Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) (60664 Views)

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari / Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

paid poster bursted!

Bastards can allege anything but when called upon to substantiate their claims they go dumb.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by kinkymax: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Idiota
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Charlotte15: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Free Tinubu jere. Jona too be thief
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by 36STATES: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

Don't be deceived, NBC is the first stage. It's expected that AIT governing / supervisory authority should act first. This is due process. In the absence of that, the court process proceeds.
Even in the court, the judge will like to know if this was also done.

Funny little boy. You're teaching your seniors how cases are filed in Nigeria?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

Bastards can allege anything but when called upon to substantiate their claims they go dumb.

the question is what is der to substantiate? Do you want me to show to the people here on nairaland.com with proof, that you're indeed a paid poster?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Have you reminded Tinubu and Lai Mohammed to brush their teeth and wear their pampers today ?
For the fact that Tinubu and Mohammed have different political views from you is not enough reason to mock their health condition, since you despise the complexities that come with old age I do not think if you die in your prime it will amount to much after all you have no regard for God I wonder why your insulting elders should mean anything to anyone.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by dadexcel: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.

The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is
to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?. This is
the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this
government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....

For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from records i know of has been discharged and acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending
issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption charges
working for the President in one capacity or the other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of the General as the president of our dear Nation.

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft. My friend if you live in this country and you do not know about the corruption dynasty that is reigning in lagos, and you also watch this documentary, yet your still defending the un-defendable, the I will like to ask how much they are paying you to steal your sense of judgement and morality? No offence meant, this is no longer about politics, musch as I do not say that this guy is the only corrupt nigeria, nut lwts encourage people with innformation to come forward and air it to the world, so that we cann know those that are destroying the collective fortunes of this country! Not to start defending the culprits!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

the question is what is der to substantiate? Do you want me to show to the people here on nairaland.com with proof, that you're indeed a paid poster?

SO u cant substantiate ur claims yet u can open ur putrid mouth to allege............surely

Demdem:

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by kumbalo2014: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.

The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is
to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?. This is
the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this
government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....

For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from records i know of has been discharged and acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending
issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption charges
working for the President in one capacity or the other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of the General as the president of our dear Nation.

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft.

Thank You. May God Bless You and Curse those against you!

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

you see, dis is why I said u are one of the paid posters, who is ur master here on nairaland.com?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by reginaldchinna: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
ObeyaFriday:
He is threatening AIT to come and apologise otherwise he would sue them. That's true.
Read complete story here www.successbaseng..com
he is a theif we know before now and he will not even sue AIT cause he knows for them to release this they are ready for him amd more facts will be made knwn
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=dadexcel post=31292022][/quote]

Why are u lot so pathetically foolish? where in that post was defence made but a call to proceed to prosecution and eventual jailing if trully and indeed true.
If the govt of the day cant do that but enjoy sponsoring documentaries of alleged offences doesnt that raise a red flag to u?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

SO u cant substantiate ur claims yet u can open ur putrid mouth to allege............surely

I ask you again, do you want proof, to ascertain that you're one of the paid posters here on NL?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

you see, dis is why I said u are one of the paid posters, who is ur master here on nairaland.com?

Demdem:

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

I ask you again, do you want proof, to ascertain that you're one of the paid posters here on NL?

Demdem:

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Ttalk: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Since we have entered season of propaganda and documentary of Nigeria citizen by the Federal Government, let the government also air the documentary on;

1. Infamous reign of GEJ as a governor of Bayelsa State

2. FFK romance story with Biafra Queen

3. Alamaiseiagha disguise and impeachment travails

4. Bode George's looting and his imprisonment

5. Oritshajafor's Jet Dollar seizure by SA government

Untill these documentaries are equally sponsor and show in AIT, i will take their smearing campaign against Asiwaju Tinubu as a useless and a diversionary attempt by a sinking government

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by criminalmindz: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
THIEF-NUBU

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Why are u lot so pathetically foolish? where in that post was defence made but a call to proceed to prosecution and eventual jailing if trully and indeed true.
If the govt of the day cant do that but enjoy sponsoring documentaries of alleged offences doesnt that raise a red flag to u?

paid poster here u go again, nairaland.com account number two? What happened to account number one with 15,970 post? With proof!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Do u also know Obama is been acused of being clueless and a coward.
Is that to say he operates in the same capacity as Jonathan? No!

There are guys I dislike and probably hate but that is something I hardly do. These guys are people who when asking a girl out start talking evil of the other toasters of the girl just to make sure he gets the girl. When I meet such guys I confront and disgrace them.

Unfortunately, the strategy is the exact thing being employed by Pdp. Instead of marketing their manifesto they are busy throwing insults and making irrelevant issues and whipping up tribal sentiments. Funny enough if Nigerians vote by tribalism pdp will lose the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

paid poster here u go again, nairaland.com account number two? What happened to account number one with 15,970 post? With proof!

Demdem:

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

I shall follow you on this account number two! So I can monitor your going in and coming out of nairaland.com
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Bizibi(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
OXLANDOWN:

Nigerians!!!!!!

