Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja (38508 Views)

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For New Delhi, India (pics) / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2015
Please may the god's protect our General seeing that he is returning from Enemy territory.

If his plane crashes or he falls ill we know the imperialist did it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Qluminati(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
that thing you called brain has turned to saw dust.

For what it is worth?.......saw dust better pass him brain......na oka baba brain him get and the birds don make breakfast out of am finish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by okestev: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2015
mrmetoo1:
So by the time I wake up tomorrow Buhari would be in the country. Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day.
...Yes ooo. We all thank God..
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by IYANGBALI: 12:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Qluminati:

For what it is worth?.......saw dust better pass him brain......na oka baba brain him get and the birds don make breakfast out of am finish
God bless you jare paddy mi
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Qluminati(m): 12:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Billyonaire:
So the Chatham House has finally released the aged Ancestor ? I thought London is his new home.

If Buhari waste one more week in London, I would have drugged him, and put him in a crate and kidnap him to Nigeria. That's what he did to Umaru Dikko.

Eleribu........What Did Umaru Dikko Do?....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Forwetinnah: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Camouflage. .he will come and still return. Fayose please let us know when they sneak him back. Buhari go tell us whether the Presidency na him papa estate wey him no go rest one place. They should pump him drugs and come show us..all that will weaken his body even more.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by DesChyko: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2015
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) had made Buhari’s absence a major campaign issue, claiming that he was hospitalized for an undisclosed disease, but Buhari defied the rumors and made a working trip to Chatham House to deliver a heartwarming speech last week.
At the event Buhari laughed of any notion of illness, thereby forcing the PDP to seek a new strategy.
Sources told SaharaReporters that President Goodluck Jonathan has given up on a plan to preventing the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) from using card readers in the elections. That had emerged after another plan, to boost the PDP’s chances by sacking INEC chair Attahiru Jega failed when the United States and the European Union told President Jonathan that he will be sent to the International Criminal Court should his plan to manipulate the elections cause bloodletting in Nigeria.
Just the type of news the unreliable media chalets would carry.
Payrolled Opposition attacks and nameless sources to cover up their thoughtless jabs and numerous guesses.
All to take advantage of the proverbial seeds that fell by the roadside.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by lastpage: 12:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Jfrezzy:
When I read some people comments on here am so surprise,british airways flies direct to abj,and it comes as early as 4am or 5am.
#GMB is like every other rich nigerians who travel to the UK or USA 4 any kindoff check up. So
How many times did Goodluck travel to germany .Make una get sense Nigerians.

Make we hear word joor!

I am not a rich Nigerian but l travel BA to the UK at least once every six weeks, so kini big deal?

When Pastor Ayo risejafor has a private Jet ...
When Pastor Ole-Depo has more than two private jets
When pastor Adeboye has a Private jet
When "Badluck" Jonathan has over ten private jets at his disposal....
When ordinary Minister for Petroleum, Deziani Allison Madueke has her own Private jet........

What is so special that GMB entered a public plane...like me or anybody?
I am sure if he has looted our treasury while he was head of state or PTF chairman, he wont be riding with the niggas on BA

Sai Buhari jare, lets get rid of these rascals and their "Creek-Mosquito" pay-master

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Buhari will still be rushed to the hospital(london) in few weeks time,I wish him death.
All this death you are sharing, there is Goooduuooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by vigasimple(m): 12:45am On Mar 06, 2015
The news was carried by sharareporter, the news wing of APC and bad news boko haram.

is anyone surprised that they have the news of Bhuari movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Forwetinnah: 12:47am On Mar 06, 2015
amakenny:

Sharaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!
Those foreign leaders with their media are looking forward to recolonizing Nigeria through a puppet Buhari - if Buhari ever becomes president.

How many times do you see those foreign leaders and their media put eye on political affairs of poor African countries? They do not.

They are looking for their stomach infrastructure in the Niger/Delta.

A president Buhari can make them pay a token for our national resources without Buhari giving a damn, so long as Buhari and his clique stay in power in Nigeria, as long as they want.

The black gold isn't from the West or North, it's not theirs, so they can do anything with it. Selfish silly majority
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by toshmann(m): 12:48am On Mar 06, 2015
GP2015:
He's coming! shocked He's coming back! PDP, run he's coming!
I'm sure all those who spoke behind his back would be calm now that THE GENERAL IS BACK!.grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

De-Boko is back shocked

Since his travel boko-haram has been pounded by the army. Now he's back to inspire then again.

EVERYBODY PANIC !!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

[size=4pt] grin dem nairaland boko boys go begin flare up now [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Forwetinnah: 12:50am On Mar 06, 2015
vigasimple:

The news was carried by sharareporter, the news wing of APC and bad news boko haram.

is anyone surprised that they have the news of Bhuari movement.

