Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria (55455 Views)

Scholarship For First And Second Degrees University Programs / 2019 Gis Training Programs You Need For Your Success! / 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by Phemmmy(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2015
My People perish for Lack of Knowledge,
those courses are not the Most Superior,
why would you wanna settle for Less?
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Philosophy : Well I was glad you mentioned Studying just to get a Degree that's the main reason I just wanna study Philosophy, I just want a BSc to my name, but I gat other plans though.
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by Slimmos(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2015
2el:
Public Administration is the best course to study in Nigeria..

With so much diversification*
no doubt about it bro... are u also an administraionist?
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by 2el(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Slimmos:
no doubt about it bro... are u also an administraionist?

Yes sir
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by nigmasses: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
YOU ARE AN ANIMAL WITH NO SENSE OF BELONGING. NO KNOWLEDGE IS WASTED. YOU ARE CLEARLY DISCOURAGING WESTERN EDUCATION.. SO WHO U BE?
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by successtar(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
JAMB CBT EXAM BEST #SOLUTION ( Don't be deceive with any expo that is not promising, use your brain )
Am using this opportunity to introduce you to a new development in the world of #IT . The site am going to introduce to you is endowed with all you need to gain admission into any of the Nigerian institution right from free unlimited jamb cbt exam practice to #free #putme #cbt #exam #practice (i mean total free not demo) and forum page with a news page to always keep you inform, the best of all is that you have control over a lot of activities on the page like uploading more past questions and lot more. All this at http://myexampoint.com

Kindly share this info, you might be helping someone.
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by Melasam(f): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bwaal:
so which course and school
information technology,........besyds u shld av tld me u were interested in my course grin
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by DePrynCe: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
History shudnt be included in that, there is a saying that,if u forget history,history will get angry' eg during de laast judgement btw Nig and Cameroun over Bakassi peninsula,Naija park SANS while Camerouneans came with Historians who supported their evidences with facts and figures (who knws if it was true) that led to them winning de case. So,OP history shudnt be included. As well as Mass Comm,French etc!
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by Bwaal(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Melasam:
information technology,........besyds u shld av tld me u were interested in my course grin
taah if ah hear? mayb my interest is in yhu
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by Melasam(f): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bwaal:
taah if ah hear? mayb my interest is in yhu
tongue u jst went straight to the point.......
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by Bwaal(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Melasam:
tongue u jst went straight to the point.......
and yhu av bin xpectin dah lol check ur mail
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by laittos(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
One of the most lucrative courses is Mass Communition because it is open to opportunities especially in this era of information age. below are some of the opportunities await not only a mass communition graduates but only ones that add value to themselves:
1. Newspaper House
2. Magazine House
3. Book House
4. Advertising Agency
5. Online Journalism
6. Blogging
7. Corporate organization
8. Teaching/lecturing in mass communication
9. Consultancy
10. Independent studio
11. Film
12. Television
13. Outdoor media etc.
14. MC
15. Editor
1.7 Research Firm
1.8 PR consults
1.9 Advert and Marketing Consults
20 Research/Data Analyst etc

www.researchcage.com
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by lilliesboy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Joshuadon:

oga na wen NTA recruit last??
1970 I guess.
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 13, 2017
Joshuadon:

oga na wen NTA recruit last??
lolz nice question
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by kianlucas: 3:08pm On May 13, 2019
You tried to pretend that you were looking at a problem from different sides, trying to find advantages in getting such an education, but you very cynically approached this. I could work with essay service and they would have written a million reasons why it's worth and not worth getting any education, but they would have substantiated all their theses, because they are professionals. Why don't you add “because you love what you do” to your list? It would destroy all your previous arguments.
Re: 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria by KCNATH(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
dude I disagree with you on food science..... are you a university graduate..... if yes take it or leave it food science and technology is a very good course, in fact probability of getting job is high and u can also be self employed as a food scientist.... a food scientist can work in company listed bellow...

NBC Nigeria bottling company and
NB PLC
Nestle
Noodles company
eatery.... e.t.c
you can as well work in a milk company...

in fact when talking about food processing we talking about anything that enters into the oesophagus.....

FST IS A V.NICE COURSE TO STUDY. WITH FST U CAN WORK IN MANY FOOD PROCESS INDUSTRIES,NAFDAC,SON,LAB AND MANY FOOD COMPANIES. U CAN BE SELF EMPLOYED TOO.
COURSE WEY COMBINE WITH ENGINEERING,CHEMISTRY,MICROBIOLOGY,BIOCHEM AND MATH. NO BE EASY COURSE O

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna / Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.