Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) (24014 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Forgery: Ekweremadu Lied To Chief Judge, Say APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by juman(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Nonsense, he failed as president.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by gr8david(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Baba happy birthday to you Sir, no one is perfect, no one is stronger than his/her feelings, you have shown how you love your father's land and what love had made u to do, Love makes us weak, but that weakness is what also makes us human. Without it and we are just walking robots devoid of the true magic of life.
Sometimes u says, thought, felt, do and react and pple misinterpretes you!!!!!!!!
But their opinion can't change you, the God of your father who sacrificed you for God's work that day is the one behind you, make sure U don't forget Him and if U ve forgotten him, go back to Him, He will never forsaken U!!!!!!!!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y to Baba agbaaaaaaaaa
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by yetunsbay(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2015
AnonymX:
Today, we celebrate a birthday of another corrupt and greedy kleptomaniac.
excluding S.M Yaradua tell me a Nigerian past Federal leader who is not corrupt in one way or the other
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by ekhai(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2015
HAppy birthday to the most respected African on earth. May His grace protect you for our nation and continent.

For those of you who nicknamed elders, may you never live up to the age of being an elder. Amen

1 Like

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by juman(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2015
He destroyed nigeria more than others.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by uzolexis(f): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2015
PastorKun:
Happy birthday to Nigeria's best president ever, God bless you sir.

OBJ is Nigeria's best president ever shocked shocked
#adonbelivdis

1 Like

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by flakky15: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2015
happy birthday baba my birthday mate.
uzolexis:

OBJ is Nigeria's best president ever shocked shocked
#adonbelivdis

1 Like

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by fredoooooo: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Aremu okikiola , happy birthday baba ....
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Bimpe29: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy birth date, and many happy returns.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Rick9(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir, I think I kinda enjoyed your rule more than the current administration.

1 Like

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by fapcrook(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2015
SagePerv1:
Happy Birthday Orangutan.
you are surely a pervert, omo alai leko, se ofe dagba ni?
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by lightofjoy(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday to baba Iyabo.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by fapcrook(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
EmoBoy:
Who cares? This man had less than 20 thousand naira in his bank account in 1998 but he's a billionaire today and he's accusing the incumbent president president of corruption and inefficacy.
pls Source?
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Bodmas06: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday Baba.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Krasid(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by wealthfultree(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Baba may days be long. Enjoy your live with d likes of friends i saw you playing football with and worry less about GEJ and GMB. Why will Jona not be loyal to you and where was Buhari when Abacha sent ur enimine
. www.johnjunior.com.ng/bamidele.htm
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by babasanti: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2015
A FOOl @ 78 is ...............

1 Like

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by klodike(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
This man is the cause of Nigeria's current problems.
badassProdigy:
Special Birthday Shoutout to Nigeria's Greatest Stateman ever Liveth: Oluṣẹgun Mathew Okikiọla Arẹmu Ọbasanjọ, GCFR...

He is a former Nigerian Army general who was President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007. A Nigerian of Yoruba descent, Obasanjo was a career soldier before serving twice as his nation's head of state, as a military ruler from 13 February 1976 to 1 October 1979 and as a democratically elected
president from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007. His current home is Abeokuta , the capital city of Ogun State , where he is a nobleman as the holder of the chieftaincy titles of the Balogun of the Owu Lineage and the Ekerin Balogun of the Egba clan of Yorubaland ...

#HBD #papa #EboraOWU #yourGSMLegacy #LivesOn... cheesy
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=taiyesoul
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by taiyesoul(f): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
PastorOla1:
YOUR OLD AGE IS NOT SURE, YOU WANNA DIE NOW?. RESPECT FOR ELDERS IS AS COMMANDED, DONT USE YOUR TODAY TO CLOSE THE DOOR OF GOOD OLD AGE AGAINST YOURSELF. YOUNG MAN YOU HEAR ME, SO?

Who is this dunce PastorOla sef?.Na so Bible teach you?.So u support someone calling an elder an Orangutan?.Are u sure u will also see the light of tomorrow morning also?.Odoyor oshi yi.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by olamieseun(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ebora Owu,happy birthday,baba iyabo. LLAP.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by fineguy11(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
sad
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by fineguy11(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
AnonymX:

my villiage elders are thieves and i respect dem.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by fineguy11(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Obj is one of african's greatest leaders.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by fineguy11(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Humm
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by oluwafemi113(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Happy birthday baba iyabo

Good to know you share the same date with my wife..............
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by AnonymX: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
fineguy11:
I am an idiot and so are the members of my clan

Yea...so no more need to argue right
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by fineguy11(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
AnonymX:

Yea...so no more need to argue right

Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Dasini: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
HBD baba, what a man u're, charimatic, courageous, witty, committed. u're indeed a patriot. May u live long to see many more years. u're a blessing to Nigeria.
Re: Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) by Terminusbound: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2015
SagePerv1:

Ever seen a white Chimpanzee?

Man after reading you post history you are just a bag full of dicks trying to get a rise out of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah By Chimamanda Adichie / Police Arrests INEC Officials, Party Agents Over Electoral Offences In Zamfara / $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.