Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader (56014 Views)

Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures / Buhari Welcomes President Of Chad, Idris Deby At The Defence House Abuja. Pix / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by anonimi: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Has he been captured?
- No.

Idris Deby should stop playing media games to undermine our country.
QED!!!
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by LewisO: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=15pt]Still same story! undecided[/size]
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by 100Cents: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chad Presido knows shecow in person.

Buhari is their grand Patron..

3 Likes

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by anonimi: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I hope gej can learn one or two things from the gallant, competent chad president... Just look at how idris derby is threatening shekau unlike gej that once called shekau his brother....

Can you show us where he called him his brother or simply shut up?
Thanks.

But we do know those who have been sympathising openly with Boko Haram.

Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..

President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/#sthash.0kJT6aMl.dpuf

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

2 Likes

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Affable200(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
If it's really true he found the location of shekau, he shouldn't have expose it in internet because this will make him change location, they should have taking action immediately.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
kindnyce:

Dundee,
The. News is everywhere..
Go to bbc cnn and even times mag.
does it warrant insults?
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
midolian:
The same sahara reporters brought the election postponement news to us days b4 it was postponed..and what did GEJ fanatics like you say? You rubbished it as always just because they(sahara reporters) won't stop airing the truth about this failed, corrupt and bloodthirsty administration, Just because they probably have rejected the brown envelope from you corrupt bunch and above all, have refused to be compromised.

Let's wait to hear what our funny "hatman" has to say about this.

God bless the Sahara reporters

*Eyin eyan GEJ, Eyin Smelo*

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by peteonline: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigeria should cooperate well with the neighbouring countries and not play politics with Boko Haram. I think GEJ wants to be the President that will capture Shekau while others wants to share the glory.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by femixville(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=dejt4u post=31331870][/quote] thankGod for a relieving news...it a goonews I think...bt its an insult on dis nation called Nigeria...common Chad der can within days identify where dis guy is.., and it takes Nigeria almost half a decade to know his hideouts instead this govt is lieing to us each day that deyv killed Shekkau or wat is DAT Alien called... Where are all our intelligence, our Air Force nd Land troops to disclose all this info...all are now joining politics to their duties wit big stomach all around claiming to b Soldiers...its a big shame though..wen d head is corrupt I can't blame d fruits DAT it brings out... All we do hear is money, money, money... After pumping Billions of Dollars in war against d terrorists... Nd now wen they are aiming to return to power they now know they have to sit tight nd fight terrorists...even aftr shekkau has already collected his own share of d national cake he now wnts to surrender....I laff...God will surely judge all kings nd rulers...dats sure...God Bless Nigeria...Amen!!!
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by IleIfe2(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Can you show us where he called him his brother or simply shut up?
Thanks.

But we do know those who have been sympathising openly with Boko Haram.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

[/s]

stfu if you don't have anything to say. Madafu'cker

http://ends.ng/boko-haram-president-jonathans-siblings/
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by anonimi: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:
http://ends.ng/boko-haram-president-jonathans-siblings/

What newspaper is the above link

An APCheat propaganda outlet for circulating and distributing LIES?

Just don't try that under Buhari, otherwise......

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jFhDzZQ7N4][/url]
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by BabaO2: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
That is a real CIC talking, few weeks they joined the battle against insurgents BH, the battle is almost won. This call for a serious concern on Nigeria military capability that have soley been battling same set of insurgents for 4 years without meaningful achievements but excuses and self delusion. Jonathan has corrupted and politicized Nigerian military once used to be African pride.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Louislewis: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
babaireti:
When you see a serious PRESIDENT you will know,while Chadian Leader is busy trailing SHEQAW and monitoring developments in the war front from afar,My OGOGORO Presido here is busy gallivanting around the Nation monitoring POLITICAL Campaigns and visiting FAKE pastors and PROPAGANDA Media Houses,despite the fact that the WAR is in his HOME,too bad for this Nation,too bad for his gullible supporters who still believe that we must continue like this for another 4 horrible years.

[size=16pt]If he sits down because of the war and say let the war finish before election, mumu like you will still talk. Is the oppositions at the war front doing politics?[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by azzima(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
AS SCRIPTED.......HE WILL BE CAUGHT BY NEXT WEEK. MUMU NIGERIANS!!!!
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by nereiskc(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
oh they now know his location but come ooo, I thought 9ja govt said this guy hv been killed. anyway dead or alive is d options, I wish he will b caught alive and b drilled to name sponsors. God help us
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Burger01(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Inception:
grin
Funny you cheesy
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by experimentist: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
GEJ is a disgrace, it take another country's President to find Shekau.
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

What newspaper is the above link

An APCheat propaganda outlet for circulating and distributing LIES?
[/s] you asked for a proof and I presented one to you, now you asking me _stupid question.

You must be very silly.... Anyway jail awaits you and your otueke master..
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by iphedahyor(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
fingers crossed abi what more can I say??
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by gebest: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by Dav24(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
I believe some people are on their way to Dikwa now only to inform their master about the revelation of the chadian president. left to me, arrest should be the first step then announcement
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by anonimi: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you asked for a proof and I presented one to you, now you asking me _stupid question.

You must be very silly.... Anyway jail awaits you and your otueke master..

Thanks for confirming it is NOT a credible newspaper but a ragtag web site for posting LIES, rumours and propaganda from the broom-wielding coven-dwellers of APCheat who simply want to suck our blood dry pretending they are change agents demons.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by aviazuva: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
His time is really up.
It has been difficult because the war has been one sided
Now he is surrounded by enemies.
If he is caught alive, I will loose all respect for his brain.
AVIANAZU
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by mustymatic(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
iwezor1:
What are you waiting for? Or r u trying to seek attention? undecided
Doing wat ur president has no clue on
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by teufelein(f): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=13pt]Death to the Zoo called Nigeria and all animals within the Zoo called Nigeria...if you call yourself a nigerian you're lower than a foolish animal[/size]
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by BabaO2: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Affable200:
If it's really true he found the location of shekau, he shouldn't have expose it in internet because this will make him change location, they should have taking action immediately.

This is a real CIC, he is confident and knows what to do, this is not Jonathan talking. Change location to where?, this statement from the real deal president makes every citizen around that area more vigilant and indirectly and directly involve in the operation. Ok?
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by iwezor1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
mustymatic:

Doing wat ur president has no clue on
what country are you from?
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by mustymatic(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
emalek86:
You know where he is, now that he knows you
know his whereabout how do u expect him to
still be there? If u where a Nigerian I would
say u talk like 1 of this APC miscreants.
Another one...unleashed,
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by jkendy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Idriss Derby or whatever he calls himself, this guy is indirectly informing Shekau to shift his base before our gallant troops clamps down on him and his cohorts and some blind-minded Nigerians are here throwing kudos in the air in vain.

MEANWHILE

Abubakar Shekau is always delighted in sending young girls to their untimely graves while hiding in thick forest running from death.
What an irony of life!!!
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by mustymatic(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
iwezor1:
what country are you from?
Chad
Re: President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader by wonlasewonimi: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
igbsam:
bomb d bomboclat to infinity.

No we need him alive to clarify who is sponsoring him. Jona or buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.