Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) (64060 Views)

Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France / Crowd Welcomes Buhari To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2015
This guy(buhari) has been putting on this clothe for some time na. Good thing he's back.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by judiciarypalava: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Hope he came back with his WASC certificate cos there is no excuse this time.
Good luck in the forthcoming NEDG debate.

Welcome back
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by silvertuke(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
This man has been wearing that same cloth for over 2 weeks now.
Is that a ritual?
What a dirty man!
Nigerians beware of a dirty President
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2145608_bxyrzhcmaaizl1_jpeg58cc5ee231b08ab735b86cf8183f4bf6
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2148516_bdnrwimaaem7y_jpeg9236343bcec898b6ebe5062d899e3af3

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ljHFBSiFUXE/VO7zrtKLlsI/AAAAAAAAAmY/g-uJzKbxTDY/s1600/bu3.jpg[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2153224_rl_jpega688688c27b796f13eec1b8bde9ffc70
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2184370_1425621408_jpega375a01a94de1c3e16d37aa88a29901a

So it's not about His heath again? it's now about what he is wearing.. Na that one una won take come again after una don try everything and failed. Pdpings abeg make una just give up.. u guys have lost this one already.. Even Generator, sorry GEJ is aware that he will lose.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2015
porka:

Buhari will stabilize OIL PRICES, he has promised to do that. Don't you believe in him?

He just came back from 'Cambridge' with his PhD in bed rest.
!

Ah, the man has no answer....

PDP!....no answer.....no ideas. wink
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by 7lives: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ya know....as a non-partisan in this race....all I have heard from you PDPians is abuse and more abuse.

Now......oil is below $60 a barrel. Nigeria needs it to be $123 a barrel to meet our financial obligations. Do you and your party have an intelligent answer to the problem arising from this issue.?

They ain't got no jack, all they've got is mudslinging and propaganda, may the Lord deliver us. from the hands of the wicked.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2015
porka:

The North was in his 'wallet' the last time.

He still lost with over 10million votes the last time nevertheless.

even u saTANiod,confirm that obj rigged all d election since 1999,if u new in nigeria,ask barcanista.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
This man has been wearing that same cloth for over 2 weeks now.
Is that a ritual?
What a dirty man!
Nigerians beware of a dirty President
[size=14pt]This is why I keep saying most of you GEJ supporters are dumb! You expect him to change clothes like onions just like GEJ Sorry, body language and dressing is a good way of assessing a leader and not wearing expensive Georges and expensive hats when it's obvious nothing is beneath the hat.[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by shilexworldsexy(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2015
porka:

Have you fought for all your lands confiscated and appropriated by a single person to himself and his family?

How lazy and hypocritical can you be?

Quit deceiving yourself.

Charity begins at home.

Start with that, and you'll be taken seriously.

Who his deceiving himsef? U shud ask ursef abt hw charity begins @ home... That means in ur home they don't teach u hw to respect pple and they thought u hw to be tribalist? if they didn't teach u how to tolerate pple irrespective of their tribe, ethnic or religion I can teach u that from here.... Don't talk to other tribes anyhw. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by MrALIVE: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2015
He is back to complete the final onslaught#Mission#Accomplished#
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Ochala has landed
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nakarey(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2015
richybanky:

Broda, yes ooooo am sick and tired of dis present administration wer common stealing is not corruption grin
Meanwhile never again will I vote for a shoeless politicians and someone who corruption is flowing in his vein grin grin
#TeamNeverAgain

#NeverAgain will we sit down and watch this govt loot all our money and go scot-free.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Bluepea(f): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2015
undecidedSo
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 06, 2015
linusbnn:

Bros sleep dey yur eyes that is why yu live in nig nd still cannot comprehend tins that has changed in this country...Wake up bro b4 I pour yu ice water.
himkers:

You want me to tell you abi so that you'll go and sell it to ur party?? Consultancy service/s is never free

And you too....OREMUSSANCTUS.

Since you PDP chaps have no new ideas.....I'll grant you a boon......

What PDP should do if they win

1.Tell the whole country that austerity is here to stay. Reduce the allawee of the NA, and all elected public office holders.

2.End the fuel susbsidy.....and channel the money into healthcare and education.....especially at the primary and secondary levels.

3.Spend half the budget on Power, and transport...especially rail (And while they are at it...get us some decent railway locomotives. I want to be on the Abuja-Lagos express.....3 HOURS either way!)

4.End corruption.No ifs and buts.

5.Carry out the Orosanye report to the letter....and even go further by merging some ministries....we do not need the high number of ministers and ministries that we have....waste of money.

6.Get us a decent special forces outfit....like the Russian Spestnaz and the French GIGN. And improvements needed in the Nigerian Army.

7.Interest free loans to all large scale farmers.

8.Establish interest free banks (including Islamic banks)....so that we can help the poorest of the poor have access to banking services.(Chirsitians too can get in and start up interest free banks.....16% interest rate is not fair to the common man).

9.Get Ajaokuta working again, end gas flaring, and end oil theft. Also.....spend more on technical education and practical education....with a view to ending our dependence on the sale of resources....oil inclusive.

10. End tribal and religious bigotry. On that topic.....improved training for the Police and Armed forces on internal security.

The theme is.....INDUSTRIAL ECONOMY IN TEN YEARS....OR

I can go on......

