Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. (53255 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by change9ja(f): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
asadike:
>: you will do no such thing sir.
nw ff
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by asadike(f): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
asuoka:

Hmm...called ur phone all I got was wrong no...
and u have to publicise it? U know u are stubborn.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Ojoariyo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
At least the man has, can the woman stick to him when he looses his back bone?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
asadike:
and u have to publicise it? U know u are stubborn.

Am so sorry...pls forgive me for acting foolishly ill modify it...or r u angry at my stupidity
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by inikamoze(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
These Abokissss mumu don dey pass rocket science
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by MockinJay(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Bro, without mincing words, that guy is a big fool. If she can't cross that small gutter, she should stay there. I'll gladly get her a mat make she relax well. . . Nonsense.

grin grin grin love can make one do strange things.

But why the girl sef dey smile for there? undecided the guy is dying, she's posing.

Judging by the picture, the girl's partner is the one holding her. The 'human bridge' should be her brother or some random....human bridge expecting a little trophy at the end of the task.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by asadike(f): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
change9ja:
nw ff
?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by asadike(f): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
asuoka:

Am so sorry...pls forgive me for acting foolishly ill modify it...or r u angry at my stupidity
its ok dear.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by change9ja(f): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
asadike:
?
do ff back
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
asadike:
its ok dear.

Thanks
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Amazo: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
asuoka:
Cc: asadike I fit try am sha...but who can try for his babe upload with pix

This isn't love, it's monumental stupidity. This is another classic example of what @CharlesNneji1 has been preaching about.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by asadike(f): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
change9ja:
do ff back
are u ok at all?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by tayork(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
I can do it for bill gate daughter grin
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by KingTom(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Bro, without mincing words, that guy is a big fool. If she can't cross that small gutter, she should stay there. I'll gladly get her a mat make she relax well. . . Nonsense.
All of us who liked this post are big unromantic fools, but guy your post make sense grin
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by PoorUgly(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
MUMUNESS!!!!!!
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Nnamekus1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
WARNING
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.
PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Worksunlimited: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
*In Martin Luthers Voice*

I have a dream, that when i stretch forth my holy hand, and reach onto this young men, i would bitch-slap them back to their default settings pronto...

Yes! I have a dream... angry
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Sportay: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
love is blind indeed. but does she really worth it?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by stanlee303(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Look well on that coke bottle they wrote share a coke with "this maga"
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by LANREFORWA: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2015
Picture speaks the idiot is not doing it for love but for coke in his front look like he is hired. the lousy lazy husband is the one trying to hold the lady with the way they dressed I only wonder if he will see such type of idiots to cross every drainage he better go and look for a car cos even a descent lady will not dis respect her husband to that extent
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Komozua(m): 2:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Love Dose Not work in Dis Männer.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Chanteh(f): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lol. I no fit shout
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by tchino26(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
agohmamuda:
[color=#770077][/color]
I know most of you will see or take that guy as a fool, BUT I tell you this, that guy is an Investor. With that act she might fall for the guy totally and become d Maga.
does it means u can do more n more stupid tins like dat for ur gal?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by tchino26(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dis is stupidity
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by tchino26(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Why is it dat d guys r d one always taking risk for dere girl frnd? Can't d girls do d same? since d both of dem love each other.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by agohmamuda(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
tchino26:
does it means u can do more n more stupid tins like dat for ur gal?

I have done and will do crazy and silly stuffs for my wife kiss
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by dives(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Naija babes and dem small brain sha. See as dem full here dey call the guy mugu but If that guy was white we would have been seeing more comments like ‘how romantic’ ‘awwww’ ‘i wish my boyfriend was like that’
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by tchino26(m): 3:02am On Mar 06, 2015
agohmamuda:

I have done and will do crazy and silly stuffs for my wife kiss
does dat include sucking her p**sy?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by agohmamuda(m): 5:56am On Mar 06, 2015
tchino26:
does dat include sucking her p**sy?

For my wife? Yes.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Qualer: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
searching4love can u do this for me? cheesy

Oleee!!!
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Qualer:

Oleee!!!
what!!!cant u do that for me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / She Is Seriously Tempting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.