Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? (978 Views)

What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by Mirray(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
3years back, I actually was tutoring a guy who was preparing for his jamb, we got talking one day, then i discovered that this youngman had a bad or rather shud i say i shallow notion of what a relationship is all abt, he actually believed that when you get into relationship, you do so because of the sex, and the sex actually makes you inlove, seriously, thats really funny!. Now i have interact with a couple of guys and gurls, to know what they think, some believe that sex is the sole purpose of a relationship and some believes that sex is the fuel that keeps the relationship going, well, nairalanders, lets discuss, let me know what you all think
Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Basing relationship solely on sex is entirely selfish. One is looking at what he can get from the relationship, instead of what he can offer.
Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by 1stola: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mirray:
3years back, I actually was tutoring a guy who was preparing for his jamb, we got talking one day, then i discovered that this youngman had a bad or rather shud i say i shallow notion of what a relationship is all abt, he actually believed that when you get into relationship, you do so because of the sex, and the sex actually makes you inlove, seriously, thats really funny!. Now i have interact with a couple of guys and gurls, to know what they think, some believe that sex is the sole purpose of a relationship and some believes that sex is the fuel that keeps the relationship going, well, nairalanders, lets discuss, let me know what you all think
Mumu
What do you think
Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by Babygal4eva(f): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2015
You can get sex anywhere it's only 100 naira at Ikeja for guys so why would it be the only reason?
Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Babygal4eva:
You can get sex anywhere it's only 100 naira at Ikeja for guys so why would it be the only reason?
Speaking from experience, no?

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by MisterLongman(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Strictly for teenagers.......
Though sometimes age does not equal to maturity
Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by Babygal4eva(f): 12:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:

Speaking from experience, no?

lol, No o, it's common knowledge sex is cheap.
Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2015
...so what is the sole reason for boys and girls in secondary schools? shey they are suppose to pursue their career first, what's their aim for a so-called relationship they indulge in?nah sex nah!!!!
Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Babygal4eva:

lol, No o, it's common knowledge sex is cheap.
sex don cheap die. e don cheap sortey guys fit lie just for a Girl to trip and when she trips, she falls, and when she falls, he's legs opens. and when she closes it that's when she realizes she has been shamed.

She gets over it, he moves on.
she starts with another, he picks another.
Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Nah..sex is not the sole purpose for a relationship..that's why it's good to define your relationship from the onset,so you know where you and your partner stands...sex is so overhyped nowadays..come and see the rate which we have single mothers in my street between the ages of 16-20
Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by sinizia: 2:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Any relationship with sex being the paramount reason for going into it is dead on arrival.
Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by jashar(f): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2015
No... undecided

BTW, sex isn't cheap.
Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by CuteEmma(f): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mirray:
Yes it is.... for guys tongue
Re: Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Who resurrected this thread?

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born With 12 On His Forehead / Please what Should I Do I Don't Want to hurt Her Feelings / She Stole For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.