Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader (56018 Views)

Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures / Buhari Welcomes President Of Chad, Idris Deby At The Defence House Abuja. Pix / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Double post
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
arsetalks:
Don't get deceived. Why is everything happening now? It is obvious GEJ is trying to win the election.
trying to win the election is not good enough. I want gej to win the war.... I might even change my mind about him if he successfully annihilate those ragheads(bh). I used to be a very big fan of gej, but his cluelessness killed the love I had for him
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by JEITO: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mr. Deby, So you are tired of aiding him abi
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by DaBullIT(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
texalux:
Abeg we are tired of knowing where shekau is pls get him arested or kill him pls! Wot Nigeria can not do let's if chad can do it better!

I know how you feel, but Chad's president also showed superiority to the figure head in Nigeria. From his statements, I believe they've been tracking Shekau

That said, I thought PDP's claim was that they have Shekau in custody?

Even then, BH members are ready to die, the Army Chadian and Nigerian needs strategy to flush him out so as to reduce casualties

Finally Jonathan said chibok girls are alive and that they know where the girls are let them go and rescue them
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=16pt]Thats borno state...... So a foreign president has secret information on shekau and our dumb president has no clue...... Guys, this GEJ s weaknesses are inexcusable. ....[/size]
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Ephemmm: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
valmunich:
Look at this dumb faggott proclaiming he knows
shekau's whereabouts
what's keeping his lazy assss from fishing him out undecided

Is he in warfront? But he knows the going-ons at the battlefield even outside his jurisdiction.

If Na Jona, opposition Na everything even as a CIC; I wonder how he cannot bring the perpetrators behind fuel scarcity into book.

Chad President teaching GEJ how to be a responsible President.

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by dpedro1: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
AMAZING . ...
OBJ TURNS FOOTBALLER
Former president Obasanjo led his team to a 2-1
victory against his counterparts,Ogun state
government headed by gov.Ibikunle, on the 78th
birthday anniversary of the former president.Obj
scored 2 goals for his team while gov. Ibikunle
scored 1.
So we have talented footballers in our country. I
think another match should be fixed ,featuring GEJ
(PDP) VS Buhari(APC), and GEJ should be PDP's
captain while Buhari should be APC captain. Who will win the match?
visit www.kelechiukpe.tk for more news& entertainment gists.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by nex(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
The Chadian have done a lot to liberate Nigeria from the claws of Boko Haram. Indeed, I would think it is best we say things as they are, that Chad is leading the fight against Boko Haram, and they are doing a great job. It's very unfortunate how Nigeria failed its people by failing to equip it's military. Corruption has completely ruined our Nation.

God bless Chad! I hope Shekau is captured soon.

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by djtommy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I hope gej can learn one or two things from the gallant, competent chad president... Just look at how idris derby is threatening shekau unlike gej that once called shekau his brother....

looooool ....,yea, well said.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by rileyy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
But, come to think of it, if dis steps 'd been takn earlier.. Wld have saved a lot. All I pray is this evil man b caught sa chai chai chai
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by asamaigho(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
valmunich:
Look at this dumb faggott proclaiming he knows
shekau's whereabouts
what's keeping his lazy assss from fishing him out undecided

d last time checked DIKWA is in Nigerian soil and guess who d president is! JONATHAN D CLUELESS,
I guess u shouldn't b 2daft to kno whose responsibility it is to capture shekau.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Takim107:
he will come out that day just to give you a handshake for saying rubbish..and kick u in the butt..what will Jonathan gain by keeping him in the villa!!!!!
butt? what is butt? did you mean but or butter?
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Qluminati(m): 1:07am On Mar 06, 2015
major466:
The days of Sheecow are numbered. He who kill by the gun shall die by the gun.

Gbam......u have wogedly Landed bro

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Horus(m): 1:16am On Mar 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2v8I3gw2Ec

[size=15pt]Chad President warn's boko haram leader to surrender or be killed[/size]
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Horus(m): 1:28am On Mar 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEmmKThU72w

[size=15pt]Chadian President: Shekau must Surrender or Die[/size]

President Idriss Deby of Chad says he knows the whereabouts of Abubakar Shekau
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Solomon9983: 3:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Nigerian milatary said, it hads killed Shekau. Now chadian said they know where shekau is! Who are we goiing to believe now?
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by viaj(m): 6:21am On Mar 06, 2015
chai......is Shekau's life more important than the thousands innocent souls he has destroyed?
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Chigold101(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[b]I hope gej can learn one or two things from the gallant, competent chad president... Just look at how idris derby is threatening shekau unlike gej that once called shekau his brother...
dont u know tha this Chadian President is not intelligent OR he working for Shekau. How can you hail a man that gives out security information like this? Now that he has told Shekau that they know where he is & where he was dont you think that Shekau will be more careful in his movement now?
Doesnt it occour to u that Chadian president might be sending a coded message to shekau? Telling shekau to be very careful how he moves & acts.

Use your brain..THINK!
You better comment less in a matter you dont understand.

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by thegoodone2(m): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2015
natureblack:
Islam as a religion has violence problem.

...none of which is to say that all Muslims condone or celebrate such violence.They plainly do not.Yet to pretend that Islam does not have an issue with violent action - to act as if many of the fundamental tenets of Islamic faith do not authorize and even encourage violence is pure folly.

The Quran contains atleast 200 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rules.Some are quite graphic with commands to chop-off heads,fingers of infidels wherever they may be hiding.Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Quran (2:224) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah,and know that Allah heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah,be him slain or be him victorious,on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (8:12) "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.Therefore strike-off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he has made a great slaughter in the land."

Quran (8:65) - "O prophet,exhort the believers to fight."

Quran (9:73) - "O prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell,and evil is the destination."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe ! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you,and let them find in you hardness."

....as for Shakau,show him no mercy.
Are u calling all your brother to joing you? Are you Boko Haram member? Repent Jesus Love you. You are sending coded message to your brothers.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Emphany: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2015
customized13:
Sahara reporters, it's hard to believe these folks lately.
They are obviously anti-peace to Nigeria,bt mostly strong promoters of Islam,only on news dat bring division to Nigeria and religion...listening to dem is a "set-up".
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by smirn(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2015
I thought the Nigeria military killed shekau long ago.Pls i need an update.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Oiselenjakhian(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by justinewest(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2015
what is waiting for,he should get the criminal arrested.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Orunto: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Idriss get the son of a beast out and hand him over to our Military. We shall compensate you.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Horus(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
I think the Chadian military will arrest Shekau soon
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by dpedro1: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
LESSON TO SOME GUYS!!! WOMAN
POUR HOT WATER ON HER
NEIGHBOUR FOR PEEPING HER
WHILE BATHING
A pregnant woman in Enugu State,Akwuke,
Awkunanaw whose name is Mrs. Mercy Chintua
had attacked her neighbour with a hot water for
peeping while she was bathing. She was later
arrested by the Enugu State police command for
the assault.
Read more at www.kelechiukpe.tk/?m=0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala / NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.