Why do we argue when the obvious is in front of us, i am not a member of any political party and obviously not an e-tool. This man obviously stole from Lagos and yet people shamefully start to defend him calling it a political stunt.Yes it is a stunt, but did he steal from Lagosians?

I took my children to Nigeria and my son ask me a question that dad why is it that holes are being dug all over the streets in Lagos? I was not able to answer him because it did not make sense to me too.

What i see is a clear case of mental disorder by our leaders, the fear of poverty has turned them into money stealing machines. They steal what their generations may not be able to finish leaving the poor to die.

After this , i will like to see or hear ICPC and EFCC coming out to tell us if this is true or a fabricated story.Otherwise, this country is finish.

wow!!
Lagos during his tenure was really messed up,it wasn't worth been tagged a commercial city,immediately fashola came things turned around....he was cleared in court,former gov was cleared in court even the destroyer of democracy in Edo state lucky igbinedion was cleared by paying a little amount as bail...I am surprised lagosians are praising that scumbag,they supposed to have relegated him like the others in the political scene in Lagos,
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Bizibi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
OXLANDOWN:

Nigerians!!!!!!

Why do we argue when the obvious is in front of us, i am not a member of any political party and obviously not an e-tool. This man obviously stole from Lagos and yet people shamefully start to defend him calling it a political stunt.Yes it is a stunt, but did he steal from Lagosians?

I took my children to Nigeria and my son ask me a question that dad why is it that holes are being dug all over the streets in Lagos? I was not able to answer him because it did not make sense to me too.

What i see is a clear case of mental disorder by our leaders, the fear of poverty has turned them into money stealing machines. They steal what their generations may not be able to finish leaving the poor to die.

After this , i will like to see or hear ICPC and EFCC coming out to tell us if this is true or a fabricated story.Otherwise, this country is finish.

wow!!
Lagos during his tenure was really messed up,it wasn't worth been tagged a commercial city,immediately fashola came things turned around....he was cleared in court,former gov of rivers state was cleared in court even the destroyer of democracy in Edo state lucky igbinedion was cleared by paying a little amount as bail...I am surprised lagosians are praising that scumbag,they supposed to have relegated him like the others in the political scene in Lagos,
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by 36STATES: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
If Tinubu has any honour left, he would have gone to court. He instead chose to write a feeble petition to NBC, which is admission of guilt. The people of south west should troop/match down to his evil den in Ikoyi and drag him out like a common criminal he is. I just don't understand the flock mentality of these people, nobody is allowed to think independently in south west Nigeria, they support only people with the same tribal mark like them.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Paid poster bursted, nairaland.com account number two with 289 post so far, how much per one?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by dadexcel: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=dadexcel post=31292022][/quote]. @DemDem My friend if you live in this country and you do not know about the corruption dynasty that is reigning in lagos, and you also watch this documentary, yet your still defending the un-defendable, the I will like to ask how much they are paying you to steal your sense of judgement and morality? No offence meant, this is no longer about politics, musch as I do not say that this guy is the only corrupt nigeria, nut lwts encourage people with innformation to come forward and air it to the world, so that we cann know those that are destroying the collective fortunes of this country! Not to start defending the culprits!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by soulfood(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
The Best Sound, The Best DJ, The Best Price here.

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

Paid poster bursted, nairaland.com account number two with 289 post so far, how much per one?

Demdem:

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

bursted, paid poster!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
dadexcel:
. @DemDem My friend if you live in this country and you do not know about the corruption dynasty that is reigning in lagos, and you also watch this documentary, yet your still defending the un-defendable, the I will like to ask how much they are paying you to steal your sense of judgement and morality? No offence meant, this is no longer about politics, musch as I do not say that this guy is the only corrupt nigeria, nut lwts encourage people with innformation to come forward and air it to the world, so that we cann know those that are destroying the collective fortunes of this country! Not to start defending the culprits!

dont mind him "Demdem" or Deemdeem, he has brains, but unfortunately, he can not make use of it to think outside the box, perhaps for some change being paid to him per post here on nairaland.com
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by blazetitov: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
wjxavier:
It is in youtube....

Watch "LION OF BOURDILLION PART 1 - Documentary on Tinubu's Corruption History" on YouTube - LION OF BOURDILLION PART 1 - Documentary on Tinubu's Corruption History:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og46zjjVwDM

"LION OF BOURDILLION PART 2" on YouTube - LION OF BOURDILLION PART 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGxSjaT3xnk

Complete bull crap!! With all these evidence(propaganda) in their possession, they should have tendered same to their PDP controlled government and security agencies so that Tinubu can be jailed and all those loots recovered from him. But they can't do it and will not do it because they can substantiate these allegations and their so called president is so incompetent and ineffective. These tapes is an indictment on the Nigerian government and security agencies rather than Tinubu. It takes a silly person to come up with this hogwash and it makes people swallowing it as truth look more than fools.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by agabaI23(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
a competent court.

politics.....

To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft.
I was not expecting anyone from APC to defend this documentary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.