Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,772 members, 7,824,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. (52946 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by lordcardinal(m): 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Who's dating[color=#550000][/color] the lady? The guy dat. Turned himself to bridge or the one who's supporting her balance?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by chiddy158: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bonanza ! Bonanza !! Bonanza !!! Free Advert On Nigeria Online Newspaper

Take advantage of free advert bonanza and advertise your goods, services and political campaigns on THEFOCUS, Nigeria's fastest growing online newspaper

www.thefocusng.com

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by encryptjay(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mumuness
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
this is nonsense. I will never do such kind of a thing.

after you lie down and she passed, you will be the topic of discussion when she meets her friends.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Eluwilussit(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
When his spine breaks, and he becomes an invalid, him go no how far. Woman go follow the guy standing. grin grin grin
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by ikombe: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
that Gal don mix sumtin for that coke cry

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Hitunnu(f): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
And if he's your boyfriend/husband?
can't do that/allow such even if am ill will that make me well? Carrying me will be more preferable.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Cullinane: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
xpac01:
And the lady still dumped him after just a peck. . . The end of nice guys!

Being a nice guy doesn't pay in 9ja oooo!!!! Guys make una wake up.

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by generalissimo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Bro, without mincing words, that guy is a big fool. If she can't cross that small gutter, she should stay there. I'll gladly get her a mat make she relax well. . . Nonsense.
The guy no be Fool o guy. Na mumu. There is diff btw a FOOL and a MUMU. A fool is a lil polished idiot, he/she could even be educated but mumu, like dis guy, na stark, undiluted idiot. So there is diff cheesy
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by kcsider: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Spinal cord never get spare parts for market ooooo
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by daxon001(m): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
See d fooolish girl 2undecided
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by DuchessLily(f): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by mayyorr01(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
When am nt #madt
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by uche77zero(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
I have just one question what is in that coke
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by JoeCutie(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hitunnu:
can't do that/allow such even if am ill will that make me well? Carrying me will be more preferable.
Yes. And more romantic too. Perfect. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by ujezeez(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
True definition of Mr nice fool...
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by chidooh1: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
That was before the arrival of Mongo Park
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by lifter(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mtcheww don't believe it
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by xpressword: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Who is this AREGBESOLA.... Tell him to pay my parents 4months SALARY na #payoursalary #OsunGov #Aregbesola
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Niiade(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
asuoka:
Cc: asadike I fit try am sha...but who can try for his babe upload with pix

Make him spine break him go know whatsup whatsup
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Elypsis(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
I can bet it that a yoruba man can neva do this.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by castruccio(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
searching4love can u do this for me? cheesy

Here am i, Love! but i cannot cool
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by ifedahyoh44(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
stupidity of the highest order, na naija fit happen no other place. ODE and OPONU undecidedstupidity of the highest order, na naija fit happen no other place. ODE and OPONU
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by castruccio(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
ikombe:
that Gal don mix sumtin for that coke cry

na tramador and codeine she put for the buzu grin grin
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
castruccio:

Here am i, Love! but i cannot cool
lol,y naa?

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by kayalla(f): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
who tell u say na for love, them go pay, besides na guy wey don chop belle ful go pull this kin stunt
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
nerodenero:
He would only do it for a foreigner.That's why he would search for love forever
he can do it for me cheesy
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bode2:
pls are you the foreign girl that he has been looking for?
yes! cheesy
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by castruccio(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
asuoka:
Cc: asadike I fit try am sha...but who can try for his babe upload with pix

Nwa nna this is total bullshit ... dat guy is buzu must be hy on coke mixed with tramadore and codeine embarassed
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Sesandennis: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
this guy is very silly.. *long hissssssss*
grin
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by castruccio(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,y naa?

coz am not hy dear cheesy
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ipledge:
you no like urself,remember u ain't foriegn girl
i am a foriegner cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.