Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa (1113 Views)

The Lions Den Of Arewa / Hausa/fulani Take Over In Niger Republic See Map Of Arewa / Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa by Looklike2: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2009
Do you support the creation of the Islamic Republic of Arewa. We need 24 state to approve. The follow state in the map with brown dash would support it.

Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa by oderemo(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2009
religion is the opium of nigerians
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa by Sammy107d(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2009
How come I don't meet people like this? I swear I'll knock the idle idiot out of him if I do
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa by Riskie(f): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2009
lol ;d
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 13, 2009
hahahaha. You think say dem go gree? Nigeria go get refugee plenty from north. Some with chopped off arms due to sharia laws. Abeg no subject those innocent people to that kind torture.

Some how that map looks nice but I no fit stand those Innocent Hausa people suffering at the hands of Islamists.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa by udezue(m): 5:07am On Jan 13, 2009
YES YES YES smiley
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa by Looklike2: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2009
Innocent Hausa people

hausa man get innocent.?
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa by PeeDaVinci: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2009
yes, i support it wholeheartedly, Good riddance of bad rusbbish - that was what one of Nigeria's greatest hero (Gidoen Orkar) planned, but he didnt succeed
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa by bawomolo(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2009
ha just declare and stop disturbing us, same for the biafra crowd too
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa by Looklike2: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2009
Can the moderator help me, do a poll on this topic.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Islamic Republic Of Arewa by IGWEUSA(m): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2009
As soon as possible lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Realy All About Corruption, Bad Governance, Yahoo Yahoo, 419, Drugs: / Yara'dua: Wole Soyinka Calls For Civil Disobedience. / Thunder Kills Two In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.