Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo (49850 Views)

Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) / Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by priscaoge(f): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
i really don't know why most Apc female supporters are fat and ugly.
lalasticlala, you must have a very bad taste in women.
why don't you check out some of our beautiful nairaland PDP babes juliaann and priscaoge tongue before calling those things hot and beautiful.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Gh0stFreak: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by MrDoGood(m): 5:25am On Mar 07, 2015
ritababe:

tnkx
You're welcome hon.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2015
ritababe:

wear eyeglass chek again
my dear.. I just did.. But Ur jigboness is raised to the power of 100
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by ritababe(f): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Jarizod:
my dear.. I just did.. But Ur jigboness is raised to the power of 100

try medicated eyeglass
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
ritababe:

try medicated eyeglass
gimme urs hun
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by MrDoGood(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2015
ritababe:

tnkx
You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief / Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.