Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone (158497 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
omotayos01:

Sport.tv2 and if u av sybla, u can watch it on it too

I Can't find it oo. Sybla doesn't make English commentaries
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
ollah1:

I Can't find it oo. Sybla doesn't make English commentaries
Hmm. If u want english commentary, get urself dstv by the way this is the sport tv channels am talking abt

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
omotayos01:

Hmm. If u want english commentary, get urself dstv by the way this is the sport tv channels am talking abt
Pls link.. To dis sport tv
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Baddestguyp(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
sybla TV is the best, sport TV is okay too.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 3:15am On Mar 10, 2015
omotayos01:

Am using eti payg and mtn bis
When using mtn... Pls which app do you use to power ur streaming... Is it proxyDroid or Auto proxy lite....
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by HzRF(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2015
Babalakin:
kai you too much bro.i just downloaded ustream from play store and world sports stream from Google.the world sports stream (wss) is far better with lots of sports channel like sky sports 1-5,ESPN,and even movie channels.i just finished watching hell boy on sky movie(action & adventure).this is where my search for live tv ends,i'm done with this crappy dstv drifta that wouldn't allow me watch SS3 live matches unless i link it to a premium account.i recommend this app to everyone looking for where to watch live tv.although u will have to download xmtv player and mx player from playstore before u can stream the wss,d apps sizes wouldn't b more than 25mb(wss+xmtv +mx player )...thanks once again bro

Pls I tried watching sky action but it keeps telling me can't play this link
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2015
Seamareggae:

When using mtn... Pls which app do you use to power ur streaming... Is it proxyDroid or Auto proxy lite....
Either of d 2,...
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2015
Chuxserve:
You guys seems to forget glaxy tv. That's what i have been using to watch all my matches from premier leave to la Liga. I get all the sky sports stations running perfectly, bt sports 1 and 2, and movies na jabarata also one station dedicated to wrestling. I had fun watching Liverpool game on bt sport 1. You can check it out and testify
Which network are u using
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Babalakin(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2015
HzRF:

Pls I tried watching sky action but it keeps telling me can't play this link
having d same issue.though I streamed the channel the first time I downloaded the app.dunno why it isn't connecting any more .
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2015
How I wish I could watch wwe on either wss or sport tv with my mtn bis
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2015
Seamareggae:

Both works
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by omotayos01(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
sybla TV is the best, sport TV is okay too.
Which sybla TV is the best. Most of the match being show on sybla tv is selective bt on sport tv, u can watch any match from various top league in Europe including Brazilian league self
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2015
omotayos01:

Which sybla TV is the best. Most of the match being show on sybla tv is selective bt on sport tv, u can watch any match from various top league in Europe including Brazilian league self
cool cool

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by HzRF(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2015
omotayos01:

Link to sport TV
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by HzRF(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
vosquare:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz1EOxsjQUf9d2IwQ3VXTllRTTQ/edit?usp=docslist_api
Thanks so much
Hw many mb will a match cost
D wwe isn't working
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
HzRF:

Thanks so much
Hw many mb will a match cost
D wwe isn't working
Think 200mb but I'm using mtn bis
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by HzRF(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
vosquare:

OK
I will sub mtn to watch am
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lordseyad(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
vosquare:

As in, Mtn bis on android?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lordseyad:
As in, Mtn bis on android?
Yes
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
omotayos01:

Both works
Pls mine doesn't work.... Any solution
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
vosquare:

Either of d 2,...
Pls any extra setting to make mine work....
Cos none of the proxy droid or Auto proxy lite is powering my streaming apps... Pls any solution
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
Seamareggae:

Pls any extra setting to make mine work....
Cos none of the proxy droid or Auto proxy lite is powering my streaming apps... Pls any solution
U will have to add proxy to it..but is ur phone rooted?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lordseyad(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
vosquare:

Yes
wao-- would you gimme ur number or Enlighten me on how to do this, apps, settings et all.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lordseyad:
wao-- would you gimme ur number or Enlighten me on how to do this, apps, settings et all.
U choose d option dats ok by u
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lordseyad(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
vosquare:

U choose d option dats ok by u
lol-- well, one leads to another you knw--- ur whatsapp number or pin?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lordseyad:
lol-- well, one leads to another you knw--- ur whatsapp number or pin?
Choose one
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
vosquare:

U will have to add proxy to it..but is ur phone rooted?
Yes... Its rooted... Most of my apps are working... And i am using either auto proxy lite and proxy droid boost the simple server... But all my streaming apps and tubemate are not working... What could be the reason
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lordseyad(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
vosquare:

Choose one
lol-- Number
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Seamareggae:

Yes... Its rooted... Most of my apps are working... And i am using either auto proxy lite and proxy droid boost the simple server... But all my streaming apps and tubemate are not working... What could be the reason
It's obviously d network

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To PC / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / Mtn Promo - Free Recharge Cards:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.