Beats me that they even had to announce his flight number...
Anyways let him come back and play with his grand children like Yar'adua. Deception is the name of APCs game

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Forwetinnah: 12:57am On Mar 06, 2015
upcrown2512:
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to remove Jonathan & Sambo. To be gentle, loyal during the election, to vote for Buhari & Oshinbajo with all my strenght. To protect my PVC & uphold no violence & trouble, so help me God!

So the World is now the US?? grin

This is what the World ko...make America come do another Halliburton scam make we see. Naija money fly them
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by kenolyolajide: 1:01am On Mar 06, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Buhari will still be rushed to the hospital(london) in few weeks time,I wish him death.
Do u av parents? So sorry for u
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Forwetinnah: 1:02am On Mar 06, 2015
efilefun:

how old was mandela when he became president

You insulting an elder means you got no home training and shows you were brought up by a fool

Was Mandela sick when he became President?? Buhari isn't just senile. .he's SICK!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Eluwilussit(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

Bro, I hate the idea of having Buhari and co at the presidency, but not to the extent of wishing him something as bad as death. You have the freedom to wish him whatever you want, but coming to NL to say that you wish him death isn't cool. Unless you lost someone due to Buhari's actions or inactions, I suggest you try and water down your wish a bit. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Lindajohn(f): 1:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
where is yar'dua today,was gej not his vice,so gej is next,where is gej tomoro.buhari is our incoming presido.
my friend wakeup, Buhari is dead and gone

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Horllamideh(m): 1:18am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
elder dat got no respect for himself? He shld be chilling and allowing fresh people to contest instead of him dragging himself to shitz. While his mate dat old fool obj is playing footbal him is busy fighting for presidency.
I feel your pain broe....You wil snap out of it in no time
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by ibisko04: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2015
selectedhero:
I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT THE SECTARIAN
CONTRAPTION CALLED THE APC IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY
BUT RATHER MORE OF A PRESSURE GROUP. WHICH HAS FAILED
WOEFULLY TO PROVE TO NIGERIA BEYOND EVERY DOUBT THAT
THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I FOR ONE KNOW, AS ALL
ENLIGHTENED MINDS DO THAT WHAT WE HAVE, IS JUST A
COMING TOGETHER OF A HANDFUL WHO HAVE HAD ANY
REASON WHATSOEVER TO COURT EVEN AS LITTLE GRIEVANCE
AGAINST THE RULING PARTY; AND AS SUCH WILL NOT STAND
UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF SALIENT ISSUES BOTHERING ON
NATIONAL INTEREST AS HAS BEEN SHOWN SO FAR. IT IS
NOTEWORTHY THAT IN THE PAST FEW YEARS A NUMBER OF
SUCH PRESSURE GROUPS HAD ARISEN AND HAD
SUBSEQUENTLY METAMORPHOSED INTO FURTHER ENLARGED
PRESSURE ASSOCIATIONS, OF WHICH THE APC HAPPENS TO BE
THE GRANDEST SO FAR. IT IS ALSO NOTEWORTHY THAT
CERTAIN ILLICIT ACTIVITIES OF THIS GANG-UP AT MOST HAS
ONLY HELPED BOLSTER THE HYPE AND MORALE OF THE RULING
PDP WHO SEEM SO FAR WELL PLACED BY ALL INDICATIONS TO
WIN THE MARCH 28 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THIS IS MORE
EVIDENT AS THE PDP IS CLEARLY DICTATING THE PACE AT
WHICH THE POLITICKING AT THAT LEVEL IS DONE. THE MUCH
WE MAY PROBABLY SEE OF THE OPPOSITION AT THE END OF
THE ELECTIONS IS A CALL TO MASS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE,
WHICH THE RULING PARTY IS ALREADY BEING SEEN TO BE
CALCULATING TOWARDS. THIS THEREFORE IS NOT TO SAY
THAT THE RULING PARTY HAS NOT BEEN RATTLED AS MUCH AS
CAN TOPPLE EVEN A SOLIDLY STRUCTURED IDEOLOGY BUT HAS
ALSO ENGENDERED IN THE COMMON MAN THE SENSE OF HIS
POWER TO MAKE AND UNMAKE. BUT THEN THE RULING PDP
STILL MAINTAINS THE STRATEGIC UPPERHAND AND WOULD
THUS GO ON TO RETAIN THE NIGERIA NUMBER ONE SEAT.
Nonsense, you people have been wishing the party APC death from when the party was still in incubation stage. Now that PDP is afraid of going to elections due to fear of APC defeat, you are still in folly.
Wake up and face the reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by listlic: 1:23am On Mar 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Why not Arik? He should be flying on a NIGERIAN airline at first choice. As a presidential candidate, no less is expected of him.

