Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja (38476 Views)

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For New Delhi, India (pics) / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by teemsa: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Buhari will still be rushed to the hospital(london) in few weeks time,I wish him death.
see how wicked you are... mtseww... long live the general

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by amakenny: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
upcrown2512:
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to remove Jonathan & Sambo. To be gentle, loyal during the election, to vote for Buhari & Oshinbajo with all my strenght. To protect my PVC & uphold no violence & trouble, so help me God!

Sharaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!
Those foreign leaders with their media are looking forward to recolonizing Nigeria through a puppet Buhari - if Buhari ever becomes president.

How many times do you see those foreign leaders and their media put eye on political affairs of poor African countries? They do not.

They are looking for their stomach infrastructure in the Niger/Delta.

A president Buhari can make them pay a token for our national resources without Buhari giving a damn, so long as Buhari and his clique stay in power in Nigeria, as long as they want.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Moz22: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
So u ppl can plant bomb on d plane or easily manipulate d pilot to move d plane into a nearby ocean? Una plan no fit work
ROSSIKE:
Why not Arik? He should be flying on a NIGERIAN airline at first choice. As a presidential candidate, no less is expected of him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by gebest: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
triophant comming my president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Moz22: 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
And so i wish for u and ur entire household. Hediot
Otenestbestyaho:
Buhari will still be rushed to the hospital(london) in few weeks time,I wish him death.
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Why not Arik? He should be flying on a NIGERIAN airline at first choice. As a presidential candidate, no less is expected of him.
No be ur gang of robbers of a party sell our national carrier off ni?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Jfrezzy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
When I read some people comments on here am so surprise,british airways flies direct to abj,and it comes as early as 4am or 5am.
#GMB is like every other rich nigerians who travel to the UK or USA 4 any kindoff check up. So
How many times did Goodluck travel to germany .Make una get sense Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by elopee3000(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
This oil wey awusa and ofe people dey fight about make una remember south south don open eye ooo ; grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2015
selectedhero:
I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT THE SECTARIAN
CONTRAPTION CALLED THE APC IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY
BUT RATHER MORE OF A PRESSURE GROUP. WHICH HAS FAILED
WOEFULLY TO PROVE TO NIGERIA BEYOND EVERY DOUBT THAT
THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I FOR ONE KNOW, AS ALL
ENLIGHTENED MINDS DO THAT WHAT WE HAVE, IS JUST A
COMING TOGETHER OF A HANDFUL WHO HAVE HAD ANY
REASON WHATSOEVER TO COURT EVEN AS LITTLE GRIEVANCE
AGAINST THE RULING PARTY; AND AS SUCH WILL NOT STAND
UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF SALIENT ISSUES BOTHERING ON
NATIONAL INTEREST AS HAS BEEN SHOWN SO FAR. IT IS
NOTEWORTHY THAT IN THE PAST FEW YEARS A NUMBER OF
SUCH PRESSURE GROUPS HAD ARISEN AND HAD
SUBSEQUENTLY METAMORPHOSED INTO FURTHER ENLARGED
PRESSURE ASSOCIATIONS, OF WHICH THE APC HAPPENS TO BE
THE GRANDEST SO FAR. IT IS ALSO NOTEWORTHY THAT
CERTAIN ILLICIT ACTIVITIES OF THIS GANG-UP AT MOST HAS
ONLY HELPED BOLSTER THE HYPE AND MORALE OF THE RULING
PDP WHO SEEM SO FAR WELL PLACED BY ALL INDICATIONS TO
WIN THE MARCH 28 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THIS IS MORE
EVIDENT AS THE PDP IS CLEARLY DICTATING THE PACE AT
WHICH THE POLITICKING AT THAT LEVEL IS DONE. THE MUCH
WE MAY PROBABLY SEE OF THE OPPOSITION AT THE END OF
THE ELECTIONS IS A CALL TO MASS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE,
WHICH THE RULING PARTY IS ALREADY BEING SEEN TO BE
CALCULATING TOWARDS. THIS THEREFORE IS NOT TO SAY
THAT THE RULING PARTY HAS NOT BEEN RATTLED AS MUCH AS
CAN TOPPLE EVEN A SOLIDLY STRUCTURED IDEOLOGY BUT HAS
ALSO ENGENDERED IN THE COMMON MAN THE SENSE OF HIS
POWER TO MAKE AND UNMAKE. BUT THEN THE RULING PDP
STILL MAINTAINS THE STRATEGIC UPPERHAND AND WOULD
THUS GO ON TO RETAIN THE NIGERIA NUMBER ONE SEAT.
Receive ur deliveranxe from confusion & cluelessness ijn

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Moz22: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2015
How would u feel if i say ur father dies tomoro? Are u this mad? Are u even God that takes ones life? Do u knw u may not see tomoro?
agileson:
so it took him two weeks to go make a speech in london. i smell cow manure. the bororo kind from katsina. buhari will not see march 28. its his blood that will be on dog and baboon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 06, 2015
CFCfan:

Or can u imagine the political fallout if Hillary Clinton or a Republican presidential candidate flies out to London via British Airways, instead of American airlines, United etc?

