Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. (24162 Views)

My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by baralatie(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
morethanadoll:

I am happily in a relationship and I love him dearly! You will find your queen someday!
chai!"
@breezy let it slide!
don't hate the player,hate the game!
@diva and @mireex will give encouraging advice!!
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by baralatie(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
hmmm that's cool, i reside in La Atm. breezy will like to hook up with ya, so what would you say?

*clears throat*
haww fa nau!
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
morethanadoll:

I am happily in a relationship and I love him dearly! You will find your queen someday!
Lol..you are one funny chic tho, i wasn't asking you to be my lover, i got no time for that, i was just saying we should hang out someday, maybe in the cinema or other cool places, if you ain't busy, i ain't forcing you tho, if you aren't interested i will bugger off. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by baralatie(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin

love wan kin kin

love wan kin kin

doh re mi fa soh la ti do!!!

another post coming soon!!
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pweetychyka(f): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
hmmm owkay! smiley

It's all gud dearie....
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
pweetychyka:

It's all gud dearie....
hv fun. wink
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pweetychyka(f): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
hv fun. wink

Definitely I will dear! U too av fun... wink
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
baralatie:
grin grin grin grin

love wan kin kin

love wan kin kin

guy go take a chilled can of powerhorse and relax, u probably thinking too much.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
pweetychyka:

Definitely I will dear!
Good to know. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pweetychyka(f): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
baralatie:
grin grin grin grin

love wan kin kin

love wan kin kin

Anoda post from u ryt? CSLOL
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by baralatie(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
pweetychyka:

Anoda post from u ryt? CSLOL
me kee!!!

it is op!!!

He will open new thread "American girls on naira land something ,something"
or write an open love thread to a foreign something!

she you see that open jab!!! chai
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by baralatie(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
guy go take a chilled can of powerhorse and relax, u probably thinking too much.
this you new country of origin ehn!
it moved mount natural and o!

so!

when are you going to write your letter!
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
baralatie:

so!

i dunno what you are saying bruh, i'm kinda confuse here. sad
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pweetychyka(f): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
baralatie:

me kee!!!

it is op!!!

He will open new thread "American girls on naira land something ,something"
or write an open love thread to a foreign something!

she you see that open jab!!! chai

Abeg don't kill me wit laff here
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pweetychyka(f): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
baralatie:

so!

Hahahahaha abeg leave d OP alone! He only asked for opinions.. Dats y dis page exist!
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by morethanadoll(f): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
Lol..you are one funny chic tho, i wasn't asking you to be my lover, i got no time for that, i was just saying we should hang out someday, maybe in the cinema or other cool places, if you ain't busy, i ain't forcing you tho, if you aren't interested i will bugger off. cheesy

What's your location?
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
morethanadoll:

What's your location?
LA and u?
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by morethanadoll(f): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
LA and u?

LA
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
morethanadoll:

LA
super cool.. cool how do we hook up? Where should we meet? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? / You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.