Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. (43343 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / In Fact I Don't Blame Those That Called Buharı A Dead Brain / Topic: Buhari Is An Old Man Wey No Get Brain - Patience Jonathan Pokes Fun At Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by popcykaylah(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2015
I wonder who allows this woman to come out to the media to display her illiteracy... buhari has no certificate but looks more enlightened to me than pej..he has no brains but speaks better English than pej..this woman is a disgrace and a shame to us Nigerians and her husband.. Soyinka already said any man with a woman like that in his life can never be in his right senses..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by adekool4luv: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2015
Dame jonathan does nt have right to abuse anybody,election wil finish and we wil all remain as nigerian,politic should nt be do or die affair,Dame jonathan u dont have right to abuse anybody and beside General is nt ur age meat,let embrace peace nt pieces. Mrs jona
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by okokhaerat(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
na wa o, i wonder why apc refuses to return the insults sef.... its kuku because they are lettered mentally and not just with the so-called "Phd" mtchewww... that bitch has no womb!!!!!!!!!!! wetin u want do??
panalpep:

Hey hey mind your words.. Don't need to tell her she don't have a womb. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by hallysonia(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
SuperModerator:

She has no brain and no womb
She is just an empty container
Chai, dat does nt sound normal. She has womb but it s cold womb wey she get. Continues, infertile first lady is looking u
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Adamsonmatado: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Very funny..........see patience dat has brain ooooo simple English she can't speak......"Lolz. Dat means nigeria first lady has nothing then, No Brain and No womb!!!! Disgrace patience.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by lastpage: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
eunisam:
a good communicator speak in the language his he/she listeners understands. Your grammer is useless to your grandmother.better say it in a language she understands.PEJ just did that to portray her excellency excellence in communication.

Chei! Dearis Goodu Oooo...... which kin school dis one attend sef?
Okay, na Shepopotamus school mate!

Buhari must be blamed for these grammatical somersaults! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by HighQue007: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dame Jonathan, a disgrace to womanhood and to all first ladies.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by PapiWata: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
HighQue007:
Dame Jonathan, a disgrace to womanhood and [size=19pt]to all first lady[/size].

Wonderment. I sure say na you go come teach am Englis.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by ynusaa(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Imagine what the widow saying, even fish brain is far better than PEJ'S, rubbish
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by daresimon(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wonderlands:
Lmfao, this woman is a complete embarrassment to Nigeria and first ladies an embarrassment to GEJ, how can this illiterate publicize her stupidity so high to the extent of speaking pidigin English? a first lady is suppose to be of high repute but instead she has downgraded herself to the point she is no different from school drop outs and illiterates, GEJ till 2019, but I feel sorry for the kind of woman he married. smh, mama peace there is God o

What do u mean?....you want her to speak in English and add to her lists of grammar?
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Thunder04(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Firefire:
I laugh at the level of Nigeria Political campaign undecided
Dis not level is foolishness and dats hw ladys ar at loose wen given dem too much power.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Thunder04(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your mom had all the English Lessons and ended up one insignificant man's wife .

That woman with no proper English lessons controls and will control your destiny for the next four years.Deal with it bro

Have you interviewed/ listened to her in her local dialect ?
whats dis one sayn do u think any respect still remain for dis foolish nonsense speakn woman.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by draggie(f): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
SuperModerator:

She has no brain and no womb
She is just an empty container

i hope you're married with kids, if not better ask God to forgive you for this stupid comment you posted here.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by damocheezy(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Smh...dead brain indeed. We cannot continue to allow you patience jonathan disgrace our nation. We are voting your husband and you out!
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by galadima77(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
we must have offended d gods...to have these calibre of people in that exalted position
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by macof(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
redcliff:
Lmao!! if burhari has a dead brain, Patience has no brain at all.. she should have said these words in english

“Wetin him dey find again? Him dey drag with him pikin mate,”she said in Pidgin English.“Old man wey no get brain, him brain don die pata pata.”

I bet my unborn child she would make heavy irredeemable mistakes..

