Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) (60639 Views)

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari / Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nutase: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by OgologoDimkpa: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Ole! Ole!! Ole!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Catch am embarassed

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2015
anonimi:

Most, if not all the corruption of Tinubu is primarily against the people of Lagos state, which has its own

- state governor
- legislature
- judiciary

for dealing with such matters.

Is that not correct

Oponu, are these ones responsible for cases of tinubu's former colleagues like Dariye, igbenidion, ibori, Alam? Etc.
Efcc, icpc and their federal likes were put to task as regards these thieves.
Why is this difficult to acheive for tinubu's sake afterall fools like u will claim that ojuyobo has the entire lagos in his pocket

7 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by PhockPhockMan: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.

The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is
to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?. This is
the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this
government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....

For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from records i know of has been discharged and acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending
issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption charges
working for the President in one capacity or the other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of the General as the president of our dear Nation.

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft.
Trash.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by dridowu: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2015
I will watch ds video multiple times and i will still go ahead to vote Buhar and APC.

7 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Smartresult(f): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Sai buhari' sabuhari, say no tn interim, say no to another poll shift , gej must Go

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

That is the kind of govt we are so unfortunate to have. I wonder why this wasn't done for criminal shekau?
Have you reminded Tinubu and Lai Mohammed to brush their teeth and wear their pampers today ?

4 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Loyalblak007(f): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2015
[/i][/s]NA WA Oooh[s][i]
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by soulfood(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2015
The Best Sound, The Best DJ, The Best Price here.

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Loyalblak007(f): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2015
na wa Oooh
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by ichidodo: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2015
This is why we need change in Lagos....a saviour that will 'unbundle' the Evil thieffnubu corporation for the good of the local populace and visitors.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Ttalk: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2015
All attempt by agents of saTANIST to thwart the wind of change that is blowing across the country has been exposed by the well meaning patriots and progressives in the person of Asiwaju Tinubu and co. All effort to make the Jagaban jettison the course and betray GMB by accepting a bait of Vice in the proposed interim government has equally fell like a pack of the card. No wonder PDP has embarked on a character smearing of Tinubu.

We know that a repeat of 1993 is not possible because;
Tinubu is not Anenih

GMB is not Abiola

Osinbajo is not Kindibe

Prof Jega is not Nwosu

GEJ is not IBB

And above all, Nigerians of 2015 are not the same as in 1993

Election must hold and the winner will be declared

Nothing more nothing less

GMB is our president come May 29

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Only in Nigeria

. . . . . . . .Buhari's military government: when you are accused of corruption, government puts you on trial and locks you up if found guilty

. . . . . . . .Ebele's government: when you are accused of corruption, government pays millions to make a documentary on you, and pays millions more to air it on a TV station undecided

. . . . . . . . . . . . .anybody still taking the drunk's government serious should visit a shrink

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Ttalk: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2015
ichidodo:
This is why we need change in Lagos....a saviour that will 'unbundle' the Evil thieffnubu corporation for the good of the local populace and visitors.

Go and campaign in your village and leave Lagos alone

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by criminalmindz: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2015
BROOM CARRYING PARTY. WITCHCRAFT AND REBELLION

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by eazysally: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2015
What baffles me is that are we voting for tinubu or buhari, what the hell is all about this PDP's incosequential waste of money on documenteries, there started with buhari it didn't yield any profit now there have resorted to tinubu.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Have you reminded Tinubu and Lai Mohammed to brush their teeth and wear their pampers today ?

. . . . . . . . . . . .is the drunk in Aso rock sober today?

5 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Ttalk: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .Buhari's military government: when you are accused of corruption, government puts you on trial and locks you up if found guilty

. . . . . . . .Ebele's government: when you are accused of corruption, government pays millions to make a documentary on you, and pays millions more to air it on a TV station undecided

. . . . . . . . . . . . .anybody still taking the drunks government serious should visit a shrink

Word

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Mimicole(f): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.

The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is
to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?. This is
the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this
government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....

For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from records i know of has been discharged and acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending
issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption charges
working for the President in one capacity or the other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of the General as the president of our dear Nation.

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
Geez!!! U are soooo on point! What more can I say?God bless u.

5 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
a competent court.

politics.....

How much were you given by Tinubu to help write this in Nairaland.com? You need to change or I change u!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:

Billygoat, this has no bearing to issue being discussed.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

How much were you given by Tinubu to help write this in Nairaland.com? You need to change or I change u!

Goon, where u ever cursed not to make use of ur brain?
Ffuck Tinubu and his money.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by lorbah001(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
a competent court.

politics.....

Whether u ar a poltician or not I careless this write up is fantastic! Its far more than a defense its a STETEMENT

4 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

Billygoat, this has no bearing to issue being discussed.
Do not be offended my dear brother. I am asking a very responsible question. Did you advise Tinubu to brush his teeth today ? Did you ensure that Lai Mohammed wore his pampers today ? Do not be offended my friend. Please respond in a civilized manner.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Akon419(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Wow, this man is really wicked, see how he pocket youbass right inside his pocket.well he is their leader, they should live with it

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by major466(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2015
ahaika23:
[s][/s]

Slave of the southwest greatest thief ever!
They will defend Tinubu saying he was absolved of corruption charges in the court of law. Yet they find it difficult to accept that $20 billion dollars was never missing, despite investigations and audit by PW.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by kay29000(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2015
slimmy05:
You need to be incarcerated. You have no business being here, you son of lying thief

Have you taken your meds this morning?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by johnsonsegxy: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
I will download this and keep for future generations..
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . . . . .anybody still taking the drunks government serious should visit a shrink

This is what happens when a fool governs.
With all these so called evidences, charge him to court.
The drunkard feels otherwise.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Arysexy(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2015
N36BILLION TO ALPHA-BETA CONSULTING. shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry

CHINEKEMEEEE!

Thiefnubuuuu there is God in everything We are do

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APGA Permanent Headquarters Abuja, A Beauty To Behold. / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.