the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2015
olrotimi:
since her bf decided to starve her of what she wants, she has to find a way to satisfy the urges and what better way than with a cute young celebrity . Free the babe jor, isn't that how many guys relieve their urges when on a queue behind a lady, rubbing up against her as.s, creating an artificial surge just to press up against the darn thing? What's it called again? #frotteurism

U sound like a body of experience.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by skytanics(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2015
Y DO U ALWAYS WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG? ABEG ALLOW THE LITTLE BOY.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2015
mtreww
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2015
iwezor1:
Its very wrong pls @ ds his age.
#talking about hug or peck , can give it a yes, buh as 4 da one its a NO.
#Pls dy should watch that boy carefully before he swells all the mouth of his female class mates ... undecided
#just saying no hate intended.

A friend was a witness of how a 5 year old boy and girl went to the convenience in school and what were they doing?The guy was sucking her bosoms! sad

This is not a hearsay!

When ignorant/ emotional mummies are busy kissing them on the lips like adults, what do you expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:

A friend was a witness of how a 5 year old boy and girl went to the convenience in school and what were they doing? The guy was sucking her bosoms! sad

This is not a hearsay!

When ignorant/ emotional mummies are busy kissing them on the lips like adults, what do you expect?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by missojugo(f): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2015
My son likes to kiss me on the lips too sometimes i push his face away but always i ask him "who else do you kiss like this And he will say 'only you mummy!' I then warn him never kiss anybody else in the world like this (until you get married). BLike i go kuku stop am all together make e no confuse come dey go kiss nanny anyhow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2015
adioolayi:
Why closing her eyes? Was she getting 'heavenly feeling' or what? Eyes closed is suspicious

You red my mind bro.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Innocency alert-the boy is a willing participant.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by adedayourt(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Where's the kiss
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2015
missojugo:
My son likes to kiss me on the lips too sometimes i push his face away but always i ask him "who else do you kiss like this And he will say 'only you mummy!' I then warn him never kiss anybody else in the world like this (until you get married). BLike i go kuku stop am all together make e no confuse come dey go kiss nanny anyhow shocked shocked shocked

It's true o...Most young girls(nannies) could be practising kissing techniques with children. Heard quite a lot in PH. What you're doing is good.

wink
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You red my mind bro.

It's obvious she is kissing him out of emotions or she missed kissing someone.

Who even snapped her?

So shameless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2015
Beamborla:
hw sure r u dat d little boy enjoyed d kiss?errr
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2015
cool tho,me likey kiss#i do kiss my kid too on his lips**no big deal!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2015
hizaya61:

IF WOMAN DEY RAPE MAN I WANT MAKE OMOTOLA COME RAPE ME COS I BE VIRGIN
I swear!!!! She go rape your dic.k till it bends grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by iwezor1(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:

A friend was a witness of how a 5 year old boy and girl went to the convenience in school and what were they doing?The guy was sucking her bosoms! sad

This is not a hearsay!

certainly bro, dahts no good @ all maybe dey fell that its just normal or usual, buh not having in mind that children learns fast and would certainly want to try it some wr else nxt time
#Train up a child in the way... Hmm hope ds guy won't depart frm kissing for the rest of his life.
#no hate intended
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by nnamdizen(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Ikenna17:
To be honest. I see nothing is wrong with it, it's just a playful/friendly kiss. Well that's just my opinion though
Oh! I so like your opinion bro... so can I playfully or friendly kiss your sister pls?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Asabaman(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2015
But why did she close her eyes
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by kodded(m): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2015
freecocoa:
The only thing I don't get is why she closed her eyes, although for some people, closing of the eyes during a kiss happens involuntarily so it can actually be nothing, still, the kiss is maybe a little too deep.
I kiss my siblings and dad on the lips but no eyes are closed, it's just a way of greeting
shocked
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2015
missojugo:
hahahhhahaaaa....LMAO
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by AmakaDNB(f): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Biuriful kiss jor
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Bamz(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2015
This won't be an issue if it was outside Africa I think. smiley
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nazeeboy(m): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Chaiii........see as a 3 year old dey enjoy kiss wey I never enjoyed before throught out my life(20 years). grin God is watching you sha
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2015
The boy felt nothing while the lady felt everything. I'm suspecting the lady was imagining Ice Prince when she was kissing the innocent boy.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by JEITO: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Na so e dey take start. Small small dey don begin expose the boy. If by tomorrow we hear some unpleasant news about the boy, na frm here e start
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2015
I see some pple saying there is nothing wrong with the kiss. But if it's a man kissing a little girl nawh, everybody will scream wrong wrong. Woman has been freely rapping little boys since 1900 in nigeria. This is absolute wrong. Any stupid woman that tries that on my child will get a punch .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.