Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death (76776 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / Photos Of Dele Momodu's Sons / IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by ichommy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mattkent:
F
adonismuller:
T
Mattkent:
F
F for Fish. T for Tap
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by publicenemy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Bible
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by doublewisdom: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
We shall know the truth on the resurrection morning.
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by tociano009(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sad
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by AdeniyiA(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
I can bet my last kobo that 90% of those who commented above me didn't read the story but checked ONLY the photos cool

2 Likes

Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by solexjames(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
na god win..fpt
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by streetvoice: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
May ur soul rest in peace
A true born of a southern Nigeria we will alwayz hold u in our history for struggle for better life
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by sylviaeo(f): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
one tin I knw for sure is Dat, wen u try to cut d voice of d people, u only create avenue for a greater noise. killing d man did nothing but blow harder d trumpet of way things were happening in Nigeria as at then n also gave rise to more activists. u may stop a tap from flowing but u cnt stop a very from flowing Cuz doing such may drown

1 Like

Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by ojimbo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
so you wan tell me say the song wey i dey hear before na lie?

who kill Dele Giwa?
answer: na BaBa if you like put am Gida or Hari, na you sabi
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by Anapuao(f): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Honda?
Hyundai tongue
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by adonismuller(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Tadpole?
lol....no vex,if u wana be on front page u gat to be smart even when ur network aint
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by tonychristopher: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
AND ALL I CAN SAY IS DAMN...FFUUCCKK SHHYYTT...WHO KILLED THIS DUDE.. IS HE STILL BREATHING
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by tonychristopher: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
AdeniyiA:
I can bet my last kobo that 90% of those who commented above me didn't read the story but checked ONLY the photos cool
#
#

SECONDED
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by free2ryhme: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
You beta ask babaginda what happened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by happney65: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Was killed the very year i was born..Months after i was born.He would forever and ever remain my Hero in Journalism.He would ever be..Rest in peace great Journalist..
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by IshiBANmore: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Who kill Dele Giwa?

Na Baba, but if u add Giwa...na u sabi
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by hollypagan: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
if nigerians want to know the killer they should ask buba marwa is him that delivered the latter
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by ManTiger(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Uncle Dele just like every other person was expecting to be gratified
after a successful investigation journalism on the role of former head
of state cum his wife on the drug baron in the country.

Those investigation was never published despite his solid proof, instead
he was blown by an international explosive believed to have been imported from Russia.
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by discusant: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari!!!! gringrin

Buhari had nothingn to do with Giwa death.

But the military class is still holding Nigeria on the jugular.
Jonathan and Late Yar'Adua had no chance to reform Nigeria from the political structure and constitution the military created for its taste.

In fact, one southern section of Nigeria that classes its people as sophisticated helped a lot last presidential election to return Nigeria to the grip of retired military men. Sophisticated my .nyaaaaaash..

4 Likes

Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Even my dog knows it was BABA who killed him!
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by bablong(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
AdeniyiA:

So because you read am, u wan spend ya last kobo abi.

U for kukuma bet ur night food na....... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by stepo707: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
heard he was one of the most brilliant journalist this country has ever produced
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Deuteronomy 32:35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste. No peace 4 d wicked

1 Like

Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by tuffgongjo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Honda?
Are you NL STF?
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by tuffgongjo(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
ichommy:
F for Fish. T for Tap
AnneMomoh's side kick?
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by mozkunzult: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Assassins right from the dayssss..
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by Chibokgame: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
History!
:…… So he is the one who married Mrs Florence Giwa.

:…… That was the first time boko haram struck a bomb in Nigeria, more official.

:…… His death will be hard to forget.
I hope he is resting in P !
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by tuffgongjo(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
hollypagan:
if nigerians want to know the killer they should ask buba marwa is him that delivered the latter
And what's your evidence?
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by DandyWalker(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
I wish all Nigerians could b dis brave.
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by eliwa47(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
most of u go dey too small when this thing happen oo, or make dem never born una! lol, thanks to history.
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by ewen: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
A man that says the truth in season and out of season and ceaseth not to say the truth and died on account of saying the truth is called a saint, his grave is a holy land, his gain is imortality. So let it be with Dele Giwa of blessed memory.
Re: Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death by Akin0: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
There is nothing wrong in re-visiting this callous killing. Akilu, Babingida are still alive and they are not under any immunity. We need to hear from them what transpired. There must be an end to this killing by unknown soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.