Well, I think with the way things are, people like the PDP can cause the plane to crash, and moreover, this flight is free from the UK government. IF PDP like, they should use all the herbalists in the world, the plane won't crash in Jesus name. AMEN.
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by okestev: 1:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Lindajohn:
my friend wakeup, Buhari is dead and gone
...Not a curse....the evil you wish for others... will always automatically comes to you first....No offence!
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Lindajohn(f): 1:55am On Mar 06, 2015
okestev:
...Not a curse....the evil you wish for others... will always automatically comes to you first....No offence!
my friend go and sit down, i just said the truth, why i go wish am bad, i don't have any business with him. u just carry the man matter for head, like say u dey hawk galla. mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by stronger: 1:58am On Mar 06, 2015
GP2015:
He's coming! shocked He's coming back! PDP, run he's coming!
I'm sure all those who spoke behind his back would be calm now that THE GENERAL IS BACK!.grin

Calm? Calm? Lol. . .They have started shitting their pants already!

The General's return means Nigerians are gingered already. . plus the one million March in Lagos!!!

Hey! High Blood pressure for TANoids ooooooooo!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by DinoAnnberry(m): 2:02am On Mar 06, 2015
He's finally Ok to travel. I see. Hope u are coming along with your certificate?. grin

Jonathan till Buhari passes waec grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 06, 2015
You can track Buhari's flight here:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/BAW83
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by goksongold(m): 2:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Kabo se dada lode? Gbogbo naija ti nreti re! #saibuari.
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by TheOtherview: 2:45am On Mar 06, 2015
DinoAnnberry:
He's finally Ok to travel. I see. Hope u are coming along with your certificate?. grin

Jonathan till Buhari passes waec grin

It does not quite work like that, TANoid DinoAnnberry.

When are you untutored clowns going to understand that things worked a little differently in the 1960s? Or that 'University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate' (UCLES) no longer exists in its original form.

For one; all enquiries relating to certificates of exams held that far back, must now go to 'Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams' (OCR) - a new examination board

Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams (OCR)
Contact OCR if your old exam board was one of the following:

East Midland Regional Examinations Board (EMREB)
Midland Examining Group (MEG)
Oxford and Cambridge Examinations and Assessment Council (OCEAC)
Oxford and Cambridge Schools Examination Board (OCSEB)
Royal Society of Arts (RSA)
Southern Regional Examinations Board (SREB)
Southern Universities Joint Board for Schools Examinations (SUJB)
University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES)
University of Oxford Delegacy of Local Examinations (UODLE)
West Midlands Examinations Board (WMEB)
If your exam board was the East Anglian Examinations Board (EAEB), contact either Pearson Edexcel or OCR - they both hold some of the records.
Source: Get a replacement exam certificate -- https://www.gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate/if-your-old-exam-board-no-longer-exists

And two; OCR would only provide a 'certifying statement of results' - the equivalent of the same document already provided by Katsina college - and not an original CERTIFICATE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by nnachukz(m): 2:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Why is he sneaking in? Is he trying to avoid the press or what? Anyway just hope he is coming back with the claimed certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by betterchance: 2:46am On Mar 06, 2015
I know that PDP/Jona has hired some useless bloggers who will never read before making comments. No matter the useless comment you make here like ur paymaster, the difference will be very large from the sensible comments

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by AreaFada2: 2:51am On Mar 06, 2015
abokikhalifa:
:Pthat is the new strategy habbi? PDP coming up with meaninless things

Patriotic politicians patronize their country's airlines, even if private or government-owned.
David Milliband and opposition leaders in other countries, if the choice is available always patronise their local/home country airlines.

In fact, polticians from all parties in 9ja (without official aeroplanes) should do so, not just Buhari. But they don't.

The govt doesn't even need a fleet of aeroplanes. 2 at most.

Therefore, if Buhari is talking about change, he should be seen to be doing things differently.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by AreaFada2: 3:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Qluminati:

Eleribu........What Did Umaru Dikko Do?....

(1) Umaru Dikko, as a street smart guy, always suspected Buhari as a coupist. He had reliable sources in the military too. He got Shagari to "exile" him to Jos as GOC. Far away from Ibadan or Lagos that normally make coups succeed or fail. Dikko almost ruined Buhari's coupist ambition.
In fact had Shagari fully followed Dikko's advice, Buhari should have been arrested before Shagari visited Plateau state on official visit. Shagari even told Solomon Lar (governor) of the coup rumours. Lar asked Buhari after Shagari left, but he denied it. Those polticians remaining from First Republic were too gentle.

(2) Dikko played a role in tracking 2.8 billion to Buhari's account in Midland Bank in London. From Buhari's days as oil minister. Dikko so wanted to nail Buhari, one major reason for Buhari's quick coup 3 months into the tenure.

Like Dikko, my journalist relative suffered the brutality of Buhari for investigating the above mentioned.

About Corruption: Dikko was a "bit" corrupt like most 9ja politicians then but not more than other core Northern politicians of that time that got no punishment. Barkin Zuwo was just crude to keep his money in bed room. A "bit" because they were amateurs compared to these days.

I was around when it happened. Not told.grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Governor Oborevwori To Unveil Africa’s Tallest Christmas Tree In Delta (Photo) / Lagos Transportation Commissioner Mr Opeifa Marks 50th Birthday With Danfo Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.