Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Really Need To Know What To Do: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need To Know What To Do: (1565 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need To Know What To Do: by hycent(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2006
HELLO EVERYONE READ AND HELP. sad angry angry angry

I am a girl of 18 years old my name is faith i really need to know what to do,     {, straight to the piont maybe full stop go dey, oooooooo}     , A boy and i meet at my friend neighbourhood, this boy is dark in complexion,tall and very intellegent,     {, very good in mathematic (he too much) because he have in many ways help me in some problem in math, }     , On the line,i promise him that i will not make love to anyone or even be pregnant for anyone till i am married, during the christmas holiday period i was misled and i got pregnant,he never run away or even think of leaving me alone,he stool beside me,help me out in so many ways,      {, money,clothes,my babe things u know na, }    , but he did not complain of i am tired of you,i donot want you leave me alone, now i am back from the hospital with my new bansy babe boy, he still stood beside me,but when it was two weeks after my dilivery,he started to complain of people saying that he is th one and he is denieing it,, so he was not happy about it,      {,  very bitter.}    , but i told him not to be angry that we both know it is not true, On the line we quarrel and depart from each other for sometime,  i knowing that he ones told me that he will never beg any girl wentback to him because i know i was wrong and we became re-new friends again,     [, leave together for long-time.], One day he called me and told me that he is not happy with my ways at-all, that friendship are not beg for but are gift from GOD the only one,      {, think: be like say he don dey vas again oh, na waoo, }     that i should mine the way do things,     {, ooooooooook    naaaaaaaa, }      , so i was angry and i said that he should not talk to me again that i am ok with him so he said that u know that you can not say that i am the only one that have leave with you with-out having sex with you so i think you have to think first i said no bye after that i feel sorry for my self so i fell into another trouble again,     {   , i don get belle again oh,  oh my GOD,   }    , now i need someone who can take care of me and i do not know what to do and my uncle have send me away to go and leave with the one so i pack and left his house now the one that i told not to talk to me again is now in my mind so i ask for him and h came i tolod him that i am sorry and he told me that he have no evil mind toward me i have to believe because i need him back to complete me again so i wrote him a love passion letter and he feel me again we are back again but i am still in the boy that pregnant me so what should i do plz help i need him back,          {i know say na me mess-up but i need the guy first, fast, fast and quick.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,

Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Hotstepper(f): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2006
your profile sayz u r a male, I don't seem 2 understand wat u r saying but only u got pregnant and ur grammer is bad which made it worst 2 understand. I will advice u edit ur posting and we shall come back 2 comment, good luck and congrats
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by hycent(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2006
WELL it was a mistake i was in a haist for i really want to send the topic so it was a fast typing that cause it and i have also change the mistake in my profile so plz help out the topic is wat should i do. please make a suggestion for me ok plz, lipsrsealed i am still sad about it pls help cry sad
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by otokx(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2006
this story was very funny; i laughed to my hearts enjoyment. the tenses were upside down and how you got pregnant seems to be a mystery. how did the boy get money to take care of you initiatly too is another miracle.
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2006
Welllady u story isnt just funny but interestin u see , u shudnt have infact played all ur mathematics wateva on d guy. Yea cos even English and maths can lead 2 u Biology. I know dat cos i've once told me my dat am wid a guy becos he's teachin me maths but my mum said we wud soon head 4 Biology i had 2 quit. U see now he doesnt agree wid wateva u say itz cos of the shame make him unda stand u beta. I dont think he even has feelings but wat proves he loves u : HE DIDNT RUN AWAY
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2006
oto , u rilly arent fair, but shud be encouragin her we arent tokin about the miracle now man. she's askin 4 wat u think
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2006
@ eudora why don't u go and take care of her since you really care, you are very right hot stepper and you make me laugh in a public place when i saw your post. think about it guyz if the guy that took care of her was you , your brother, your friend or your family member, what are you gonna do. am so sorry to say this but i will be looking at the person like a LovePeddler
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2006
she even have the nerves to put her picture on the screen
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2006
ho my god, she is not 19 year old or is she?
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Busta(f): 1:55am On Sep 01, 2006
hmmmm, really u need to edit ur post cos i could'nt make out half of wat u wrote except u gave birth once and u're pregnant again

U were old and reponsible enuff to chook and get pregnant in the first place, deal with the situation the same way u did the first.

Not trynna condemn u but gurl, u gotta be responsible for ur life and mistakes, and stop goin on sex rampage. U still young and there's a lot more ahead of u, don't throw all that away for a few seconds of pleasure. Wat bout skool and ever heard of AIDS??

change ur ways first!!
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 01, 2006
1. Grammer is horrible! Did you go to school at all?
2. How on earth are you just getting pregnant anyhow? Are you a humping rabbit?
3. You need the guy fast fast! Is it because you love him or you are looking for someone to hang your problems on? A guy to buy you baby clothes and take care of you until you get a third pregnancy?
4. What help are you really looking for on the web? Methinks what you should be searching for is prayer and professional help. Your life is presently in a mess, two babies from fathers you are not even married to and who from your story do not seem to be in the picture at all!
5 If this is truly your MSN and YIM then everyone needs to avoid you like a plague!

