Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) (24030 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Forgery: Ekweremadu Lied To Chief Judge, Say APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
englishmart:
too many people with too many nonsense write ups

oponu, are you ok now?
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by xreal: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2015
bolliejay:
Happy Birthday to you Sir,

Long life and more prosperity. Wishing you many many more years to come in good health.

OBJ @ 78 and GMB @ 73 are fitter and healthier than the clueless one who is still at 57year.

Sai Buhari

...and some are there wishing them dead.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by darne(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2015
HBD Baba!!!
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Olamiplenty1(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy birthday baba. It is well with you.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by 1stola: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2015
englishmart:
the Obasanjo I know is 92 years old
You're correct.
That is his father's age. But he's dead now.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by prettyboi1(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2015
God Bless this brave & super patriotic man. You might not like Obasanjo, but you can't take away some great leadership characters of his......his patriotism especially.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by jude33084(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday sir. cool
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2015
basty:

Your father must be an idiot, this has shown in your upbringing because you don't respect elders.
I will not blame you because your generation don't have source. Today they are Jew tomorrow Greek. No wonder your people wake their fathers with legs.
Idiots destroying Nigeria.

Clown.
What the fúck are you saying? grin
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by axglide(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir, may each and every one of us, both those that like and dislike you live longer than 78 years in Jesus Christ's Glorious Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by nopecin(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2015
englishmart:
the Obasanjo I know is 92 years old

Cos say nah your papa born am muniru.......I hereby announce public holiday for all nairalander to celebrate the only ebora owu of 9ja.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by nelajayi(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2015
grin ;Dthe man we all hate to love!
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Janet101(f): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy birthday to our own baba
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by JoeCutie(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Indeed, the most charismatic leader Nigeria has ever had. He's very controversial - a pure politician. He's bad, he's a sinner; yes, but so are we all.

Love or hate him, he's a man of his words. He's a fighter. He's a character. He's a clown. He's a fearless politician, and he's f*cking good in whatever he does, whether good or bad. Most of all, he's OBJ - the last of his kind. Nobody can ever be like him.

Happy birthday, OBJ, the Matthew people do not know. Long life, baba. smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by PastorOla1: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2015
taiyesoul:

Surely,your dad must be a Chimpanzee!
YOUR OLD AGE IS NOT SURE, YOU WANNA DIE NOW?. RESPECT FOR ELDERS IS AS COMMANDED, DONT USE YOUR TODAY TO CLOSE THE DOOR OF GOOD OLD AGE AGAINST YOURSELF. YOUNG MAN YOU HEAR ME, SO?
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by IykeChukz(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2015
badassProdigy:
Special Birthday Shoutout to Nigeria's Greatest Stateman ever Liveth: Oluṣẹgun Mathew Okikiọla Arẹmu Ọbasanjọ, GCFR...

He is a former Nigerian Army general who was President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007. A Nigerian of Yoruba descent, Obasanjo was a career soldier before serving twice as his nation's head of state, as a military ruler from 13 February 1976 to 1 October 1979 and as a democratically elected
president from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007. His current home is Abeokuta , the capital city of Ogun State , where he is a nobleman as the holder of the chieftaincy titles of the Balogun of the Owu Lineage and the Ekerin Balogun of the Egba clan of Yorubaland ...

#HBD #papa #EboraOWU #yourGSMLegacy #LivesOn... cheesy

These hard die old grand pa's that will never be satisfied.
Congratulations
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2015
Sage how u take comot for cage?
SagePerv1:

Ever seen a white Chimpanzee?
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Just wish the man happy birthday...Stop sniffing empty sniper bottle..
diluminati:
People will hate you, let them be
me i know you are not a pure man,
and your sins will catch up with you

but according to what you have said about gej
you have said the truth and hid nothing out
we are all seeing it come to play

this does not wash away your complicity in
making it come to pass, but as the astute elder
statesman you are, you have washed your hands off
and take the wise steps of an observer

so on your birthday i pray God grant you the wisdom
to know what to do when eventually the country
boils. Nigerians will never forget you started the car that
carrid us there.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by 49cents(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
The most charismatic, vibrant, outspoken and articulate Nigeria president up till date. LLNP, Aremu Olusegun.

May the rest of your days be filled with milk and honey, as just as I want mine to be too. God bless your new age.

How come his first daughter thinks differently of her dad?
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by smakati(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Bifwoli:
He's not my cup of tea but I hope he lives to be as old as other African statesmen

Kaunda is 90yrs old and Mugabe just turned 91.

Former leader Dauda Jawara of Gambia is also 90yrs

so those people are statesmen? You better check your dictionary for the meaning of words before you use them.

1 Like

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by kahamuamu(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABA AREMU
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Your dad is a wise BROKE MAN...your dad is nameless and when he dies..he will still he nameless...,, and if your dad is still a young man then your fore fathers are cowards...cos when OBJ was in the battle front...they were busy jumping fences... Eyin werey omo yi
simplemach:
The old fool gets older.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by simplemach(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Your dad is a wise BROKE MAN...your dad is nameless and when he dies..he will still he nameless...,, and if your dad is still a young man then your fore fathers are cowards...cos when OBJ was in the battle front...they were busy jumping fences... Eyin werey omo yi
swerve
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Elewure shey iwo niyen kabi? grin
April4th:
HBD to the monkey's uncle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by kuzee(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2015
i still remember ur fine wife..wonder how a konkey kould achieve that.
happy burstday

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2015
Good riddiance...
simplemach:
swerve
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by blackandbold: 8:16am On Mar 05, 2015
hmmmm......the mysterious man..no one seems to be able to predicts his state of mind, thats one of the thing that still makes him relevant in niger politics a little
happy born day baba.
I hope some people will noy say u are too old to have a sound brain or that u are too old to be alive o
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by billyG(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Ten yrs ago this young man was 76yrs i laff in egba.who has that video of d futball match?

1 Like

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Kbraims(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Baba iyabo ore gudluck,aná patience.lolz

1 Like

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by ukemeramat(m): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2015
badassProdigy:
Special Birthday Shoutout to Nigeria's Greatest Stateman ever Liveth: Oluṣẹgun Mathew Okikiọla Arẹmu Ọbasanjọ, GCFR...

He is a former Nigerian Army general who was President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007. A Nigerian of Yoruba descent, Obasanjo was a career soldier before serving twice as his nation's head of state, as a military ruler from 13 February 1976 to 1 October 1979 and as a democratically elected
president from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007. His current home is Abeokuta , the capital city of Ogun State , where he is a nobleman as the holder of the chieftaincy titles of the Balogun of the Owu Lineage and the Ekerin Balogun of the Egba clan of Yorubaland ...

#HBD #papa #EboraOWU #yourGSMLegacy #LivesOn... cheesy

HBD to you sir!!!!
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Sage how u take comot for cage?

The same way you left yours. wink

1 Like

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by baybiemee: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2015
HBD General!!! You have my respect Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Uncovers N701bn Illegal Withdrawals From Natural Resources Fund / What Diezani's Loot Can Fund In Nigeria / They Fled Boko Haram, Only To Be Raped By Nigeria’s Security Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.