Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader (56016 Views)

Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures / Buhari Welcomes President Of Chad, Idris Deby At The Defence House Abuja. Pix / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Isiterere(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Is it Sambisa,Daura or Otuoke?

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Chrisabig(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Why talking talking, just get him or bomb him there. All Na the same.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Babyboy1986(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Owkey!

#observing thread 4rm ontop of snail-speed 14BC locomotive GEJs' commissioned train waitin to read obnoxious rhetorics 4rm d saTANists# cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by sucess001(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Chai ...see as Chad president day use the issue shine...[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Ahmed4002(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
conspiracy between chadian presiden and
abubakar shekau boko haram leader! Obama never
warne osama in press conference. But chadian
president yesterday indirectly ask boko haram
leader to change location. This same chadian
leader senior political associate was arrested
inbetween chadi and sudan border with modern
weapons and provide clearance papers from
chadian presidency and say the weapons was for
boko haram. Who is fooling who! Enemy within! My
father once told me if the speaker is a fool, his
audience are not fools. Me no believe the chadian
and nigerian government about boko haram. The
entire boko haram is conspiracy theory, black
history and the hidden agender, the untold
drama and the unspeakable story like italian job!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by soldierdollar(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ok
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by PointB: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Give the cow ultimatum, and go gun blazing before the time expires! The only good terrorist is the dead one!
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Mubbyleey(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ahhh atlast, diz Son of a B'itch is going to hell... I trust our khaki boys.
I just want dem 2 shock hs 2 balls with 750MW of electricity. Dats al b4 executing him

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by olu77(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Shecow has not even released any video recently. Maybe it's not easy to shoot video under fire. It is easy for him to kill and encourage young people to die but the coward is running from death now.

His numerous virgins must be h.orny and waiting impatiently for the sacred o.rgy at the gate of hell.. yet he is on the run

5 Likes

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Fishout(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good news.Fish him out if he refuse to surrendder him. Animal humanbeing
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Opinedecandid(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Time will tell
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Affable0709(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
GETS READY MY GUN.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by thunderrider: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
SAVANNAH

I mean

SAHARA Reporters again

SMHHH
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Gboliwe: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
I was already dancing with joy and ready to give my lil advice when I noted the source. Chai! My spirit fell.

For me, Sahara Reporters have no credibility

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Shekau has 9 lives, how many times would they have to kill him..

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Adeyinka12(m): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jaili kai,are jonathan there is God o.bajinatu kan fun jonathan ati shekau .#koba
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by amanze15(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chadian president cool Nigerian counterpart undecided
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by emalek86(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
You know where he is, now that he knows you know his whereabout how do u expect him to still be there? If u where a Nigerian I would say u talk like 1 of this APC miscreants.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by hottestlegs: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
please tell us the exact location no time for gimmicks
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by killercute16(m): 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wow
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by kindnyce(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Idris Derbi

Pls do the needful,get this monster dead or alive.

Do not wait for any action plan from. Naijas clueless c-in-c.

Plz get this guy,liberate Nigeria since our pres has failed.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by festusfeezy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
i thought d nig army have killed him twice.....

Anyways go ahead n fish hm out
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by babaireti(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
When you see a serious PRESIDENT you will know,while Chadian Leader is busy trailing SHEQAW and monitoring developments in the war front from afar,My OGOGORO Presido here is busy gallivanting around the Nation monitoring POLITICAL Campaigns and visiting FAKE pastors and PROPAGANDA Media Houses,despite the fact that the WAR is in his HOME,too bad for this Nation,too bad for his gullible supporters who still believe that we must continue like this for another 4 horrible years.

7 Likes

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
this clueless GEJ has brought disgrace on the Nigerian armies. look at how Chad had been pushing on Boko Haram just because they entered there territory sometime ago.

this man must leave.

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by kindnyce(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
customized13:
Sahara reporters, it's hard to believe these folks lately.

Dundee,
The. News is everywhere..
Go to bbc cnn and even times mag.

3 Likes

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by ignis: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Let the military get the bastard asap. ..
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by tsdarkside(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
please,please....dont kill the bastard..

capture am,and bring am to lagos...let us do jungle justice with him...sweeeeeeeeeeeet.... grin grin grin
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
major466:
The days of Sheecow are numbered. He who kill by the gun shall die by the gun.

Did you just say 'Sheecow'? I beg una no go kill me with laugh ooooooooooo......
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by RHP(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
For your choice properties please visit: www.rhp.estateagentsng.com

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by tsdarkside(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
thunder fire Sahara reporters...

piece of shits... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Louislewis: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=16pt]Is it compulsory to announce to the general public. This is the reason why it may take another months for the military to track him down. Americans never told Osama Bin Laden where he was before he was caught.[/size]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC / ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch / Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.