rosemary419@hotmail.com,hey_hey419msn.com
YIM:
Email: hey_hey4192000@yahoo.com
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Oracle(m): 5:58am On Sep 01, 2006
This is not fair, somehow asks for help and all you people can do is make her feel bad.
everybody makes mistakes embarassed undecided
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by bechex(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2006
shocked shocked . What can i say. !!!!! lipsrsealed. There r a lot ofthings i did not get from ur write up but from the little i got,i would say, and thats alll i hav to say cool
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by ogbonnaya(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2006
I DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND YOU DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU OR
YOU STILL WANT TO GO BACK TO THE FIRST BOY
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Damsal(f): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2006
*takes deep breath* after a lot of bumps and potholes i finally made it to the end cheesy. I'm going to start off and be brutally honest by saying that for a girl whose said she wasn't going to have sex or get pregnant before marriage you are a girl of very loose morals. And very gullible. I'm, not exactly sure of what you want, a guy to take care of your babies or to go back to your friend? but then you said you are still with your babies father.
Well i think you should go back and apologise greatly to your friend cause not only is he a dime to a dozen but he sounds like a really great guy he's never taken advantage of you or left you to mother your kids alone.
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by ogbonnaya(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2006
@damsal takes deep breath* after a lot of bumps and potholes i finally made it to the end . I'm going to start off and be brutally honest by saying that for a girl whose said she wasn't going to have sex or get pregnant before marriage you are a girl of very loose morals. And very gullible. I'm, not exactly sure of what you want, a guy to take care of your babies or to go back to your friend? but then you said you are still with your babies father.
Well i think you should go back and apologise greatly to your friend cause not only is he a dime to a dozen but he sounds like a really great guy he's never taken advantage of you or left you to mother your kids alone.

your right let her go back to the first boy and apologise and let her stat a part time studies.
to improve her self
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Busta(f): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2006
no one is condemning her but for 18 or 19 yrs old, she gat some nerves!
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by HH(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2006
sometimes i dont understand this forum, even if u dont understand the english pls dont make the case worse for her, she acknowledges she was at fault and needed help, i,m beginning to feel this forum is just for fun and nothing to take home, if u dont have a better advise u can as well look and sign out,
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Busta(f): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2006
@ HH

and wats ur recommendation or advice for her cos all i see is that u're condemning pple here too.
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by xkape(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2006
Am I the only one on this forum that thinks this whole thread is fake

Come on guys, the girl is taking u all on a ride. Jeez!!!!!. *shakes his head and walks away*
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by hycent(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2006
Well everyone i am glad that at last i gat something to take home may baba god bless those that have posted anything at all may you fine more people that will also help you in your needs thanks, :d smiley cool

but if you still have anything topost please do not draw-back for i will be almost online for two weeks to get more from the great people of nairaland,
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Busta(f): 5:47am On Sep 02, 2006
that's it?
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 03, 2006
davidylan, oh my god you really fry the LovePeddler
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by HH(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2006
@Busta
yeah i dint get her gist so i signed out, ofcourse d story is up side down and i coudnt come in for her advantage, anyway no hard feelings
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by joyforlife: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2006
wao, this story is great i love the speech here that is good, well thanks be to GOD, hi is still the one true GOD, so i am still saying thanks to does that really help let me tell you all this i am the guy that send this topic and i am the guy that the girl is coming back for i was the one that want to know how to follow her and to know how you guy can feel for me.forget about the profile we have a lot of them here but as you all can see it have been long i sent a topic here you can fine out if it is true.well i do not feel like coming back to this forum till then, if i have any other thing to say i will come back time to step out the game for the now,
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by eestheella(f): 4:45am On Oct 07, 2006
so that must mean this is a lesbian squabble?
na wao oh!!
i no know sodom and gommorrah nah catch Naija like dis oh!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by eestheella(f): 4:46am On Oct 07, 2006
wait!!! dis no bi lesbian squabble only, na dis bisexual squabble!!!
che!!!! May God have mercy on us oh!!!!!
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2006
whatever what do you mean by lesbian squabble
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by kokoletz(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2006
Omo sorry ur grammer na weapon of mass distruction.
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by omot208(f): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2006
i knew immediately i started reading the post that it was a hoax. something smells really fishy. even the grammatical errors are not consistent. and then a guy comes up like one of those terrorists to take responsibility for the bombs. na wa o. what's the point giving u advice when u admit that u deceived us to get a response? whyu didnt u just admit u were the guy involved and we would have felt for u and probably condemned the girl? and whose pic did u put there?
with that kind of 419 id, u just want to use us to polish ur skills. well, u still have a long way to go.
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by mamaput(f): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2006
Please did all this happen under two weeks?
How old is the first baby.
You should please leave that man alone. His family will never allow him to marry you.
It is understandable the first mistake, but what ever followed , that one pass mistake
Re: I Really Need To Know What To Do: by maq1976: 2:06am On Aug 18, 2007
anyway, i only picked three points. pregnant, delivered and pregnant again, and i need a guy fast, fast. what for? if i may ask u. when ur mate are in school and planing their future, u were thinking on hw to get a guy fast to hang on ur problems. please be wise, dont waste ur time. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Military Romance / Juicy Office Gossip / Why Do Men Rape Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.