That would be the end of them politically. Americans do not tolerate that type of nonsense. Especially from someone hoping to lead them. What kind of example is that? We have a long way to go in this country. You would be surprised that some folks here are even feeling proud of Buhari for flying British Airways ''instead of any local airline''. We suffer from chronic inferiority complex, and that goes all the way up to Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2015
The choice of the arrival time by Amechi and Tinubu is not a coincidence. Shady shady Apc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by yetunsbay(m): 12:04am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
elder dat got no respect for himself? He shld be chilling and allowing fresh people to contest instead of him dragging himself to shitz. While his mate dat old fool obj is playing footbal him is busy fighting for presidency.
As the word FRESH has another meaning?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Onasa22: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2015
His arrival time is suspicious. Anyway, No vacancy in Aso Rock, GEJ till 2019!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
No be ur gang of robbers of a party sell our national carrier off ni?

Stop using this 'national carrier' line as your excuse. Most countries do NOT have a ''national carrier'' but rather, operate privately run airlines, which are still considered by their nationals as their respective nations' airlines, and loved/patronised as such. An airline does not need to have 'govt' stamped all over it before you consider it your nation's airline. Virgin is not a 'national carrier' of Britain. But if David Cameron were to fly to Nigeria he wouldn't use Arik where he could use Virgin, and if he used Arik, he'd be crucified by the British press and public for promoting foreign businesses over British firms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by chemmerfrank(m): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2015
You for tell us im seat number and pilot name... Mtchw

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by DonaldGenes(m): 12:11am On Mar 06, 2015
GP2015:
He's coming! shocked He's coming back! PDP, run he's coming!
I'm sure all those who spoke behind his back would be calm now that THE GENERAL IS BACK!.grin

Take my One like

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Dijez(m): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2015
9ice one
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Holyman221: 12:16am On Mar 06, 2015
abokikhalifa:
you dey pray for buhari to die? Waiting the man do you? Karma is coming for you o
in Naija de mumus see opposition as their enemy. The height of illiteracy!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:

That would be the end of them politically. Americans do not tolerate that type of nonsense. Especially from someone hoping to lead them. What kind of example is that? We have a long way to go in this country. You would be surprised that some folks here are even feeling proud of Buhari for flying British Airways ''instead of any local airline''. We suffer from chronic inferiority complex, and that goes all the way up to Buhari.
Recently, the Obama Department of Defense chose the B-747-8 as the new US Presidential jet, over Europe's Airbus A380.
The entire optics of Buhari's trip won't cost him, politically, in Nigeria. He can get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Ralphlauren(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2015
CFCfan:

Or can u imagine the political fallout if Hillary Clinton or a Republican presidential candidate flies out to London via British Airways, instead of American airlines, United etc?

Only idiots like you that have not flown with arik on an international route will canvass for them.

Just type in "my experience with arik" on nairaland's search engine and you will be inundated with shocking, horror stories. Here's a link below for your "reading pleasure".

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=my+experience+with+arik+nairaland&hl=en-GB&gws_rd=cr&ei=5-T4VODrDs3caN-tgMAO

Only last week, there were headlines everywhere reporting about how passengers stopped their flights from departing the runway - thanks to their poor customer service and habit of cancelling/delaying their flights.

Besides, comparing BA, AA with arik shows you are silly. The airlines you mentioned were previously government owned before they were privatised. Part of the privatisation deal was that they keep the brand name "british airways" in respect to its british heritage.

Arik on the hand is and has always been fully private owned. Arik has never and will never be Nigeria's national carrier.

I will rather walk than fly with arik air.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by dougivilla(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2015
bestestgirl:

... like a thief in the night grin grin grin
Like late Umaru Musa yar'dua. Why 5am and not 10 or 11am

... abi the sickness wey dey worry am no like sunlight and heroic welcome??
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by okestev: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Remember yar'adua traveled during his campaign on health ground, where is yar'adua today? Buhari take note, life no get duplicate!
GEJ till tinubu and his supporters re cured of chronic mouth odour by rev king!
....Everyone now could see that truthfully you lack manner, may be you lack proper parental upbringing mostly in all your responses and comments. Why must you always use abusive languages? Can you look straight at your Father eye to eye and tell him he has mouth odour....even if you are paid to do this job, I think you should do it with common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2015
The Nigerian General's Election is overdue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by fatahtalks(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2015
For ur cctv camera installation, wired and
wireless networks, fire alarm systems,
tracking, web designing and hosting, online
marketing, biometric attendance,data
recovery, computer sales and repair
services ... call ....08067176635
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by folahann(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2015
So Buhari not travelling on Arik is the new issue. They've gone from; Buhari is sick to Buhari was flown out by air ambulance to Buhari is in the hospital to Where is Buhari's where about. Now Buhari is finally here the new song is why didn't Buhari fly arik?
Wahala igo lo ma pa oni ice water, wahala wheel spanner lo ma pa vulcaniser, wahala condom lo ma pa alagbere, wahala oko lo ma pa ashewo.
Wahala Buhari lo ma pa gbogbo yin.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by kyrios: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
then you also wish yourself the same

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Only idiots like you that have not flown with arik on an international route will canvass for them.

