Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader (56015 Views)

Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures / Buhari Welcomes President Of Chad, Idris Deby At The Defence House Abuja. Pix / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by watchindelta(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nawaho why letting shecow to kn? undecided rare don't gv ur enemies ideal of ur strategic cry
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Truthisit: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
here he is

3 Likes

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by otemanuduno: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Even the Chad president is not CLUELESS as GEJ. At least he has a clue to Shekau's hideout, unlike ClueleTAN Clueless the President of Naija.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by gebest: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I hope gej can learn one or two things from the gallant, competent chad president... Just look at how idris derby is threatening shekau unlike gej that once called shekau his brother....

jeg is a president by mistake.

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by farem: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
midolian:
The same sahara reporters brought the election postponement news to us days b4 it was postponed..and what did GEJ fanatics like you say? You rubbished it as always just because they(sahara reporters) won't stop airing the truth about this failed, corrupt and bloodthirsty administration, Just because they probably have rejected the brown envelope from you corrupt bunch and above all, have refused to be compromised.

Let's wait to hear what our funny "hatman" has to say about this.

God bless the Sahara reporters

*Eyin eyan GEJ, Eyin Smelo*

Haa! This is too much, sofri sofri o.

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Mistermamus(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
isn't he d 1 DAT arraigned d fake scam of a cease fire deal don't trust diz chadians
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Riclord001(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
emalek86:
You know where he is, now that he knows you
know his whereabout how do u expect him to
still be there? If u where a Nigerian I would
say u talk like 1 of this APC miscreants.
if u've read a few books, remember that there a thousand others yet to be read...
do u at all understand the psychology of unsettling a criminal?
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by dpopoola(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Oya 9ja soldiers,time to put an end to this menace
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by dmola(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
iwezor1:
What are you waiting for? Or r u trying to seek attention? undecided
Exactly o
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by tomzman: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
I pray they capture that cow. Though it would be a shame on the Nigerian military
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by stingbreed(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I hope gej can learn one or two things from the gallant, competent chad president... Just look at how idris derby is threatening shekau unlike gej that once called shekau his brother....

There are things we Nigerians don't seem to understand...... Nigeria is a multi tribal entity...

Remember when the Nigerian army was on the offensive and northern elders started crying foul, saying Gej was killing northerners but since the joint military offensive with our neighbours, nobody have said a word.......

This is politics,, its easier for d Chadian President to make such comments.....

Well done
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by tijjanioyan: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
angrybird007:
Irunmole president
tani? Se oponu Jona abi Abija Derby?
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
BiHung:
Abeggi..we all know shekau is in the villa.
He will come out a day to election

Dont mind them. Make we dey observe their action movie...

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Johnbosco77(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
ichidodo:
This man is endangering lives of undercover DSS agents up in that zone with his loud mouth...One wonders if he's working towards the objectives of this strategy on ground or running interference for Shekau..
lolzzzz. today no Jamaican tongue??
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by hajhud: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=dejt4u post=31331870][/quote]

hmmmm Idris Deby we re waiting for u to get de bastard
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Realist2: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=dejt4u post=31331870][/quote
Until i see Shekau with my eyes
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Takim107(f): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
BiHung:
Abeggi..we all know shekau is in the villa.
He will come out a day to election
he will come out that day just to give you a handshake for saying rubbish..and kick u in the butt..what will Jonathan gain by keeping him in the villa!!!!!
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by EmekaBlue(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
must be caught
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Psalmmie001(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
major466:
The days of Sheecow are numbered. He who kill by the gun shall die by the gun.
Lols.. True tho
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Psalmmie001(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Will U wait till Ur siblings wipe U out??
Wipe them be4 they wipe U
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by chronique(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
I never knew Nigerians are this stupid. So y'all think it's a brilliant idea to announce Shekau's location? *sighs* I weep for this nation. Too many dummies on the loose.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by MrPatoh: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chad don't no how to handle diplomatic matters. if it was the USA they won't even mention the location of Usama Bin ladan talk-less Sadam Usien

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by arsetalks(m): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Don't get deceived. Why is everything happening now? It is obvious GEJ is trying to win the election.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Mentcee(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
natureblack:
Islam as a religion has violence problem.

...none of which is to say that all Muslims condone or celebrate such violence.They plainly do not.Yet to pretend that Islam does not have an issue with violent action - to act as if many of the fundamental tenets of Islamic faith do not authorize and even encourage violence is pure folly.

The Quran contains atleast 200 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rules.Some are quite graphic with commands to chop-off heads,fingers of infidels wherever they may be hiding.Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Quran (2:224) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah,and know that Allah heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah,be him slain or be him victorious,on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (8:12) "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.Therefore strike-off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he has made a great slaughter in the land."

Quran (8:65) - "O prophet,exhort the believers to fight."

Quran (9:73) - "O prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell,and evil is the destination."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe ! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you,and let them find in you hardness."

....as for Shakau,show him no mercy.
Pls tell 'em...
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by dammytosh: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Ok you note the confidence ?

You notice how president of Chad is threatening Shekau ?
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by texalux(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Abeg we are tired of knowing where shekau is pls get him arested or kill him pls! Wot Nigeria can not do let's if chad can do it better!
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Mufasa27(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Whatever happens to covert operation
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by piagetskinner(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
We all know BH is politically motivated.but the truth shall come to light when INec and co decide on when to fix election dates. #I don tire 4 naija matter
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by nerilove(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
midolian:
The same sahara reporters brought the election postponement news to us days b4 it was postponed..and what did GEJ fanatics like you say? You rubbished it as always just because they(sahara reporters) won't stop airing the truth about this failed, corrupt and bloodthirsty administration, Just because they probably have rejected the brown envelope from you corrupt bunch and above all, have refused to be compromised.

Let's wait to hear what our funny "hatman" has to say about this.

my friend, there's nothing wrng in helping your neighbor.chad presido decided to help from their side just as Naija army is pushing BH from our side. Shekau is sighted towards their own territory, that shows a good and sincere man. Gej till eternity. #neveragain
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by yemison(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hw sure r we he is not trying to alert d shekau himself to escape?

wit time d truth shall come out
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by DaBullIT(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Sahara reporters, hell no. undecided

midolian:
The same sahara reporters brought the election postponement news to us days b4 it was postponed..

You answer am finish orangutan na eediot

kastonkastrol:

You have talked the talk 5 orijin oníke for you

2 Likes

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mentcee:
Pls tell 'em...

I hope you know your bible well enough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC / ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.