Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) (24039 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Forgery: Ekweremadu Lied To Chief Judge, Say APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by free2ryhme: 6:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday baba Iyabo grin grin
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Nothing to celebrate about this ugly orangutan who can't even fix lagos-Abeokuta express way

2 Likes

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by femmy2010(m): 6:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday to the one and only Ebora Owu.
Long Life and prosperity.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Mhizizzy(f): 6:44am On Mar 05, 2015
I respect the man

Happy birthday

May u be old like Nelson Mandela nd even more set
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Mhizizzy(f): 6:44am On Mar 05, 2015
I respect the man

Happy birthday

May u be old like Nelson Mandela nd even more sef
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by kunle1960: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday To an Evil Man.God will surely judge you.

1 Like

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Holuwathoby(m): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir, Long Life, u already have prosperity
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2015
SagePerv1:
Happy Birthday Orangutan.
O'Boy wetin naaa
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by supereagle(m): 6:51am On Mar 05, 2015
OBJ can rule Nigeria at his age how much more a younger Buhari .
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 05, 2015
badassProdigy:
Special Birthday Shoutout to Nigeria's Greatest Stateman ever Liveth: Oluṣẹgun Mathew Okikiọla Arẹmu Ọbasanjọ, GCFR...

He is a former Nigerian Army general who was President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007. A Nigerian of Yoruba descent, Obasanjo was a career soldier before serving twice as his nation's head of state, as a military ruler from 13 February 1976 to 1 October 1979 and as a democratically elected
president from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007. His current home is Abeokuta , the capital city of Ogun State , where he is a nobleman as the holder of the chieftaincy titles of the Balogun of the Owu Lineage and the Ekerin Balogun of the Egba clan of Yorubaland ...

#HBD #papa #EboraOWU #yourGSMLegacy #LivesOn... cheesy

what did you use to get that?
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by nwadiuko1(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2015
SagePerv1:
Happy Birthday Orangutan.
ur own no good ohh
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by jubrilar(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2015
EmoBoy:
Who cares? This man had less than 20 thousand naira in his bank account in 1998 but he's a billionaire today and he's accusing the incumbent president president of corruption and inefficacy.

For ur mind
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by TI1919(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Congratulation Mr. Obasonjo for being among the living till date, I pray that God will guide and direct you daily in the decisions you make so that you don't end up on the other side.

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by adisa204(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2015
It's been 20 years..I am so grateful for all who perfected me. I am so grateful for this life I have. There are millions of memories and experiences which made me feel like Yes I have grown up. Well we can't do everything but pray to live fullest and do what I dreamed of and by which I can serve this society to grow. For everyone this day is special, they may get surprises, gifts and blessings. But on top of that what matters a lot is 'Happiness'. Stay happy and don't let this smile taken away from you any moment of life. What ever you thing you can do it. And what I am thinking right now is 'I should go and enjoy this day, make some promises with myself, some vows which can turn my life, after all its my Birthday,..smiley Celebrate everything, until further notice..smileyHappy birthday to me!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by badassProdigy(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2015
imoleay0:

what did you use to get that?
wiki...
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by mrkings84(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2015
OBJ DOES IT ALL; BABA STOP TEARING UR REPORT CARDS; U MAY NEED IT SOMEDAY.

HBD; LLAP.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2015
badassProdigy:

wiki...

okay.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2015
happy birthday
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Ecstacy21(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2015
happy birthday day sir.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2015
grin happy birthday baba mentor mi to sure
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by SirEurope(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2015
The wisest President dat has ever ruled Nigeria. Happy birthday
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by gabrol(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy birthday our own Baba Iyabo. Nobody is perfect, despite all d negative things being said about you, you stil have my respect. Long live in the service to ur father land sir.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Optional2(f): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2015
B.a.b.a oooooooooooooooo baba 70th

ur girl is loyal

Happy Birthday to Nigeria one nd only baba
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=badassProdigy post=31312170]Special Birthday Shoutout to Nigeria's Greatest Stateman ever Liveth: Oluṣẹgun Mathew Okikiọla Arẹmu Ọbasanjọ, GCFR...]

Chief Babalawo nah you get all this names?

Happy Birthday but return to PDP so that your days will be longer***
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Brugo(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2015
This man has presence. Even in pictures, you notice his calm, easy, authority.

I don't like you sir but that doesn't stop me from wishing you a happy birthday. Very few men all over the world have achieved as much.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by xreal: 7:07am On Mar 05, 2015
I appreciate you sir.
GEJ make me appreciate you better.
You are never clueless.
You will never say stealing isn't corruption.
You didn't increase fuel price on a 1st day of a year.
You know the worth of a soldier's life.
You are a true leader.
Ebora himself.
So so intelligent - you are.

Baba, please share with me....inshort it's all yours.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sir.

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by bolliejay(m): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday to you Sir,

Long life and more prosperity. Wishing you many many more years to come in good health.

OBJ @ 78 and GMB @ 73 are fitter and healthier than the clueless one who is still at 57year.

Sai Buhari
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by badassProdigy(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2015
adisa204:
It's been 20 years..I am so grateful for all who perfected me. I am so grateful for this life I have. There are millions of memories and experiences which made me feel like Yes I have grown up. Well we can't do everything but pray to live fullest and do what I dreamed of and by which I can serve this society to grow. For everyone this day is special, they may get surprises, gifts and blessings. But on top of that what matters a lot is 'Happiness'. Stay happy and don't let this smile taken away from you any moment of life. What ever you thing you can do it. And what I am thinking right now is 'I should go and enjoy this day, make some promises with myself, some vows which can turn my life, after all its my Birthday,..smiley Celebrate everything, until further notice..smileyHappy birthday to me!!!!!!
HBD Man...
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by prof800(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy birthday former President.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Haywhymido(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy birthday baba. If i no come greet baba happy birthday seh na gudluck ah go come greet ni Baba keep living ur life jare. Igba odun, odun kan ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. / Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote / APC Wins All 27 LG Chairmanship Seats In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.