Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. (52942 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by temmypotter(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
xpac01:
And the lady still dumped him after just a peck. . . The end of nice guys!
lol..that's if he even got one
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by uwakee: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Love gbakwaaa oku
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by chiabahi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
asuoka:
Cc: asadike I fit try am sha...but who can try for his babe upload with pix

No other rout to follow!
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by tuffgongjo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
olu77:
Why do fools fall in love?
because they are fuckkkking high on the damn Hookah.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by biGPoppaSays(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
this is fucking horrible.....1st grade foolishness
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by frisky2good(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Can't the 2 guys lift her up and drop her on the other side? Or isn't that an option?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by omochefran(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
If the lady in question is like super mama with curveshe fit try am?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by fm7070: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
This one na mumu love.
Do you know what the other man is feeling like?
You're giving him opportunity to touch you so called lover
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by parpylo(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
things we do for love

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by jericco1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
And who's that dicckhead assiting her?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
I will gladly do that fo mama peace

If that is the fastest way to get her to otieke
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by yomz12345: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Em well done...surely his brain has been formatted.na casing dey d head no brain angry
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Isiterere(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is absolute rubbish, stupidity and total madness. what happen to carrying the lady or pass alternative route?
Even this kind of love no dey Tokyo
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by effyzie01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Altruism in nature
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Hitunnu(f): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
If u r my brother, u r digging ur grave
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by DonaldGenes(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Bro, without mincing words, that guy is a big fool. If she can't cross that small gutter, she should stay there. I'll gladly get her a mat make she relax well. . . Nonsense.

I like this guy
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by maafen: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=40pt] Nonsense!!![/size]
indeed a classic example

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
I can do it for Chioma
asuoka:
Cc: asadike I fit try am sha...but who can try for his babe upload with pix
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by oludarefadipe(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
this one na big ffooooool ooooooo
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by nerodenero: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
He would only do it for a foreigner.That's why he would search for love forever
prettythicksme:
searching4love can u do this for me? cheesy
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by M4gunners: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
I was here.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by EOOJ(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
bestestgirl:
awwwww so romantic kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin

So roma wetin Hahaahaha ok ooooo.... grin
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Vello(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
There's nothing called love. Love isn't a one-way-traffic phenomenon hence its a mere utopia, since women defines such ignoble and base acts such as this and in their favour, I stand to be corrected there's on such thing as love...and to answer OP question, everybody has his price thus, NO, Can't ever do this for love but provided the cash is right, I'll do it.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by maum: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mstchewwwwwwwwww
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by idara00(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Bro, without mincing words, that guy is a big fool. If she can't cross that small gutter, she should stay there. I'll gladly get her a mat make she relax well. . . Nonsense.
better gal go even like your comment than allowing you doing that..
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by JoeCutie(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
That's equivalent to suicide. And I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide. grin undecided

Nonshensh!!! undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by html14java(f): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
When the brain develops love tumour.
.... if he is this strong, its better he carries her over. This is pure cranial disorder
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by stayblack: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
LOVE IS WONDERFULL..BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT..
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by meritfrank: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
That's not love, it's being insane.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Valentinesmart(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akpos was toasting a girl. After everything the girl asked him, "Are you in school and what course are you studying because I can't date an Illiterate o?. Akpos lied to her, and said "Yes I am in school and I'm studying food science". 2weeks later, the girl saw Akpos washing plates in a local restaurant. *Shocked*Gosh what are U doing here? Akpos smiled and said, . . . . . . . . . "AM DOING MY I.T" Lolz one word for akpos?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by JoeCutie(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hitunnu:
If u r my brother, u r digging ur grave
And if he's your boyfriend/husband?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.