Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,511 members, 7,954,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend (5876 Views)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2015
**puffs ciggar smoke into thread and walks away**

1 Like

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2015
rubey:

I guess that is the only language you guys here understand! "Harsh language" angry
Hmmmmmm angry
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
and you quote a fool? slowpoke! Take your middle finger and shove it up your punny!!!!

I thought I made it clear! Fools shouldn't quote me, it hurts my feelings cry
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by falconey(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2015
rubey:

I thought I made it clear! Fools shouldn't quote me, it hurts my feelings cry
and the dumbass bit.ch should learn some manners.

2 Likes

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
and the dumbass bit.ch should learn some manners.

Is that your best line?
So lame! undecided
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by papercoin(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Like Blackett stated..

Most ghuys will walk out, but some won't cos of the word "I'm In Love With My Bae"

Yeap, as for love that's an issue for another day "love is a scam" I prefer the word "like" so I'll just conclude they've been scamed.

1 Like

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by falconey(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2015
rubey:

Is that your best line?
So lame! undecided
you started it.......you are the attacker am just defending myself, If i were the attacker you will need your BFs to come defend you trust me.

1 Like

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
you started it.......you are the attacker am just defending myself, If i were the attacker you will need your BFs to come defend you trust me.

Awwwwrr...now I am scared embarassed
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
No3 share the chores is crap!......guys don't have time for that.
u don't have time for house chores. Ya dreaming bro. U must do them angry
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by EngrRolly(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2015
"Its better to live on the roof than to live in the same house wit a nagging woman" a holy book once said
Now the problem is ,dis syndrome is in almost every woman
I tink the op tot abt dis too?

1 Like

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2015
papercoin:

Yeap, as for love that's an issue for another day "love is a scam" I prefer the word "like" so I'll just conclude they've been scamed.

Lwkmd grin
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by falconey(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
seriously I will leave as early as 6 or 7am to hustle to bring food to our table. And the time I need to rest,watch football,chat with friends ,flex(drink beers) I will use it to do chores? Is she a cripple or an imbe.cile?

1 Like

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:

Is it by force? undecided
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2015
EngrRolly:
"Its better to live on the roof than to live in the same house wit a nagging woman" a holy book once said
Yeah

I'm just giving a brotherly solution to the ghuys that are in love and they'll love to accommodate dia gf

Not withstanding the flaws "Nagging"
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
seriously I will leave as early as 6 or 7am to hustle to bring food to our table. And the time I need to rest,watch football,chat with friends ,flex(drink beers) I will use it to do chores? Is she a cripple or an imbe.cile?
for ur info Mr, both men n women hustle for the family nowadays. Or else u are planning to keep a house wife, or a liability as most of u put it.
In nigeria as a whole i am so sure that 95% of women work to assist their spouses when it comes to family expenditures. So na she get strength, she go work for office finish come still work for house, n i know later @ night, u will still wanna run a marathon race on top of her.
Why wont u assist her? Later una go talk say we be weaker vessels, asi, okporokpo asi!!! I strong pass u angry

1 Like

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by rOsy247(f): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2015
. . .
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by EngrRolly(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Yeah

I'm just giving a brotherly solution to the ghuys that are in love

Not withstanding the flaws "Nagging"
so u are not one of them ghuys?
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2015
EngrRolly:
so u are not one of them ghuys?
undecided
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by phlamesG: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2015
rubey:

Ask them bloody bastards! angry
hmm take it easy cutie
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by bamog(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2015
grin 1st to comment
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2015
joshwilli:
Good Day.
Are you looking for sugar mummy's who will take good care of you in life? if you are interested in having one to yourself call: +2348113245177

Who are you? undecided
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by falconey(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
for ur info Mr, both men n women hustle for the family nowadays. Or else u are planning to keep a house wife, or a liability as most of u put it.
In nigeria as a whole i am so sure that 95% of women work to assist their spouses when it comes to family expenditures. So na she get strength, she go work for office finish come still work for house, n i know later @ night, u will still wanna run a marathon race on top of her.
Why wont u assist her? Later una go talk say we be weaker vessels, asi, okporokpo asi!!! I strong pass u angry
is not a must she hustle or assist....but is a must I hustle.
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
is not a must she hustle or assist....but is a must I hustle.
Lol
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by EngrRolly(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
undecided
I tink I understand dt brief reply.
My broda we are on d same queue
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2015
EngrRolly:
I tink I understand dt brief reply.
My broda we are on d same queue
Trust me, we are..

No time for emotional blackmail
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Last one is to DUMP HER..
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by ennon92(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
rubey:

Ask them bloody bastards! angry
by her comment.....

1 Like

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Thinkr(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
papercoin:

thanks jare don't mind them. Statements like "I can't live with her" are trash. The heart and emotions play game with the mind. Learn to control...

1 Like

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Thinkr(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
EngrRolly:
I just hope I don't divorce 10times. I pray I find a peaceful lady to marry. You pretend for courtship finish I marry you you kan bring madness. We divorce share children everybody live in peace. Game over

1 Like

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by EngrRolly(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thinkr:
I just hope I don't divorce 10times. I pray I find a peaceful lady to marry. You pretend for courtship finish I marry you you kan bring madness. We divorce share children everybody live in peace. Game over
my friend,Even divorce is not enough!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection Of Epic Sexcapades From Sexuality Section / When She Is Menstruating / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Nipples And Abs In See-through Underwear (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.