Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo (50000 Views)

Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) / Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by ritababe(f): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
idupaul:

You are right, you hot pass dem

tnk u joor
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by ritababe(f): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
wealth2al:

NICE ONE...

tnx dear
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by ritababe(f): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
for your mind abi

yes na
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by ritababe(f): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
experimentist:
you no hot o, you just dey warm

if i dey warm, den dem dey cold water
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by ritababe(f): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I've told You To stop Listening To that Boy Chyking You angry

He has Deceived You that u're Hot
#smh

guy no dey quote me again abeg
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by adenine02: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yehman:

Hian! Did u skipped any of your drugs?
behave na
i dont like insult pls.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Defcon1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hot and beautiful indeed.

Well,beauty is in the eye

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by kunlesehan(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
alaoeri:
The General is loved by all & sundry except some few deluded fellows blinded by ethno/religious sentiments.
well said, very well said.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by 2kris(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:
You really do have a terrible taste in women undecided
i wounder for that guy....the are not even beu2full talkless of hot...if calaba,idoma igbo girls start comot with transformation and continuety hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by madjune(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Jaycool18:
the more reason why I can't vote apc

Nigga, you gay?
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by aniwilz(f): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
hot or hurt
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Lilblackboi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Are u kidding me? Is dat ur definition of hot?...smh

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Etruth: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Even LIONEL MESSI is a #CHANGE advocate. SAI Buhari !!!

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Slimzjoe(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
ritababe:

guy no dey quote me again abeg

No Probs Ma'am
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by francizy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol. Already graduated years bk. No. Not Advertisement..

Wetin you come study nah_? Social media engineering? smiley

I've been wondering, what's the hype about HTC abi na FTC (federal capital territory abi na first to comment??).. Una dey give award for am? Abi na just the likes I go chop? grin if na award, oya pm me for my collection details... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by cacasentiano(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Let them wake up tommorow morning and let see how beautiful they will be without make up,masqurades, up jona till 2019

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by francizy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
ritababe:

if i dey warm, den dem dey cold water

See your flat tommy self and you come slim gan. These guys way dey enter you no sabi anything..

And I challenge those fat girls way dey op post make dem show their hot big belle.. grin
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Jaycool18(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
madjune:

Nigga, you gay?
nd you're ma hoe abi?
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by ritababe(f): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

See your flat tommy self and you come slim gan. These guys way dey enter you no sabi anything..

And I challenge those fat girls way dey op post make dem show their hot big belle.. grin

carry them come make we compete for beauty contex and see who go win
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by madjune(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Jaycool18:
nd you're ma hoe abi?

Go fk yasef.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Jaycool18(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
madjune:

Go fk yasef.
lol... retard
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by francizy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
ritababe:

carry them come make we compete for beauty contex and see who go win

I know say you go win na.. I dey your front, sorry your back.. wink
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by bameyi(m): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
ritababe:
How are they hot?..

So if i also campaign for buhari u go put am for frontpage?

Bcus i hot pass them grin
Oby pictures and digit
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by bameyi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
ritababe:
How are they hot?..

So if i also campaign for buhari u go put am for frontpage?

Bcus i hot pass them grin
Omo pictures and digit
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by DECOtech(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:
You really do have a terrible taste in women undecided
Honestly speaking

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by eedris07(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=14pt] GENERAL MUHAMMAD BUHARI, THE HEART OF THE MASSES IS WITH YOU! BUT THE MINDS OF THE CORRUPT ELITES ARE AGAINST YOU. MAY GOD PROTECT NIGERIANS FROM DESPERATE AND UNGODLY ACTIONS OF THESE DEMAGOGUES.. AMEEN [/size]
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Yehman(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
adenine02:

behave na
i dont like insult pls.

Okay bro. Let's pretend
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Lawz20(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
No b only hot
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Faraidi(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamsynord:
Sai Buhari our incoming President
keep dreaming GOAT
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by drtwist(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
I chase ugly spirit from my family in jesus name o. What?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.