Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! (1704 Views)

How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy! / NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by ThisDumebi: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2006
Hey everyone,my close pal wants to take my ex-girl to the altar. What du think about this?
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by Ugwumba(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2006
let him, abi you still wan marry you ex.
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by momoney1(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2006
she may have left you cos she discovered she didn't actually love you in the first place and must have found love in him and may be they are compactible as well.

i hope you are not going to be the best man? undecided

take heart it will definately hurt cry and wish yours come your way soon.
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by Busta(f): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2006
still in love with her?
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by iice(f): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2006
Ugwumba:

let him, abi you still wan marry you ex.
Busta:

still in love with her?
Shey, help me ask am o
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by lovestinks(f): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2006
wonder wat u did 2 warrant her leaving u, cant judge her, but pls dont stand in the way of true lust.lol
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by babaibadan(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2006
will u be the "best man" at the wedding?
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by ikamefa(f): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2006
its aight, so long as u don't have any more feelings for her, aint nuffin wrong in being an active participant in the wedding sef( aiye n se ru e jooooo) aint nuffin new under the sunĀ  cheesy
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by Nameless: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2006
If she was a serious girlfriend and you showed her off then your friend is not a good friend,but if she was just a chick you "knocked off" for a while and she didn't even meet your family as your gilrfriend then "charge it to the game".That means don't sweat it,just let it go.If your friend has found true happiness in your trash then let himgo ahead.Did you reject her or did you reject you?If you rejected her then don't trip.She's your leftovers anyway. grin
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by ify2love2(f): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

on a second note tongue

Do you feel bad? You just called her your ex, or, ?
who discarded you?

Well my sincere advice to you is to go for her if you trully, sincerely, faithfully,committedly in love with her and the love was recipocates. If not, you will get one you love.

Best of Luck or Love?
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2006
is there any problem with that except you are still in love with her grin
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by dammy0405(f): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2006
I believe u guys are not just meant to be together. God has a plan and purpose for everything that happenes to us in life. In as much as you're no longer in love with her, i see no reason why u should be bothered. Your wife is out there. Just pray to God to help you discover her on time.
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by clocky(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2006
Let ur guy carry go. u might never know maybe sometimes in d future u still fit shine d congo if wahala break for the marriage at least u don debe be4 so as the saying goes once debe always debe.
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by kyd4lyf(f): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2006
hey my ex boy friend is your name sake
nywayz are you sill in love with d gurl.
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by kyd4lyf(f): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2006
i mean dumebi used to be my boy frnd
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by ify2love2(f): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2006
hi
kyd4lyf
check it out. He might be your ex.
You know men what they are grin grin grin

Best of luck.
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by momoney1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2006
@Topic

i think you are still in love
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by rikkyjen(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2006
So that means two pals have shagged the same triangle before!!

Dats cool, after marriage you and ur pal would be doing some sorta compare and contrast thing on the girl, and dont forget to give him tips which can be handy on attaining the highest sexual height cheesy wink smiley

Ridiculous thread!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by ThisDumebi: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2006
Thanks all for your responses
@Kyd4lyf:nice to know that u once had a friend my namesake. All 'Dumebis should be nice i dare say.Or in all modesty i havent met any who isnt!Might i as well ask why u went your different ways?
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by kokoletz(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2006
She is ur ex man let go of d chick.
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by Free(f): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2006
keyword "Ex"
she aint Urs nomore so
let him marry her
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by Chay(f): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2006
You said EX, so move on
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by eestheella(f): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2006
one man's trash is another man's treasure, nah so?
isn't it funny how things are always greener on the other side of the fence, shocked
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by Roscodaddy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2006
No shaking let her marry your pal,after all she is still in the family,you can always take one shot. grin grin grin
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by Chay(f): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2006
Roscodaddy:

No shaking let her marry your pal,after all she is still in the family,you can always take one shot. grin grin grin

Yea right. Veri funnee
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by nyabinghi(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2007
Guy,,

As long as you have drilled her well-site u have got to move on. Don't continue to moan.
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by oreofemi(f): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2007
Let him take her to the altar ,let me tell you something ,there are a lot of girls out there that wants to go out with you that you did not know ,so pls let him take her to the altar ,then i will show them hell.
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by pterygott(f): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2007
another man wants what u discarded and its an issue to u?
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by MP007(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
let dem have their way, and if u cant stand seeing them together (which more folks cant), cut ur dam friend lose
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2009
u took her to the slaughter, he's taking her to the altar. E dey pain you?
Re: My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! by heather(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2009
u shouldnt have a problem with that, it didnt work for u guys dosent mean it cant work for ur friend and her. where i think there should be problem is wen u guys are still together which u are not any more and that gives her every right to marry any body she so pleases. one more thing dose ur pal know she is ur ex i assume he dose and still dont have a problem with that then u should not

(1) (Reply)

Use Of Endearments / Womens English Translation / If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.