See how easy it is.....PDPians.

And don't make fun of me by calling me an APC supporter again. And don't assume that my criticizing GEJ means that I am a Northern oligarch out to get him. Presidency is not a comfortable room at Transcorp Hilton.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2015
KwoiZabo:
The funny thing is that it is people of the South-west that are carrying Buhari's campaign on their head both on ground and online. Tinubu's Slaves, Abi na Osinbajo dey deceive them sad
despite the fact that I am a yoruba man ,I must agree with u totally on this fact u raised.I noticed this trend just some few days ago. Maybe tinubu don put juju inside the broom.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by twinstaiye(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2015
I had said it before, anyone believing the man did not travel for medical reasons is clueless. How come there are arrival interviews but no departure and arrival interview when he left the country? Now, before anyone would say there is nothing wrong in going for check up, that doesnt bother me, why not come out clean, why lying, and why the cover up? CHANGE indeed!!!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by aishatsule(f): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2015
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE
(REPLACEMENT FORM) IS CURRENTLY ON SALES,2015/2016
RECRUITMENT TRAINING OF THE SERVICE IS CURRENTLY
GOING ON.....CALL CUSTOM MRS ANGELA ON 08065199817. FOR
HELP AND INFO
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED ARE;
O,LEVEL, NCE, ND, OND, HND, BSC.
ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE TO CONTACT CUSTOM
REV JEWEL
FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT OFFICE ON
PHONE:09036901891
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by sammyj: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2015
SAI BABA , the CHANGE movement is back and fully charged to send the clueless one SHEPOPOTEMUS grin grin back to Otuoke !!!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nicklaus(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Do You Know The Meaning Of Massive?

BTW, welcome Back Buhari.

Welcome back Nigeria's First Online President.

Welcome back Online People's General

It is a great news to know that your Shock Absorber Installation was successful.

Your are now 100% prepared for the result of the coming election unlike your supporters that are screaming change.

When the impending doom takes them unaware they will start fighting each other like Lagosians Fight Bus Conductors For Change.

GEJ TILL 2019
Couldn't help but laughgrin So true, you spoke my mind jare
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nakarey(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well.....do you PDPians have an answer to the fall in oil prices?

I do not support APC btw....especially since they chose Buhari....whom I regard as old.

But....I am interested in what answers PDP has to give to the challenge Nigeria faces due to the oil price fall...and all I hear from you PDP ians is noise about some certificate....that did not work with Adams Oshiomole(who has zero certificate....but still won in a court of law when someone tried to get him out of office on the certificate issue.).

So.....PDpian.......convince me, an undecided voter.

seems is your only deciding factor against GMB. Let me quickly chip in here that the most celebrated leader in Africa: Nelson Mandela was 78 when he took over leadership of the country and went on to make SA what it is today. Its not about age but about INTEGRITY and PURPOSE.

So #decide now and be part of those who made history and redefined the future of this great country. Goodmorning

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by porka: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
even u saTANiod,confirm that obj rigged all d election since 1999,if u new in nigeria,ask barcanista.

Now that Obasanjo is supporting your APC, try and get him to rig for your guy and stop complaining.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nicklaus(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2015
What's it with the crowd anyway I pray they all have PVCs. Gej till gets fat...
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nicklaus(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2015
What's it with the crowd anyway I pray they all have PVCs. Gej till buhari gets fat...
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Intendy: 9:04am On Mar 06, 2015
I AM CERTAINLY SURE THAT GMB WILL WIN.
THE ONE AND ONLY WAY FOR GEJS TO WIN THIS COMING ELECTION IS FOR PDP TO REJECT CARD READER.
WHICH EVER YOU LIKE BELIEVE IT

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by greall12(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Welcome back Sir
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by wummyanthoy: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Ekaabo wetin u go do 4 der n U brng come ? g
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Adewale9(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Happy to hear our Messiah is Back to the country....looking Handsome and Fresh.... Seeing GMB pix I see way. Forward. In this country.... Na sick. Man go dey like this...Senseless PDP cheesy
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by aboto49(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2015
The peoples general I back, welcome back our nxt presido. marchoutjonathan[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] na so u go march4buhari Oya hit LIKE if u ar in for bukhari let his enemy begin to cry.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2015
Nakarey:

seems is your only deciding factor against GMB. Let me quickly chip in here that the most celebrated leader in Africa: Nelson Mandela was 78 when he took over leadership of the country and went on to make SA what it is today. Its not about age but about INTEGRITY and PURPOSE.

So #decide now and be part of those who made history and redefined the future of this great country. Goodmorning

It is not just that Buhari is old....most of you his supporters seem to support him from the nostalgia angle. Well.....army rule is far different from civilian rule.

Also, Buhari does not have a plan to get our economy off oil....especially as the recent oil shock has shown us that our economy suddenly looks weak when oil prices drop by $50 in two months.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by aboto49(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2015
The peoples general I back, welcome back our nxt presido. marchoutjonathan na so u go march4buhari Oya hit LIKE if u ar in for bukhari let his enemy begin to cry.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by denenA: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2015
in phyno's voice... "now am finally here, say hello to the man of the year"... obago!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by ceedeez: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2015
It that the only cloth he has? Just asking though.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by eaglechild: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari does not look healthy.

I am the only person genuinely concerned about this man's health?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.