Neither can Buhari
His English is too weird to be called English
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by optimald(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
She's completing the downfall of her husband as she has been doing. Though era of Otuoke is near.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by SuperModerator: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
colombiana:
at times when I hear Nigerians speak I knw its lack of education, abachas wife boldly told u dangote is wretched, u guys admired her speech, u heared buhari saying he wud make Nigeria ungovernable and since then boko ple started, now u guys are cheering his daughter, abeg her name nor concern, this old tinubu's puppet instigated the rampage that has hapened to innocent ples daughters all lost and slaughtered, inshort ur mama when get brain and womb wetin she don achieve rather than a son who spills rubbish about women and circumstances he know nothing about. Na inferiority complex go kill u.
Until you condemned her for saying Buhari has a dead brain, I won't take you serious
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by buccal(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
haryomikun:

U b madman o! cheesy
hehe, yo ma brova na
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by adblack10(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Controlled:
see d animal 9jeria calls 1st lady...... grin grin grin
vry useless animal
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Controlled(f): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
adblack10:
vry useless animal

not as useless as u.......... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by socialwritter: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by remi4ever(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

Ahn Ahn... what if someone typed it for me tongue
cheesy cheesy I Hope so...
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by VickyRotex(f): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
remi4ever:

cheesy cheesy I Hope so...

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by colombiana: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2015
SuperModerator:

Until you condemned her for saying Buhari has a dead brain, I won't take you serious
there is a level of civilization jona is trying hard to get u to bt u insist on an old dictator who cudnt help naija then, a whole presidential canididtate who didn't know the meanin of INEC on public tv, if it was someone from a lesser region u guys wud hav mocked till eternity, sacrifices must be made to get there, ask moses, david or mohamed, boko haram is just the distraction, make buhari win then u go see how u go struggle to find safety for ur loved ones, u think say na those days of ak 47 we dey? Jona na the bridge btw war. But pls how educated are u? U don't even seem to read btw the lines
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by SuperModerator: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2015
colombiana:
there is a level of civilization jona is trying hard to get u to bt u insist on an old dictator who cudnt help naija then, a whole presidential canididtate who didn't know the meanin of INEC on public tv, if it was someone from a lesser region u guys wud hav mocked till eternity, sacrifices must be made to get there, ask moses, david or mohamed, boko haram is just the distraction, make buhari win then u go see how u go struggle to find safety for ur loved ones, u think say na those days of ak 47 we dey? Jona na the bridge btw war. But pls how educated are u? U don't even seem to read btw the lines
Read what you quoted, you didn't address it, so I won't take you serious
Ciao
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by colombiana: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
SuperModerator:

Read what you quoted, you didn't address it, so I won't take you serious
Ciao
so u expect me to write u a thesis? That's the reason there's a brain. Well to cut the long story short a presidential candidate who didn't know the meaning of inec actually has a dead brain. He belongs with his cows
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by SuperModerator: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
colombiana:
so u expect me to write u a thesis? That's the reason there's a brain. Well to cut the long story short a presidential candidate who didn't know the meaning of inec actually has a dead brain. He belongs with his cows
What about a presidential candidate that says;
-ordinary stealing, Nigerians call it corruption
-How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? money that is not enough to buy a Peugeot and Buhari jailed him
-If 20billion dollars is missing, America will know...

And don't let me start with PEJ's own, because nairaland's server will full...

You see nothing wrong with PEJ insulting Buhari, but you see something wrong with me insulting PEJ.

#Hypocrisy
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Image123(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
okokhaerat:
na wa o, i wonder why apc refuses to return the insults sef.... its kuku because they are lettered mentally and not just with the so-called "Phd" mtchewww... that bitch has no womb!!!!!!!!!!! wetin u want do??

It's because they have a leader so they can't behave anyhow. PDP and Nigeria unfortunately do not have true leadership. You'll often see them shift blame and deny or distance themselves from the actions of even their big members and heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by colombiana: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
SuperModerator:

What about a presidential candidate that says;
-ordinary stealing, Nigerians call it corruption
-How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? money that is not enough to buy a Peugeot and Buhari jailed him
-If 20billion dollars is missing, America will know...

And don't let me start with PEJ's own, because nairaland's server will full...

You see nothing wrong with PEJ insulting Buhari, but you see something wrong with me insulting PEJ.

#Hypocrisy
so if u steal from ur home then ur corrupt and ur father is also. Hehehehehehehehe now you are amusing me
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by SuperModerator: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
colombiana:
so if u steal from ur home then ur corrupt and ur father is also. Hehehehehehehehe now you are amusing me

You are as unintelligent as GEJ... Stealing is corruption.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by colombiana: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
SuperModerator:

You are as unintelligent as GEJ... Stealing is corruption.
well its ok if unintelligent ple are presidents and intelligent ple are fault finders with low self esteem I think its fine by me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Tinubu Tells FG To Suspend VAT / Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.