Just type in "my experience with arik" on nairaland's search engine and you will be inundated with shocking, horror stories. Here's a link below for your "reading pleasure".

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=my+experience+with+arik+nairaland&hl=en-GB&gws_rd=cr&ei=5-T4VODrDs3caN-tgMAO

Only last week, there were headlines everywhere reporting about how passengers stopped their flights from departing the runway - thanks to their poor customer service and habit of cancelling/delaying their flights.

Besides, comparing BA, AA with arik shows you are silly. The airlines you mentioned were previously government owned before they were privatised. Part of the privatisation deal was that they keep the brand name "british airways" in respect to its british heritage.

Arik on the hand is and has always been fully private owned. Arik has never and will never be Nigeria's national carrier.

I will rather walk than fly with arik air.

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. Here is a link where passengers are detailing numerous horror stories about their experience with Virgin Atlantic:

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/vir_atl.htm

Has that ever stopped David Cameron from flying Virgin? Would that ever make him say ''I'd rather walk than fly Virgin'', like an unpatriotic excuse maker like you?

If Buhari had his thinking cap on, he would board Arik, and if he encountered problems there, he would highlight their faults and tell them to improve - use his position to campaign for positive change..... It is not by flying British Airways that you lead.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2015
The General's Elections

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Qluminati(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2015
selectedhero:
I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT THE SECTARIAN
CONTRAPTION CALLED THE APC IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY
BUT RATHER MORE OF A PRESSURE GROUP. WHICH HAS FAILED
WOEFULLY TO PROVE TO NIGERIA BEYOND EVERY DOUBT THAT
THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I FOR ONE KNOW, AS ALL
ENLIGHTENED MINDS DO THAT WHAT WE HAVE, IS JUST A
COMING TOGETHER OF A HANDFUL WHO HAVE HAD ANY
REASON WHATSOEVER TO COURT EVEN AS LITTLE GRIEVANCE
AGAINST THE RULING PARTY; AND AS SUCH WILL NOT STAND
UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF SALIENT ISSUES BOTHERING ON
NATIONAL INTEREST AS HAS BEEN SHOWN SO FAR. IT IS
NOTEWORTHY THAT IN THE PAST FEW YEARS A NUMBER OF
SUCH PRESSURE GROUPS HAD ARISEN AND HAD
SUBSEQUENTLY METAMORPHOSED INTO FURTHER ENLARGED
PRESSURE ASSOCIATIONS, OF WHICH THE APC HAPPENS TO BE
THE GRANDEST SO FAR. IT IS ALSO NOTEWORTHY THAT
CERTAIN ILLICIT ACTIVITIES OF THIS GANG-UP AT MOST HAS
ONLY HELPED BOLSTER THE HYPE AND MORALE OF THE RULING
PDP WHO SEEM SO FAR WELL PLACED BY ALL INDICATIONS TO
WIN THE MARCH 28 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THIS IS MORE
EVIDENT AS THE PDP IS CLEARLY DICTATING THE PACE AT
WHICH THE POLITICKING AT THAT LEVEL IS DONE. THE MUCH
WE MAY PROBABLY SEE OF THE OPPOSITION AT THE END OF
THE ELECTIONS IS A CALL TO MASS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE,
WHICH THE RULING PARTY IS ALREADY BEING SEEN TO BE
CALCULATING TOWARDS. THIS THEREFORE IS NOT TO SAY
THAT THE RULING PARTY HAS NOT BEEN RATTLED AS MUCH AS
CAN TOPPLE EVEN A SOLIDLY STRUCTURED IDEOLOGY BUT HAS
ALSO ENGENDERED IN THE COMMON MAN THE SENSE OF HIS
POWER TO MAKE AND UNMAKE. BUT THEN THE RULING PDP
STILL MAINTAINS THE STRATEGIC UPPERHAND AND WOULD
THUS GO ON TO RETAIN THE NIGERIA NUMBER ONE SEAT.[/qu post=31344961]....Everyone now could see that truthfully you lack manner, may be you lack proper parental upbringing mostly in all your responses and comments. Why must you always use abusive languages? Can you look straight at your Father eye to eye and tell him he has mouth odour....even if you are paid to do this job, I think you should do it with common sense.

There is no need bro.....waste not your saliva......PDP created More Idiots Than It ever Did........I no just Understand 'em......This whole Thin na Mirror....it is there for this fishbrains to see and yet?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by collinsJn(m): 12:30am On Mar 06, 2015
bestestgirl:

... like a thief in the night grin grin grin

Who Kill Dele,Na Baba.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) / Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC / Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.